Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Condompill]17 year old KHHV

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Hey guys 17 year old truecel KHHV here. I've had 3 girlfriends so far and all of them wanted me to use a condom. Since condom sex doesn't count I am still a virgin like you guys. That feel when no gee eff, right fellas? By the way, here is a pic of my recessed incel face just so you know how brutally over it is for me.
19382898d9c6c7c9d2697d8dd22507f0.jpg

happens to me everytime man

brutal ngl. Looks exactly like me when i was 17 tbh ngl. I also had the same, sad experiences you did:(

Hey guys 17 year old truecel KHHV here. I've had 3 girlfriends so far and all of them wanted me to use a condom. Since condom sex doesn't count I am still a virgin like you guys. That feel when no gee eff, right fellas? By the way, here is a pic of my recessed incel face just so you know how brutally over it is for me.
U have a fucked lower third, very little symmetry and a bulbous nose. Try building a table or planting a garden

Also jfl ur not even Indian it's over for u

Over for chadcels

That’s chad

Brutal chadpill

Looks like a dike. Could be over if he's sub 5'5''

you jest, but that describes so many users here

Tfw you realize it's not actually over for at least 3/4 of the forum but it's over for you:feelsrope:
fugg
we are the shitted on losers even here
incel trait: not being a chad on incels.co