Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Completely Done With This Shit Forum Full of LARPers and /pol/tard users

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
My brother is an active redditor and has a post history spanning back 10 years or so. As a comment reply he jokingly wrote "I am 12 what is this" referring to the meme. He is clearly not 12 and his account was created years ago. His account and IP address have both been suspended. He went through the appeals process and they rejected his appeal. That seems a bit harsh.
It was obviously a joke as made clear by the meme and his post history. Is there any way to reach out to someone who can review this?
Thank you for any advice. Also if you have any other suggestions of where to post this please let me know.
Edit: Has anybody else encountered this and had it resolved?
Edit 2: For those looking for an update an additional appeal has been sent and we are currently awaiting the reply.
Edit 3: It worked! We sent another very polite appeal saying that he said it as a joke, referred to the popular meme, specified his age and pointed out his account length and said he won't make a joke like that again. Thank you to everyone who provided advice and feedback!

Ok so the title sounds really bad, but you gotta hear my side of the story. So this dumbass didn’t accept me into the art school that I REALLY FUCKING WANTED TO GET INTO!!!! Ever since I was born it felt like Jews were ruining my life, and this was the last straw. Anyways, I killed 6 million of those FILTHY Jews and now everybody hates me???? Like wtf??? Those fucking ATROCITIES are now walking on the streets like they have RIGHTS and you’re cheering????? Woooowww like wtf???? Even after I decided to kill myself because then I didn’t have to deal with Jews, people still called me “probably the worst person in history” and “horrible dictator who ruined millions lives.” I just couldn’t take it anymore. Am I the asshole? Tl;dr: I hate Jews so I killed them, am I the asshole?
Edit: holy shit this blew up! I honestly don’t know what to do, other than to keep killing the Jews
Edit 2: It was Vienna art school
Edit 3: wow!!!! Thank you for the silver!!! I didn’t think this would get this many updoots!!!!
Edit 4: HOLY SHIT GOLD!!!!! THANK YOU KIND STRANGER!!!! Yes I have contacted my lawyer, and I will sue the entirety of the Jews, to make sure they NEVER exist and ONLY aryans can roam our sacred earth :)

Last edited:
Sub-8 Law states that foids are only sexually attracted to the top 5% of men.

It can be tempting to think foids are sexually attracted to, say, 10 or 20% of men, because then as an incel you're thinking, "One day, I could surgically enhance myself to the point where I crack that top 20%!"

Sorry. The truth hurts, I know. But Sub-8 is Law.

And it's gonna be Sub-9 soon, you blue-pilled faggots.

You know we ain't reading

hallo can you self-delete this thread?

Bookmarked, read later :feelsEhh:

brutal cope paste tbh

Bookmarked will read later

I have no idea what this is