Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [confession] I stole an onion

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
So I was at the grocery store yesterday and the checkout line was so long so I went to the self service checkout.

Now this onion didn't have a price tag, you'd have to weigh it yourself and I only realized that after I had scanned something so I cba'd to go and search for a scale so I just scanned everything else, and then left the store without paying for it.

Reporting this to police

Why would you post this here? The FBI is going to fuck you up now.

Stealing feels so bad i dunno why i did it once and got caught and it wasnt a nice experience. Atleast my family dont know this tbh.

Companies steal value off your labor every day. Don't feel bad.

You could have just pushed through the line left a dollar or however much it is and say "im in a hurry, keep the change"

YikEs!!! TiMe To CaLL tHe FeDs On YoU, sMeLLy iNkWeLL :soy:

Expect to see your face on a grainy black and white CCTV screen capture in the local press soon.

Seriously some people have been banned from stores for eating a 2p pick n mix sweet they didn't pay for.

Meanwhile the store manager is stealing stock room items for his wholesale racket (embezzlement).

Good job now you have put incels in a bad light
it dont ss this please

If something can be taken. You might as well. World isn't fair tbh so I don't play by such stupid rules if I don't have too. Society constantly does whatever it can to work against me for the crime of ugly. So I have to take what I can when I can.
Ye that's what I've been thinking tbh. If I had to be born an incel and then treated like crap by society why the fuck should I care about its rules.
Reporting this to police
:feelstrash:

Last edited:
Dis is y u virigin inkwell :soy:

you felt the need to confess for stealing an onion? lol

Low inhib

Dark Traid

:chad:

:banhammer:

That’s horrible. Owner of the store is probably crying rn

Stealing from the shop is based and you should do it whenever possible. What kind of retards pays for shit when stealing is an option

i like onions ngl

Are you a minority by chance?

It tastes better if you steal it

Fbi1

wow bro you are living life on the edge

I stile a coke one time

What a criminal

As long as you aren't a nigger nobody cares. Enjoy your onion.

Stealing is based.

I remember in high school sometimes going to the supermarket, filling a bag with croissants and other bakery items and when weighting it slightly lift the bag so the machine would detect less weight and I would pay much less. The employees were so fed up with their work they never noticed kek.