Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Confession about CatFishing

M

malakai

Banned
-
This isn’t a Larp or troll.

You know how the user Reddit is for cucks” uses fake profiles to live as virtual chad? I started doing this in 2013 when I was in hospital and had nothing but free time. I basically went by “Tyler” and would advertise myself on Omegle daily.

Now, I took this a little too far. It became like a job to me. At some point I had around 50 femoids and was steady getting nudes daily. Soon, I began to power trip and blackmail them for photos, getting them to do dirty acts and such. This went on for years.

Now I know a lot of you despise women. But I know people here do have hearts, and I only care because lots threatened suicide, I know many still are in therapy or counseling because of what “Tyler” did to them.
But the indecisiveness of it all scares me, knowing that I am potentially responsible for the death of an innocent. I can almost not live with myself sometimes, and have considered turning myself in. Lol

Idk why I am confessing this on here, of all boards. My therapist .. she doesn’t care. No one in real life cares.
How do I move on from this ?

Last edited:
I hope they still suffer. Do you think they care about us?

Think I've decided to turn myself in, friends.
Wish me luck

The whores want all uglies dead / Not many whores will suicide / if i was you i would get rid of evidence or archive/encrypt the pictures someway... in case one does.

Wish me luck
Don’t turn yourself in or you’re a cuck. Turning yourself in will not unruin those lives (they probably ruined many more incel lives anyway but besides point), just keep living your life.

When Tyrone spreads your asscheeks in the slammer you are gonna regret Turing self in

Wish me luck
What a cuck lol. You should be happy for causing the deaths of slut Chad worshippers.