Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Completely cucked myself.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Had an interview this morning, went through the motions, everything was going well. Final interview which consisted of a short presentation and a chat with 2 people. There were 4 of us all together, some guy took us out the room, dropped us off at offices one by one to be interviewed. Gorgeous becky walks out and invites the third guy in, I breathe a sigh of relief... the guy takes me to my office and I shit you not I get stuck with a fucking top tier stacey (along with some other guy). She was so upbeat, smirking, laughing. Pretty sure I bombed the presentation, the interview was embarrassing, at one point I said something, she laughed and giggled as she repeated what I said to her co-worker. I was so fixated on not embarrassing myself in front of her I bombed the interview and ended up doing exactly that. Should have doubled up on my anxiety meds like I usually do, but felt paranoid about damaging my liver this time around for whatever reason.

The guy just seemed bored the whole time, didn't get any shit from him.

What a fucking joke. I haven't felt so humiliated in years.

I am not blackpilled and I will never post again.
hqdefault.jpg

I hate group work.

Its not that bad, op.

It'll be alright mate. You'll look back at this and laugh when you're older.