Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Congrats @Insomniac at the "Getting Banned Speedrun" World Record!

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
It's truly over JFL @Insomniac it's truly over

i replied like one second ago and couldnt find it. i thought i was hallucinating jfl

I want to rage fuck and rape midget man tbh...

i replied like one second ago and couldnt find it. i thought i was hallucinating jfl
That thread was up for a minute and then he got perma'd it's over.

What did he post?
He didnt break any rules, it's just that midget man is jealous of him
Tfw someone who has had sex in the past gets to dictate whos incel and whos not

He didnt break any rules, it's just that midget man is jealous of him
Tfw someone who has had sex in the past gets to dictate whos incel and whos not
image0.jpg

"can return whenever i want"... yeah. that's a nice dream after admitting to LARPing. :p

yup, he didn't break anything at all with his 100 brags on Discord about how he was always LARPing in the forum. good thing that us mods don't listen to people like you.

He was a white Chad wasn't he? Good riddance.

image0.jpg

"can return whenever i want"... yeah. that's a nice dream. :p

yup, he didn't break anything at all with his 100 brags on Discord about how he was always LARPing in the forum. good thing that us mods don't listen to people like you.
Ya see really don’t have much if he LARP’d anyway. He don’t have 12 girls not even 1 99% of the time, and now he knows about inceldom and got banned it will stick with him. Nothing of value was lost.

incels dont exist

Incel on incels.co? Just LOL

He's not an incel. He has had sex before without paying, so he shouldn't be here. The mods did the right thing

Don't care what anyone says, Insomniac = bro

He's not an incel. He has had sex before without paying, so he shouldn't be here. The mods did the right thing
I don't know man, I have talked to him in private before, he's made some shitposts here and there but they're pretty blatant. As far as I know he's a 100% virgin.

image0.jpg

"can return whenever i want"... yeah. that's a nice dream after admitting to LARPing. :p

Knew he wasn’t an incel being 6’1 blonde and having decent looks. Ultimate larper

Insomniac was briefly freed before resident narcissistic fuckwit knajjd banned him again.
Ya see really don’t have much if he LARP’d anyway. He don’t have 12 girls not even 1 99% of the time, and now he knows about inceldom and got banned it will stick with him. Nothing of value was lost.
I don't know man, I have talked to him in private before, he's made some shitposts here and there but they're pretty blatant. As far as I know he's a 100% virgin.
Don't care what anyone says, Insomniac = bro
STFUF

Sauce? He hates sex. He is volcel.

Can Anyone post the ban appeal?

This world... is so twisted...

and here I thought he was a truecel curry,damn you just cant trust anyone anymore.All the top posters are being exposed as fakecel larpers like that @NEETAndTidy guy who had a tranny as a gf

and here I thought he was a truecel curry,damn you just cant trust anyone anymore.All the top posters are being exposed as fakecel larpers like that @NEETAndTidy guy who had a tranny as a gf
Having a tranny gf is worse than being incel though

Only Chad has enough Life Energy to postmaxx