Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Confession: I'm low IQ

• Thread starter Deleted member 29033
  • Start date
Deleted member 29033

Deleted member 29033

Self-banned
-
I'm pretty sure I'm 85-90 IQ or less

I never really understand what people are talking about and it annoys me

That's why we are here tbhngl

I have shit intelligence, shit looks, shit height, shit race, and shit money.

Maybe I should just die
Exactly, also it happens you might not have any artistic skills whatsoever.
I want to rope but I fear death tbh.

Its ok, as i have mentioned before, i am in the single digits. My mind doesnt even boot up half the days.

I have shit intelligence, shit looks, shit height, shit race, and shit money.

Maybe I should just die

I check off all those boxes as well. Only thing i have going for me is the government giving me free money because I'm mentally fucked. God that's pathetic

what would smart people spend their time doing instead?
Studying, wage slaving, studying for a better degree to increase income and support science studies with their thesis (science that only benefits rich people, chads and stacies)
Or the artistic one which might not give you enough money but you are doing something beautiful with your hands that people will love.

what would smart people spend their time doing instead?
-Wealthmaxxing
-SocialCirclemaxxing

IQ is mostly genetic so there's no hope for notHighIQcels.:feelsbadman:

Im in the 70 range.

No way buddy boyo you must be smarter than that.

IQ is a jew hijacked term that has lots a lot of meaning. All online IQ tests are scam go take a proper IQ test but even that is most of the time a scam you must look really hard for objective IQ tests the ones that are based on the army tests were best but I don't know where to find them.

I did tests online (the ones that seemed legit), always in the 70 range, average of 76iq, i also failed high school.

:feelscry:, I failed also because I was between a scandal of a teacher that tought I was lustfully seeing her.
Nobody believed me since I was the quiet, fat, brown kid. And the teacher was a blond,english woman.

I did tests online (the ones that seemed legit), always in the 70 range, average of 76iq, i also failed high school.

Those tests are complete fucking bullshit. None of them are legit. There isn't a single fucking test you can take online that will quantify your IQ properly. IQ tests must be done in person. It's not answering some random ass math questions and number sequences. JFL. They put some stupid ass shit like the Fibonacci sequence and expect people to know what the fuck is that without prior knowledge. Most normies just cheat on that shit and claim they have big IQ lol.

If you really want to do it online at least go for the culture-fair ones. Though you will never get an accurate IQ score from the online ones. You are probably in the normie range of iq 95-105 somewhere there maybe higher maybe lower. Fuck knows.

Try this one lol

Don't put yourself down buddy boyo. Why do you think you are low IQ?

How do u even determine what your IQ is boyo? I'm that low IQ tbh. A test right?

I'm painfully average when it comes to IQ.

It’s ok. I am really dumb too

tenor.gif

I hope you gave it an honest effort though. Probably add like 20+ points to that shit for accuracy sake. You don't have fucking 70iq that's legit trailer-park-trash tier and just by reading your posts it's obvious you are above that.

I did my best and i am the arab equivalent of the white trailer trash.

Tbh I'll probably get a shit score too let me try this tomorrow JFL

Those tests are complete fucking bullshit. None of them are legit. There isn't a single fucking test you can take online that will quantify your IQ properly. IQ tests must be done in person. It's not answering some random ass math questions and number sequences. JFL. They put some stupid ass shit like the Fibonacci sequence and expect people to know what the fuck is that without prior knowledge. Most normies just cheat on that shit and claim they have big IQ lol.

If you really want to do it online at least go for the culture-fair ones. Though you will never get an accurate IQ score from the online ones. You are probably in the normie range of iq 95-105 somewhere there maybe higher maybe lower. Fuck knows.

Try this one lol

This test is quite accurate for me, I'd say.
I took an actual IQ test when I was in 5th grade and received a score of 121 as well.

No worries. Most schmucks here are low IQ.

The average for my country is 85, so im just below average in here.

View attachment 370022
Nigger, like I've said before: I don't believe that your IQ is within the 70 - 85 range.
I know that North Africans aren't exactly known for their intellectual prowess, but holy fuck dude, there's absolutely no way.

View attachment 370018

This test is quite accurate for me, I'd say.
I took an actual IQ test when I was in 5th grade and received a score of 121 as well.

Mogs me I only had 110 on that shit. Though I went to get some food and didn't notice there is a fucking timer on that shit and I run out of time on question 28 :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I set my own timer in windows.

Try this one lol

i guessed the last 5-6 questions

My innately IQ was between 134, now is 74.

Try this one lol
IQtestNovember

rushed it with 10 min left. some of this is legit too high iq

I'll try explaining shit if you need help brocel. Just ping me.

Research shows that IQ is indeed malleable. Not by much, but it is malleable and the only thing that has been proven to increase your IQ test score is schooling. Staying in school for longer has been proven to increase your IQ

Source: https://www.pnas.org/content/109/2/425#sec-4

Try this one lol
The test you cited isn't going to reap accurate results. All that test consists of is some basic ass matrix reasoning questions. A real IQ test would consist of a lot of subtests that measure your reaction time, memory, reasoning ability etc. Your score on those subtests would then be compiled to give your g-factor. You cannot evaluate your g-factor solely on a matrix reasoning test.
Another point worth mentioning is creating a real IQ is expensive and can cost upwards of a million dollars sometimes. You won't ever find a real one for free online.
Also, you need to own a license to use the test in your clinic which I can assure you isn't owned by the person who uploaded that "mensa" test

Last edited:
I have slightly above average IQ but thanks to ADHD, depression, inceldom and abysmal levels of conscientiousness I can't put it to any type of career success.

still IQ mogs me but ya, being stupid is frustrating. I know from first-hand experience.

LARP

If you where that low IQ you wouldn’t even realize you where dumb:feelstastyman:

you need to be do the WAIS-IV test to be sure, not the online ones

I'm also borderline retarded.

:feelscry:, I failed also because I was between a scandal of a teacher that tought I was lustfully seeing her.
Nobody believed me since I was the quiet, fat, brown kid. And the teacher was a blond,english woman.
Have you posted a story about this? Might be interesting to read.

I’m around 65

Got 90IQ, guess I can get those disability bux.

I think that guy was right. No way you are sub 80. I have seen actual low iq guys. Compared to them you have the ability to make mental connections

Did the mensa one here in the thread. this came as a answer:

Bildschirmfoto 2020 11 16 um 105056

It only asked for 8 questions, plus gave 25 minutes of time.
Truecel trait: not getting answers from Normies.