Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Confirmed: low T men prefer more masculine-looking women

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
5c9a896f240000760006619d.jpeg

The left one is way more attractive to me. I'm reasonably high T (24 nmol). Fuck all normies that say slayers/high T men fuck anything ugly. Its actually a sign of low t if you like ugly/manly women.

“Women with more feminine features have, in the past, been found to be less socially dominant and less effective at competing for resources,” Marcinkowska says. Over thousands of years, she says, men may have evolved to choose less feminine women in harsher conditions to give them an edge at survival. One possible mechanism mediating this preference is altered testosterone levels; men raised in environments with frequent diseases and germ exposure tend to have lower testosterone levels through adulthood, because testosterone can handicap immune function. And men with high testosterone levels, previous studies have found, prefer more feminine women.

Both are ugly are you high

sounds pretty cucked and gay ngl

im low t and dont think I prefer masculine women

I'm low T, but I like lolis. Because I high culture. But tomboy loli be best. But with girl face, not masculine

Both versions mog me to Tuzla and back

@Eskimocel what do you think?

I'm low T, but I like lolis. Because I high culture. But tomboy loli be best. But with girl face, not masculine

yeah it's kinda weird. most asians are low T in appearance, but like uber feminine girls. Black guys who are supposed to be high T are more drawn to Beyonce types.

femininity is fading over time, maybe it's just a cope or a fact, it's uncertain

Last edited:
The idea of men "choosing" a gf, rather than just taking whatever they can get, is cope anyway.

femininity is fading over time, maybe it's just a cop or a fact, it's uncertain
I think it's true, just look at how many foids have fucking man jaws these days.

5c9a896f240000760006619d.jpeg

The left one is way more attractive to me. I'm reasonably high T (24 nmol). Fuck all normies that say slayers/high T men fuck anything ugly. Its actually a sign of low t if you like ugly/manly women.

“Women with more feminine features have, in the past, been found to be less socially dominant and less effective at competing for resources,” Marcinkowska says. Over thousands of years, she says, men may have evolved to choose less feminine women in harsher conditions to give them an edge at survival. One possible mechanism mediating this preference is altered testosterone levels; men raised in environments with frequent diseases and germ exposure tend to have lower testosterone levels through adulthood, because testosterone can handicap immune function. And men with high testosterone levels, previous studies have found, prefer more feminine women.

both are ugly but right one is sexier

i also think im low t but never checkd

i like just cute virgin girls, musculine nahhh

it's complicated, obviously you want a feminine woman if you are a normal male with normal hormone levels

but things are looking really bad into the future, and I'm starting to get turned off by characteristics like being excessively short, physically weak, hysterical and non-stoic. death sentence if shit hits the fan.