Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Confess] I would buy used socks and panties if i knew they were indeed from a good looking foid.

SATANIST

SATANIST

Officer
i cant help it. i wonder what a foids vagina smells like. i want to inhale that feminine scent and lick the crusts on her panties.

LOL. KYS. FAG-ASS CUCKED NIGGA.

Turkcels are white worshipping cucks.

i cant help it. i wonder what a foids vagina smells like. i want to inhale that feminine scent and lick the crusts on her panties.
That makes you a mega cuck :lul::lul:

wow maycels acting like cucks again gg

I once thought life was like anime when it came to relationships. I cringe when I think about that memory, how naive I was.

Come on man, how could you possibly consider wasting your money on something disgusting like that? And you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the dirty items of an attractive vs. an unattractive girl.

Hire a whore and smell her every orifice. Maybe she'll give you a discount.

I get your lusts but those are horribly cucked, nothing you should give into. Paying a woman and giving her validation at the same time is the worst sin.

It's fucking over.

Just buy some perfume, some girls underwear and then sell it to cucks on reddit.

you get the smell of girls (they all use perfume) and then you get to make a huge profit.

Just buy some perfume, some girls underwear and then sell it to cucks on reddit.

you get the smell of girls (they all use perfume) and then you get to make a huge profit.
Excellent idea tbh

cuckchick.jpg

I would buy both to use during masturbation sessions, I imagine it would work well.

The point is, even if you feel like it, you should't pay a foid for something she didn't work hard for, otherwise you are a cuck.

Are people calling him a cuck because he would sniff panties or because he would pay?

I was about to do that but backed out at the last moment.

Are people calling him a cuck because he would sniff panties or because he would pay?
I think both, and I'm sure most people calling him a maycel would probably sniff the panties if given the chance.

In their world, paying for a whiff of pussy is equivalent to being the husband of an adulterous wife. Just lol.

You've disgraced us all and lowered your already negative value of a human being. How do you plan to repay us.

In their world, paying for a whiff of pussy is equivalent to being the husband of an adulterous wife. Just lol.
False, the husband of an adulterous wife doesn't even get to have a whiff of it.
(Would probably file marital rape charges if he even asked tbh)

Well at least you get something you want from the foid, but that's a bit cucked tbh.

I don't care if it maks me a cuck give me used panties from a qt girl :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: except the socks you can keep those :lul:

Steal them from your sister's friends if they ever come over... if you have a sister

I work maintenance at an apartment complex and steal dirty panties from chicks apartments