Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Conditional Unbans for those that are Banned

Incels

Incels

-
★★★★★
I sent out an email a few weeks ago regarding unbanning those that were banned over 6 months ago.

I wanted to clarify here who would qualify for an unban. Members that haven't been banned for bragging, LARPing (or exposed as a fakecel), or for posting gay content are all eligible for an unban on a case-by-case basis. If you still have contact with banned members, let them know of this thread and direct them to make a ban appeal, or just direct them to me.

Finally @SteveMinecratf can return

what was @Legendarywristcel banned for?

He was a rich 6'4 larper. And also constantly bragged about how he would never settle down with a foid of his own race. Why the hell do you want him back?

He was a rich 6'4 larper. And also constantly bragged about how he would never settle down with a foid of his own race. Why the hell do you want him back?
Rejecting an arrangemarriage proposal isn't the same thing as rejecting a foid in the normal sense. The foids only agree because they are under parental pressure. Also he only got landwhales
Chadpreet defending his Chadpreet friend
JBC

Bring back @Fontaine

I feel the reason I got an unexpected unban is because sewers are a thing now, pretty awesome though.

That guy was a massive faggot. Besides im pretty sure that guy with a fish avatar is his alt

I disagree. However I'm also sure he has an alt here but it doesn't have a fish avatar

Rejecting an arrangemarriage proposal isn't the same thing as rejecting a foid in the normal sense. The foids only agree because they are under parental pressure. Also he only got landwhales

View attachment 415355
Have you seen his dox pic? I try not to gatekeep unnecessarily but he doesn't belong here imho. Plus bitching about not wanting to ascend with your own race is still volcel behavior.

Have you seen his dox pic? I try not to gatekeep unnecessarily but he doesn't belong here imho. Plus bitching about not wanting to ascend with your own race is still volcel behavior
Yea I’ve seen his pic. He isn’t considered good-looking in India. Also Indian foids are truly rotten to the core, not only are they ugly they also have very high standards

Yea I’ve seen his pic. He isn’t considered good-looking in India. Also Indian foids are truly rotten to the core, not only are they ugly they also have very high standards
He is rich in a country where millions of women are below poverty line, some curry Becky is bound to be willing to marry him. Also I don't know much about what goes in curry foids' heads but he mogs average curry hard. I can't see how he would be an incel.
Also why are you so willing to defend a tall fakecel as a manlet yourself? Not trying to be offensive but sounds cucked.

He is rich in a country where millions of women are below poverty line, some curry Becky is bound to be willing to marry him. Also I don't know much about what goes in curry foids' heads but he mogs average curry hard. I can't see how he would be an incel.
Also why are you so willing to defend a tall fakecel as a manlet yourself? Not trying to be offensive but sounds cucked.
Not viable unless you’re willing to relocate to some shithole village in the middle of nowhere. I’m not trying to defend him just wanted to clear some misconceptions that people here have. My original post was half-sarcastic, he told me that he doesn’t want to come back here anyway

Free @IncelKing and @wereqryan

What user was that?
The guy feverishly defending the official narrative in that 9/11 thread. Hes not as longwinded as fontaine, but fits the bill as far as being a blue pilled boomer fag

The guy feverishly defending the official narrative in that 9/11 thread. Hes not as longwinded as fontaine, but fits the bill as far as being a blue pilled boomer fag
But do you remember his username?

Not viable unless you’re willing to relocate to some shithole village in the middle of nowhere

Just sounds like you are making shit up at this point, India is poor as fuck, a rich man there has a shit ton of options, and why would he need to MOVE there, he could just visit that fucking shithole village and pick a hot young bitch to marry, her father will definitely agree to the marriage especially if you give him a bit of money

You are just saying bullshit right now, he exists in the perfect conditions for a rich unattractive man, and he isn't even that unattractive, he's fucking 6'4"

He should have been banned a long time ago

@Napoleon de Geso :feelsrope:

Just sounds like you are making shit up at this point, India is poor as fuck, a rich man there has a shit ton of options, and why would he need to MOVE there, he could just visit that fucking shithole village and pick a hot young bitch to marry, her father will definitely agree to the marriage especially if you give him a bit of money

You are just saying bullshit right now, he exists in the perfect conditions for a rich unattractive man, and he isn't even that unattractive, he's fucking 6'4"

He should have been banned a long time ago
I’m sure you know more about my country than I do. Maybe you should stop watching your biased Western media that portrays all of India as a crowded shithole village. You marry a hot rural girl and bring her to a city and she’ll cheat on you almost instantly.

I’m sure you know more about my country than I do. Maybe you should stop watching your biased Western media that portrays all of India as a crowded shithole village. You marry a hot rural girl and bring her to a city and she’ll cheat on you almost instantly.
Tbh people here think an " arrange marriage " proposal means that a foid wants to marry you.

That's a wrong assumption, it's more like " yeah you are good betabux material you can approach me and compete with tens of other betabux and maybe if you are " good enough " I will give you a chance to pay for my life forever and in return you will get 10 minutes of starfish sex once a month teehee "

Tbh people here think an " arrange marriage " proposal means that a foid wants to marry you.

That's a wrong assumption, it's more like " yeah you are good betabux material you can approach me and compete with tens of other betabux and maybe if you are " good enough " I will give you a chance to pay for my life forever and in return you will get 10 minutes of starfish sex once a month teehee "
Exactly. AM is betabuxxing on steroids. Most AMs that I have seen are dead bedrooms. I never understood why people here think that AM is in any way, shape or form a good plan for currycels to ascend

bring back itsover

You marry a hot rural girl and bring her to a city and she’ll cheat on you almost instantly.
He's rich, he has options, there's no reason for him to move back to that specific city, there's no reason for him to stay in india, he could just marry her and move to a place where the culture suits his motives (he could just move to that country and marry a woman there instead)

If you are saying there isn't a place that is a "sweet spot" of not being a shit hole and also has traditional values, then you are lying, many such places exist, and a rich man can afford to go there, if he doesn't have a wife, then he doesn't really want a wife, and that's a fact

Whats retarded is to be rich and to pretend like you don't have all the options in the world, that's just ridiculous

I don't need to know more about your country than you, I just need to have more common sense than you, which I clearly do

You can't argue that a rich man has zero options when it comes to dating his own women (or getting a wife period, which doesn't have to be in his own country), especially a fucking 6'4" rich man. When we know full fucking well there exists average looking men of average height and wealth in your country (and every country on the planet) that are dating or married right now without any infidelity (do those guys have magic powers or something?)

So with all his resources he can't find any option at all?

Sorry I call bullshit, you are just making excuses

Last edited:
Lol where's dox pic

Why were these users banned? @Incline @IncelCream

Its over if youre banned

Free @napoleandegeso

you took my amnesty idea? jk

What was @IncelCream and personalityinkwell banned for?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back