Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Confidence does matter

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
When you are committing a crime

Even then it's better to have looks over confidence. You can just get close to your victim and they'd like it until it's too late.

Stealing from the shop is based and you should do it whenever possible. What kind of retards pays for shit when stealing is an option

For professional use only

Stealing from the shop is based and you should do it whenever possible. What kind of retards pays for shit when stealing is an option
I stole kitchen magnets, bottle openers, liquor glasses and similar shit when I was in Prague. One of the best dopamine rushes of my life. Also great memories.

I stole kitchen magnets, bottle openers, liquor glasses and similar shit when I was in Prague. One of the best dopamine rushes of my life. Also great memories.
based and pettytheftpilled

I have no job so i gotta steal energy drinks to feed my addiction

we all have confidence since we post on the terrorist organization known as incels.co

we commit thought crimes daily