Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Confession: I love watching the west fall apart, the suicide rate rise and normie males getting WRECKED by life

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I know what most men are going through these days and how you're basically untouchable scum if you're male. Or how the economy is fucked and most men can barely make enough money to survive.

But I also hate that most men deny the blackpill, worship women, and refuse to admit how bad things are.

In that case, I hope society burns to the fucking ground with normie males to be used as fuel for the fire. Why should anyone give a fuck about men who just get in your way and make everything exponentially worse by giving women more power?

Guys are so brainwashed these days I wonder if they "suffer" in that sense at all.

For example so many guys start raging at their governments and political parties in over the top ways, that shit is obviously misplaced/redirected anger, but there it is, the massive coping that lets them avoid reality.

The impact of a confession is largely diminished when your views are held by the majority in your circle

I think also largely people are fucking soft morally mentally and physically, spoiled, and entitled. Many of us are guilty of this as well. Not gonna lie.

It’s interesting watching the same thing happen in third world countries as they industrialize. You can’t feed the devourer

Hey you're back
I get that a lot, which is odd because I never stated that I was going to rope on the same night that I made that thread. Either way I’ll say it again, I’ll be inactive for the most part but I’ll come back from time to time when I’m not coping or preparing for my last day on Earth

I don't. I just get upset when someone tries to mess with me. I want to have peace of mind. Fuck the rest.