Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

confession: I've become a snitch!

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
I never thought the day would come. But im reporting bait comments to mods now. I would usually never do this. But since I'm at 80% warning I know if I argue back I'll get banned. So I snitch to that report button. I feel soy. I don't believe in censorship. But if there's going to be censorship then it's not gonna only apply to me

You've changed.

Full time beta soy cuck :feelsgah:

C83

snitchmaxxing is like doing the mods job for free

Wasn't this in the sewers?

Don't care. Plus your white.

You should feel shame

Stitching is not bad if the person breaks the rules.

Damn white knighting me
I have doubts about him , being a shithead 100% postmaxxer, of course he would advocate for degenerate behavior and disaprove of proper action.

He sympathized with @Napoleon de Geso after i exposed him for being a former sexhaver, which gives me a hint that he probably doesn't belong here, on top of being a "youngcel" :soy:

I've only reported stuff here like 5 times.

I only report faggotry and degeneracy, likely trolls and infiltrators, like people with less than a week old join date talking about planning revenge on society or some shit, probably larping to bait screenshots, or when stuff is off topic.

I don't envy the mods. There's a lot of trash that slips through. Who the hell has time to sift through hundreds of posts? Fuck that. Report and forget.

I never thought the day would come. But im reporting bait comments to mods now. I would usually never do this. But since I'm at 80% warning I know if I argue back I'll get banned. So I snitch to that report button. I feel soy. I don't believe in censorship. But if there's going to be censorship then it's not gonna only apply to me
Are you able to report this post? If yes, then please do so kindly. I would like to head towards the white light in the tunnel and get banned as well.

Are you able to report this post? If yes, then please do so kindly. I would like to head towards the white light in the tunnel and get banned as well.
Ask a mod

Stitching is not bad if the person breaks the rules.
Soy overload if u don’t break rules then u let the rulers metaphorically shove their fist up ur ass

Yes you do believe in censorship. Everyone does. Though I'm proud to say I've never reported a solitary soul. Well, actually one guy. Completely forgot what he did to make me cross that line but it was something. Probably bragged about something or another.

I've never reported anyone.
Maybe I should have.
I'm also very stupid, so I'm not good at detecting fakecels, larpers and trolls.

So your just randomly reporting edgy comments?

how did u even get an 80% no more arguments for 4 u buddy boyo

@Takeshi69 thoughts?

If you don’t snitch on fakecels on sight then I can’t trust you.

Last edited:
There's no other way to get rid of the recent infiltrators, I report people all the time.

Reports me