Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Compliments from parents have to be one of the most worthless things in existence

Astronomycel

Astronomycel

Self-banned
-
>"the gurlz will surely fall for you!"
>"You are such a handsome young man!"
>"You are so smart!"

Shut the fuck up mom you lying cunt

I can relate.

My mom never said these things tbh.
She's called me ugly on multiple occasions, she said its cause I have such a negative outlook so it shows on my face.

Can relate. Dumb bitch keeps repeating these 3 sentences to me like a fucking parrot. Well if its true then why the fuck havent I had any success with women in my 24 years of existence, whilst other men have? Oblivious as fuck...

Strong first post

Moms are the biggest virtue signallers in existence

Any compliments from family members dont mean anything

your parents had sex and therefore will never understand.

Mothers gaslight their ugly sons by telling them that they're good looking.

At least you get them, my mum calls me ugly.

That only happens when you are young, past 20 not even parents compliment you. And I am glad they don't

You know it's truly over when even your own parents do not compliment you tbh.

You know its over when only your mom, aunts and grandmother tell you what a handsome young man you are and how all the girls must be all over you.

Those delusional cows think that biological love for their offsprings transcends to the sexual market. JFL.

Those delusional cows think that biological love for their offsprings transcends to the sexual market. JFL.
Hole IQ never ceases to amaze me

>"You are so smart!"

Don't call her a cunt, dude. Anyway, yeah what's she supposed to tell you? That you're hideous? Jfl. That means you're deluded if you think any caring parent would tell their kid that.

Better than them constantly calling you dumb, ugly and a loser. How brutal would that be?

At least you know you at least have people supporting you.

Better than them constantly calling you dumb, ugly and a loser. How brutal would that be?

>"You are so smart!"

my dad said there is no girls for my face, even my mum is adamant that I'll get no pussy, my sister on the other hand, hangs around with boys all the time.

No worries. Your parents love you. Just go along. They didn't plan on having a kid under the tinder clown show
This

This....
This

This....

Parents are engineered to feed their kids lies about their looks and bluepill them at a young age.

My parents never tried to lie to me. They just tell me I'm shit and they give me compliments followed by 'but' once in a blue moon to hint the compliment means shit and they just want me to do something.