Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Congratulations, we fucked this up!

GowkBird

GowkBird

I'm just want to be a giga-mega Chad in cuteness
Did you remember of Blackpill? Looks are everything, your life pre-determined by your genes etc. Now on forum we have a lot of people who doesn't know what blackpill is. They say that Chads are somehow degenerates, you know, being tall, have a nice looks, chin, jaw, eyes is degenerate. Some of that people even say stupid shit like this:
Self-hatred is cucked, it's not our genes. Our ancestors succesfully reproduced, it's only society and its unsufferable standards, that cause inceldom.

The real course and sense of this forum are gone, blackpill is now literally bragging about "reeeee degeneracy :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:"
We seriosly need to create a test for newbies so we will sure they wouldn't put their irrational agenda here but they will get more knowledges about how life works and get blackpilled.

Lets remember this two great threads:
Now, please let me see is there something about "degeneracy" or "bad society" in blackpill archive? No. A lot of "degeneracy fighters" (still don't know how to call them) larping here without telling their incel experience, we can't check their faces to be sure they are incels, they are also not blackpilled - why they still here? How jews, fags and society become blackpill? WTF is wrong with this place?
TL DR JFL @ being incel on incels.co

100%

blackpill is recognizing its futile for us. incels who cry about degeneracy would 100000% do what chad and stacey do in a second if they had the opportunity.

100%

blackpill is recognizing its futile for us. incels who cry about degeneracy would 100000% do what chad and stacey do in a second if they had the opportunity.
Yup. The problem is strange mechanism of genes compilation that created us, not society. We must convince people that we are oppressed by nature and invalids and need support, that is blackpilled, rational and can solve our problem.

Degenerates and the West should be turned to ashes
Facepalm 777x437

Saying degenerate is cope. Chad is just superior to us in every single way

100%

Ugly males existed forever but a lot of them could still ascend due to foids not being allowed to get drilled by countless chads without consequences.

Giving foids rights was a major mistake, so was birth control and abortion. This combined with cheap fakeup and filters that allow 5/10 roasties to fraud themselves up to 8 or 9 to fish chads is the real issue, since once chad comes over to fuck and sees that the foid still looks semi fuckable thanks to fakeup he will still pump and dump her, giving the foid a false sense of self worth and SMV, which guarantees that she will never fuck her looksmatch.

If every aspect of this society wasn't designed towards enabling the degeneracy of foids there would be a lot fewer incels.

As for LGBTQWXYZ degenerates, I don't care about them one way or another since their existance does not affect me too much besides the fact that they soyify modern movies and games by inserting characters from these groups in every last one of them.

We seriosly need to create a test for newbies so we will sure they wouldn't put their irrational agenda here but they will get more knowledges about how life works and get blackpilled.
Based.
I swear alot of the users on here would be literal cucktears posters if they were born better looking or just raised in a different enviroment. Many don't give a fuck about the scientific facts.

Pretty deluded guy he is.

Ugly males existed forever but a lot of them could still ascend due to foids not being allowed to get drilled by countless chads without consequences.

Giving foids rights was a major mistake, so was birth control and abortion. This combined with cheap fakeup and filters that allow 5/10 roasties to fraud themselves up to 8 or 9 to fish chads is the real issue, since once chad comes over to fuck and sees that the foid still looks semi fuckable thanks to fakeup he will still pump and dump her, giving the foid a false sense of self worth and SMV, which guarantees that she will never fuck her looksmatch.

If every aspect of this society wasn't designed towards enabling the degeneracy of foids there would be a lot fewer incels.
Cope, read more classic literature about past and you will see that foids was foids all way long.
As for LGBTQWXYZ degenerates, I don't care about them one way or another since their existance does not affect me too much besides the fact that they soyify modern movies and games by inserting characters from these groups in every last one of them.
Yes, they are annoying but not that much, may be because I live in EE.

I want to fuck 10 virgins a day and be as degenerated as possible. I want to live the life of an hoodnigga like meeks

100%

Speak for yourself.

incels who cry about degeneracy would 100000% do what chad and stacey do in a second if they had the opportunity.

What is degenerate about that?

Cope, read more classic literature about past and you will see that foids was foids all way long.

No doubt foids were degenerate before, it's their nature. However before birth control and abortion foids couldn't freely fuck around as much as they wanted. Some oldschool methods for birth control and abortion existed but most peasants had no knowledge about them so reglar foids wouldn't fuck around beore marriage since raising bastards was pretty far from accepted in soceity.

Foids have always been what they are, however they were not allowed to act on their urges en masse without facing any consequences up until just half a century ago.

JFL if you don't think that while the cavemen were hunting the sabre tooths that GigaChad caveman 5000 wasn't piping le wifey in the caves

and in the trees

Did you remember of Blackpill? Looks are everything, your life pre-determined by your genes etc. Now on forum we have a lot of people who doesn't know what blackpill is. They say that Chads are somehow degenerates, you know, being tall, have a nice looks, chin, jaw, eyes is degenerate. Some of that people even say stupid shit like this:

The real course and sense of this forum are gone, blackpill is now literally bragging about "reeeee degeneracy :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:"

Now, please let me see is there something about "degeneracy" or "bad society" in blackpill archive? No. A lot of "degeneracy fighters" (still don't know how to call them) larping here without telling their incel experience, we can't check their faces to be sure they are incels, they are also not blackpilled - why they still here? How jews, fags and society become blackpill? WTF is wrong with this place?
im just gonna link my own thread here

JFL if you don't think that while the cavemen were hunting the sabre tooths that GigaChad caveman 5000 wasn't piping le wifey in the caves

and in the trees
High IQ
No doubt foids were degenerate before, it's their nature. However before birth control and abortion foids couldn't freely fuck around as much as they wanted. Some oldschool methods for birth control and abortion existed but most peasants had no knowledge about them so reglar foids wouldn't fuck around beore marriage since raising bastards was pretty far from accepted in soceity.

Foids have always been what they are, however they were not allowed to act on their urges en masse without facing any consequences up until just half a century ago.
Low iq, go read some books.

Good looking people are so degenerate now that they won't even breed.
Everyone will lose in the end, civilization will be destroyed.

I am sick of it too. Blackpill is fundamental concept for the forum and still it is always overlooked in favor of some edgy shit or reeeeing.

Also it is amusing how some users claim to not want sex or relationships. Really, nigga? What word from "involuntary celibate" you don't understand?

Also it is amusing how some users claim to not want sex or relationships. Really, nigga? What word from "involuntary celibate" you don't understand?
People who claim to not want or need sex while still claiming to be incels should be banned on sight. They are either larping or extremely retarded.

Hey, at least with degeneracy I know stacies are aborting their babies. Thats not bad tbh

People who claim to not want or need sex while still claiming to be incels should be banned on sight. They are either larping or extremely retarded.
I am sick of it too. Blackpill is fundamental concept for the forum and still it is always overlooked in favor of some edgy shit or reeeeing.

High iq newcels is lifefuel indeed.

Saying that someone is degenerate is basically calling people out on their anti-social behaviour, to accept their behaviour is also accepting your position as a second class citizen.

to accept their behaviour is also accepting your position as a second class citizen.
How about accept them so they will accept us? It's like with the freedom, freedom of one person ending on line where freedom of other person starts.

How about accept them so they will accept us? It's like with the freedom, freedom of one person ending on line where freedom of other person starts.
The problem with that is that they WON'T accept us regardless.

The problem with that is that they WON'T accept us regardless.
I know this and I said that THIS is the problem not some stupid "degeneracy" and "high standards", these larpers even sounds like feminists.

What do you mean "accept them so they will accept us"? Accepting, for example, that a woman should only partner with a chad is in itself a rejection of every non-chad. "Degeneracy" is not compatible with a good society.

What do you mean "accept them so they will accept us"? Accepting, for example, that a woman should only partner with a chad is in itself a rejection of every non-chad. "Degeneracy" is not compatible with a good society.
Ok what is good society? One woman to every incel or what? We need to make people acknowledge our problem not make them hate us even more.

I know this and I said that THIS is the problem not some stupid "degeneracy" and "high standards", these larpers even sounds like feminists.
Ah okay. I misunderstood.

You are right, but don't forget about hypergamy.

I think society somehow created the blackpill.

Degeracy means that normies are now incels. Almost a third of adult males in US are officially virgins. In Japan is much worse.
Do you really think it was always like that?

I think society somehow created the blackpill.
It's nature, not society.
Degeracy means that normies are now incels. Almost a third of adult males in US are officially virgins. In Japan is much worse.
Mostly. Do not forget that in 20 century was two world so lack of man is just temporary thing and now it's literally back to normal.

Based.
I swear alot of the users on here would be literal cucktears posters if they were born better looking or just raised in a different enviroment. Many don't give a fuck about the scientific facts.
I was once an orbiter cuck as a young teen and adult. My experiences had let me find psl. If I would be better looking and would have a gf and would find theses studies on this forum I would ignore them for sure. But if she would cheat on me or I see uglys getting rejected and bullied then I would come back here

Ok what is good society? One woman to every incel or what? We need to make people acknowledge our problem not make them hate us even more.
Yes at the very least.
It's nature, not society.

Mostly. Do not forget that in 20 century was two world so lack of man is just temporary thing and now it's literally back to normal.
Studies about the subject disagrees with you, notice how the trend increased massively during the last 10 years, just with the advent of another wave of feminism and social media/tinder.
MaleVirginity

SexPartners

The tinder revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Yes at the very least.

Studies about the subject disagrees with you, notice how the trend increased massively during the last 10 years, just with the advent of another wave of feminism and social media/tinder.
View attachment 155011
View attachment 155012
Feminazism and easy way to find Chad is make the situation worse, but the situation is still main problem. Situation - we are ugly and can't get pussy.

Did you remember of Blackpill? Looks are everything, your life pre-determined by your genes etc. Now on forum we have a lot of people who doesn't know what blackpill is.
You’re making a generalised statement about the blackpill without including other facets of it that could serve as evidence as to why arguing against degeneracy could be valid. Hypergamy for example, from the blackpill archive you cited: https://incels.is/threads/science-c...decade-women-putting-out-only-for-chad.42066/ even the word degeneracy is used https://incels.is/threads/celibacy-rate-is-at-least-25-for-men-under-26-years-old.41749/ https://incels.is/threads/more-blac...ion-sexless-in-the-last-year-by-gender.41257/ https://incels.is/threads/tinder-fa...o-economic-study-by-worst-online-dater.28342/

all of these could serve as argumentation points against centralised degeneracy since it creates subsets of population that have no access to sex and so creates more incels

They say that Chads are somehow degenerates, you know, being tall, have a nice looks, chin, jaw, eyes is degenerate.
no one ever said that lmfao, they are considered degenerate for fueling hypergamy when they enact on their urges and refuse to adhere to a monogamous model.point about degeneracy is that its a problem when its exclusive to a specific portion of a population, many things that drive us could be considered degenerate including sex, but we've been excluded from participation due to women being left to select.

Last edited:
no one ever said that lmfao, they are considered degenerate for fueling hypergamy when they enact on their urges and refuse to adhere to a monogamous model.point about degeneracy is that its a problem when its exclusive to a specific portion of a population, many things that drive us could be considered degenerate including sex, but we've been excluded from participation due to women being left to select.
Chads no fueling hypergamy, they use it. Hypergamy fueled by feminazis and media.
You’re making a generalised statement about the blackpill without including other facets of it that could serve as evidence as to why arguing against degeneracy could be valid. Hypergamy for example, from the blackpill archive you cited: https://incels.is/threads/science-c...decade-women-putting-out-only-for-chad.42066/ even the word degeneracy is used https://incels.is/threads/celibacy-rate-is-at-least-25-for-men-under-26-years-old.41749/ https://incels.is/threads/more-blac...ion-sexless-in-the-last-year-by-gender.41257/ https://incels.is/threads/tinder-fa...o-economic-study-by-worst-online-dater.28342/

all of these could serve as argumentation points against centralised degeneracy since it creates subsets of population that have no access to sex and so creates more incels
You know that there is differences in how blackpill see role of society in inceldom and how those "degeneract fighters" see this? In reality modern trends are just getting it worse while Knights of Purity(that's how I call them from now on) says that it's the only and only reason why inceldom exist and your genes, looks, health doesn't matter.

Lol @u getting so mad over people calling homosexuality degenerate

I don't think that is correct. The Incel problem of today is clearly man made, nature has little to do with it. The Incel problem of today is the result of a degenerate society.

Ugly people in the past had no problem dating, having girlfriends, marrying, building a family and having children. Females had no choice, they could want to fuck the handsome Prince all they wanted, but the cold hard reality was that, at the end of the day, they would be dating/marrying the ugly farmer, or the ugly fisherman, or the ugly blacksmith.

And if they were caught sneaking up to the castle to have sex with the prince, well they either got stoned to death or hanged as a "witch".
Society had, social laws, that punished females for being degenerates. Surely it wasn't 100% effective, not even today's laws are 100% effective. Even under the death penalty, people still commit crimes. But it is incredible good at curbing the number of people that commit it.

Today 100% of females act as degenerate whores, whereas in the past, I believe, it was just around 11%-17%. Doesn't mean that their biology was different, just means that most of them didn't find the risk of being hanged or stoned to death worth enough pursing Chad cock.

Inceldom was never caused by ugliness alone in the past. Foids even though they wanted Chad, were forced to marry and have sex with ugly men. And even today, in some countries were females have fewer rights and fewer freedom, we see ugly males with dozens of children. Clearly their ugliness is no obstacle to having sex.

image-1393916-860_poster_16x9-qwjm-1393916.jpg
View attachment 155048

So what is it that we are missing? Biology and nature alone aren't the answer. After all, in China, India, Africa, Latin America the ugly people are having children by the dozens.

The real problem, the real BlackPill, is that what really causes Inceldom is female rights and female privileges.

Laws allow them to divorce rape betas. And the Welfare system provides for them, taking the place of ugly men. And if that isn't enough, they can just turn on a computer and receive free money from thirst, desperate, sex starved beta cucks.

The problem is neither nature, nor genes, nor ugliness. The problem is not Incels. The problem is the way society is messed up, how it is brainwashed and stupidly centered at pandering and providing for women. They have rights they don't need and privileges they don't deserve.
tl dr, blame society in causing inceldom is low iq cope.
Lol @u getting so mad over people calling homosexuality degenerate
Where did I write something about fags here? I write how larpers on forum garble what blackpill truly is.

Lol even in muslim countries where foid dont have rights for shit, bet a ton of men are incels...

But it is also true that women would have been shamed in the past for being cumdumpsters and would have to lower their standards

A lot of OP’s threads and posts are about defending degeneracy and Jews. I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

Your post
The world is much safer and prosperous now, unlike in the past where theres constantly war, and the jobs are tougher. Nowadays most people work comfy white collar jobs and would never get drafted to defend their homeland..

Safer and more prosperous time
creates more cucks
More cucks = more female rights, theres no way to escape this
Cant create tough men when the going is easy

Women working was bound to happen anyway, since this heavily benefits employers, they of course support it, as companies only care about profits, they dont care if women working lead to the end of society.
In the end of the day its the men who only care about their own profit that causes societies downfall...foid simply couldnt do this on their own

Muslims are the biggest degenerates of Earth, just behind ooga-booga tribes.

LMAO.

Get ready for a butt-fucking faggot pope in rainbow gown getting crowned in Vatican.

In the mean time watch your women fucking dogs and your men prepping bull so that they can slurp its cum.

The only stronghold against degeneracy in 2019 is Islam.

LMAO.

Get ready for a butt-fucking faggot pope in rainbow gown getting crowned in Vatican.

In the mean time watch your women fucking dogs and your men prepping bull so that they can slurp its cum.

The only stronghold against degeneracy in 2019 is Islam.

Lol the only thing islam got right is woman, other than that most muslim countries are shitholes. Not worth it living in there just for muhh loyal looksmatched virgin wife. Mid age brown woman are all ugly asf too, they look like trolls. Worse than mid age mayo foid.

Lol the only thing islam got right is woman, other than that most muslim countries are shitholes. Not worth it living in there just for muhh loyal looksmatched virgin wife. Mid age brown woman are all ugly asf too, they look like trolls. Worse than mid age mayo foid.

Who's telling to live in a muslim country? JFL.

Just fucking implement their laws. Old testament law is the only cure for whoredom and degeneracy. They follow that shit ad-verbatim.