Concern for the quality of moderation in this website, or knajjd more specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
-
Let's take @MogekoLord for example. This thread isn't about moge's account, as much as it's about the quality of moderation on this website (because moge's not really interested in this website anyways).

As mentioned by knajjd in the ban discussion megathread, this is his reasoning for banning him:

Screenshot_20190223-194257.jpg

I could see why a tranny would get banned from .is since they do identify as foids and tend to be malicious, as they are mentally ill. /r9k/ is a good example. However, I am not sure if there is any evidence that moge is in fact a tranny. I have asked him about HRT, and he has told me he does not use it. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but he hasn't pushed gay/tranny shit on this website either.

Other infomation is here:
https://incels.is/threads/ban-discussion-megathread.57198/page-92

Adoring Fan

Adoring Fan

You will never understand if you are not one of us
-
It's simple there was propably no evidence or false evidence...So someone acted on ''insict'', seriously discord cliques and bad moderation is not making this place better. At least can you list the ppl you don't want here anymore...just tell us and we are out, just don't accuse me and my friends with fake bs. If a mod can't do his'' job'' (if you can call it a job , more like a chore) there many ppl here who can do it in his place. As for our own personal ''discord-groups'' we can say whatever the fuck we want.:cool:

Last edited:
knajjd

knajjd

Modcel
-
Let's take @MogekoLord for example. This thread isn't about moge's account, as much as it's about the quality of moderation on this website (because moge's not really interested in this website anyways).

As mentioned by knajjd in the ban discussion megathread, this is his reasoning for banning him:

View attachment 91975

I could see why a tranny would get banned from .is since they do identify as foids and tend to be malicious, as they are mentally ill. /r9k/ is a good example. However, I am not sure if there is any evidence that moge is in fact a tranny. I have asked him about HRT, and he has told me he does not use it. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but he hasn't pushed gay/tranny shit on this website either.

Other infomation is here:
https://incels.is/threads/ban-discussion-megathread.57198/page-92
he's given others pics of his dick and pictures of himself cross dressing. this was a piece of garbage that i've taken out, you should feel grateful. rest assured that i'll continue how i moderate now. i won't let this place become r9k v.2.

what's more, i've asked the other mods what to do. i was told that it's OK to permaban him.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Colez Biker Gang
-
it was mostly off of suspicion, knajjd said that mogeko stopped posting here as soon as knajjd became mod. idk why it took so long to finally ban him.
meanwhile someone can get 10 warnings for brag or post blatant bluepill threads and still post here
if the tranny thing is true than i'm fully behind the ban

Adoring Fan

Adoring Fan

-
he's given others pics of his dick and pictures of himself cross dressing. this was a piece of garbage that i've taken out. rest assured that i'll continue it. i won't let this place become r9k v.2.
He didn't do that, provide evidence....if you can't provide, you banned a person with fake shit. You don't want this place to be r9k and you yourself and your friends talk about gay shit on your discord group which is supposed to be the ''official incel discord server'' fam...let alone the spamming there.

knajjd

knajjd

Modcel
-
it was mostly off of suspicion, knajjd said that mogeko stopped posting here as soon as knajjd became mod. idk why it took so long to finally ban him.
meanwhile someone can get 10 warnings for brag or post blatant bluepill threads and still post here
if the tranny thing is true than i'm fully behind the ban
i was given proof.

He didn't do that, provide evidence....if you can't provide, you banned a person with fake shit. You don't want this place to be r9k and you yourself and your friends talk about gay shit on your discord group which is supposed to be the ''official incel discord server'' fam...let alone the spamming there.
i'm not providing you shit. you know that it's true. i can tell you that none of these female roleplaying trannies will be around here in a mere few months.

Adoring Fan

Adoring Fan

-
i was given proof.
You where given fake proof by a mentally challenged person who is 16yrs old propably. You liked his side of the story of course, you wanna call yourself moderator, stop powetriping and actually provide quality moderation and stop with the lies.

456C6C696F74

Rōnin
-
Last edited:
Weeb25

Weeb25

Weed 2.5 Zesto 5
-
trannies should be beheaded ngl

Adoring Fan

Adoring Fan

-
i was given proof.

i'm not providing you shit. you know that it's true. i can tell you that none of these female roleplaying trannies will be around here in a mere few months.
Is that a personal attack or not cocksucker...knajjd, see why there is no moderation and the admin does shit about it. You can't even be a mod , i don't care if i get warned, but that's violation of the rules attacking with lies , by someone with the name COCKSUCKER on discord.

Six

Six

Legend
-
Keep those trannies off the forum, we cant fall to discord and r9ks level.

knajjd

knajjd

Modcel
-
Is that a personal attack or not cocksucker...knajjd, see why there is no moderation and the admin does shit about it. You can't even be a mod , i don't care if i get warned, but that's violation of the rules attacking with lies , by someone with the name COCKSUCKER on discord.
take some english classes, please, i'm not sure what you're even trying to tell me. either way, i'll be locking this thread since i've explained it already. use the ban discussion megathread next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.