Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Confession: I used to wear makeup

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
My acne was so severe.. I was a legit 2/10 and I had to do it.. I was on verge of kmsing but I said fuck it and used make up.. just lol..

girls wear makeup every single day

well did it work? Makeup is just an accepted part if life now so what's wrong with you doing it?

"If you're not incorporating light makeup techniques, you're not considered a true looksmaxer."

~Some nigga from Lookism, forgot his name

lanturn said:
well did it work? Makeup is just an accepted part if life now so what's wrong with you doing it?
It was depressing... I had to find a shade, buy it, look at the mirror, apply it then after awhile I had to remove it.. I had to remove it as quickly as possible when I wasn't out so my acne wouldn't become more fucked.

The stress of people finding out.. it was fucked.. friends came to the house, I was like "wait a min I gotta take a shower xddddd", take a shower, apply makeup..

One dude in college's yard asked "wats dat? lel" cuz I fucked it up a bit and it was a lil bit visible in sunlight on my right cheek.. I forgot what I said.. so yes stress was real and when people were suspicious I had panic attacks.. It was really depressing.. I do not wish severe acne to anyone except my enemies and femoids kek.

severe acne is the worst. I also did that couple times then just resort to accutane. Literally the best decision of my life

just lol at my subhumanity. This one time we went to a college festival and I had some contour on. We were supposed to go to a different city next day so we had to travel during the night. So I didn't have an opportunity to wash my face in the morning and apply contour again. When I went to the bathroom I realized how stupid my face looked. My cheeks were all red. Every single women we saw that day probably pitied my existence.

I visited a dermotologist a week later and insisted I wanted accutane. In a way I am glad I fucked up that day.

Weed said:
It was depressing... I had to find a shade, buy it, look at the mirror, apply it then after awhile I had to remove it.. I had to remove it as quickly as possible when I wasn't out so my acne wouldn't become more fucked.

The stress of people finding out.. it was fucked.. friends came to the house, I was like "wait a min I gotta take a shower xddddd", take a shower, apply makeup..

One dude in college's yard asked "wats dat? lel" cuz I fucked it up a bit and it was a lil bit visible in sunlight on my right cheek.. I forgot what I said.. so yes stress was real and when people were suspicious I had panic attacks.. It was really depressing.. I do not wish severe acne to anyone except my enemies and femoids kek.

I don't have horrible acne, just lots of little pimples, scars, and greasy skin. No diet, soap, or lifestyle change works. I hate it so much.

gay

[just kidding beebee (no homo)]

never had acne as I'm genetically superior

but speaking of makeup - yes, it should be socially acceptable for men to wear makeup. if women can fake their way to Chad, then so should we. we suffer enough. it won't make our bone structures better but can hide certain flaws, dark circles, acne etc.

#Makeup4Men2018

I'll prolly start using fakeup tbh.

i think i should get some to cover dark circles

when im in my 30s and 40s ill wear makeup and a hairpiece, fuck becoming old, i dont want to become even uglier

Weed said:
My acne was so severe.. I was a legit 2/10 and I had to do it.. I was on verge of kmsing but I said fuck it and used make up.. just lol..

LOL I went through a goth faze and wore eyeliner like Zyros.

So mine is worse. You were just trying to cover up flaws; I was wearing it for a goth glam look, gay haha.

Weed said:

Has it gotten better with time?

All celebrity males wear make up.
Dont even think about it,if you can improve your looks wearing it,just go for it.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
It saved my life :p

rotandrise said:
severe acne is the worst. I also did that couple times then just resort to accutane. Literally the best decision of my life
just lol at my subhumanity. This one time we went to a college festival and I had some contour on. We were supposed to go to a different city next day so we had to travel during the night. So I didn't have an opportunity to wash my face in the morning and apply contour again. When I went to the bathroom I realized how stupid my face looked. My cheeks were all red. Every single women we saw that day probably pitied my existence.
I visited a dermotologist a week later and insisted I wanted accutane. In a way I am glad I fucked up that day.
Good job dude, accutane <3 <3 <3

KyloRen said:
Weed said:
Has it gotten better with time?
Nope.. with make up.. it made it maybe 1% worse

then I took accutane

KyloRen said:
Weed said:
um in 2016 October, finished in 2017 March
No relapse?
Nope hopefully.. I still get some spot sometimes and my skin texture is shit cuz other products ruined.. I could use a moisturizer etc but idc about skin anymore :3

Weed said:
Nope hopefully.. I still get some spot sometimes and my skin texture is shit cuz other products ruined.. I could use a moisturizer etc but idc about skin anymore :3

Good to hear of improvements.

me too, I used to wear full women's makeup to anger people in high school, my friends used to do it for me (girls)

It was fucking hilarious, I was fucking smoking too

A Good Friend said:
me too, I used to wear full women's makeup to anger people in high school, my friends used to do it for me (girls)

That never happened.

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
That never happened.

Oh yeah, it happened. I got away with a lot of shit because, well, I don't really know why. No one fucked with me.

i don't blame you if your face is shit

Sub8Hate said:
LOL I went through a goth faze and wore eyeliner like Zyros.

So mine is worse. You were just trying to cover up flaws; I was wearing it for a goth glam look, gay haha.

I loved my post high school goth phase. It was awesome. I still listen to the music even though I don't dress the same way.

WarmIncelation said:
I loved my post high school goth phase. It was awesome. I still listen to the music even though I don't dress the same way.

1b1.gif

Me too but it didn't work for me

Kointo said:

Oh come on now. You're honestly telling me you like nothing about the goth subculture ?

WarmIncelation said:
Oh come on now. You're honestly telling me you like nothing about the goth subculture ?

I like black metal

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOOebk_dKFo[/video]

Kointo said:
I like black metal

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOOebk_dKFo[/video]

The only true metal I ever got into was old school power metal. Manowar etc. Anything fantasy based and epic with references to wizards, demons or Valhalla and Odin and I'm sold.