Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Confirmed a betabuxxer today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I work at a place that is a corporate tower (multiple businesses in one building). This guy that ones this business near my office is a successful business man. Dude drives a Lambo and such. He’s a 5/10 on a good day.

I always wondered what his wife looks like, well today she came into the office and lol she’s a 9/10 Stacy. If he wasn’t wealthy there is zero chance of her being with him. How does he show his face in public being so far apart in looks from his wife and knowing she is with him only for his $.

I work at a place that is a corporate tower (multiple businesses in one building). This guy that ones this business near my office is a successful business man. Dude drives a Lambo and such. He’s a 5/10 on a good day.

I always wondered what his wife looks like, well today she came into the office and lol she’s a 9/10 Stacy. If he wasn’t wealthy there is zero chance of her being with him. How does he show his face in public being so far apart in looks from his wife and knowing she is with him only for his $.

maybe he just dont care , but definitly hes cucked

Tbh for this day and age it's pretty impressive considering that most foids today don't even want to marry for money anymore, only for looks. Foids can become millionaires by providing pictures of their tits online for money, they don't need betabuxxers anymore.

i hate betabuxxers coz they are worst cucks

maybe he just dont care , but definitly hes cucked
Most successful men don't care. They are successful precisely because they don't care. I bet he has a good prenup. Make her have his kids, and once they divorce he gets a new one.

She is probably "visiting" her ex every week who was her high school lover and a chad