[JFL] Congresswoman calls Trump racist but then gets married to the whitest guy she can get

Status
Not open for further replies.
wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
-
The bitch calls everyone who disagrees with her racist, but then she marries the whitest guy she can get on American soil. She didn't even marry a latino, someone with ethnic features. No, she went straight for a full white guy. It's 100% Aryan with those bitches or nothing.

Alexandria Cortez's husband

Shigechi

Shigechi

Proud MSTOW
-
AOC is a pathetic whore, her whole persona was clearly manufactured by people more intelligent than her. Those crocodile tears pics on the border were pathetic even for a woman.

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Officer
-
She will say whatever it takes to get the liberal zombies to vote for her

Welcome to politics

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
cant you see his amazing personality?

HonklerTheConqueror

HonklerTheConqueror

Make Foids Afraid Again
-
Latin men are too "toxic" sweaty.
'Homophobic and not very clever': why puto chants haunt Mexican football

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
-
AWALT

Women shouldnt be allowed in politics, these holes don't have the intellectual insight to make decisions for whole nations.

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

-
Every time I see this women I think she has some sort of undiagnosed mental disorder.

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
-
racist roastie wont even dare marry a man from her own race

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Jfl she married a generic soycuck. Soys are obsessed with her for some reason

ruvelyy

ruvelyy

Kebabcel
-
Ethnics are like stray dogs to them. When you feed stray dogs it reminds yourself that you’re a virtuous person, savior of hapless doggies. Yeah ethnics and refugees are there to get them votes and virtue signalling.

NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Recruit
-
The bitch calls everyone who disagrees with her racist, but then she marries the whitest guy she can get on American soil. She didn't even marry a latino, someone with ethnic features. No, she went straight for a full white guy. It's 100% Aryan with those bitches or nothing.

Alexandria Cortez's husband

View attachment 131494
If I didn't think I'd get banned for commenting, I'd have a few choice observations about a lot of people in the US who cry "racism" when it benefits them but then have no problem either discriminating against other races (or their own minority group) OR in every private arena associating only with the group they claim to be so problematic. Hypocrites.

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

come arrest me fbi
-
Vigil

Vigil

Officer
-
Nuff said
For a jew she's especially retarded I guess all that mutt mixing and inbreeding is catching up to the chosen ones. It's like every jew I meet nowadays is a literal drooling mongoloid that plays with dogshit and action figures whilst making airplane noises and sucking on their thumbs.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
For a jew she's especially retarded I guess all that mutt mixing and inbreeding is catching up to the chosen ones. It's like every jew I meet nowadays is a literal drooling mongoloid that plays with dogshit and action figures whilst making airplane noises and sucking on their thumbs.
I hate her politics but she's the best looking politician in america in a long time, maybe ever

S

ShyManlet

Veteran
-
lol a soyboy's the best she can get
that fuckin beard on soys are just too :lul:

MubarakTheCoper

MubarakTheCoper

Recruit
-
Go look who is Ilhan Omer's boyfriend. Hint: he is not Somali or black.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

General of the 100k man strong Incel Army
-
SJW on the streets, KKK in the sheets

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Veteran
-
Female politicians should suck cock, literally. They want to be so "helpful", then by truly helpful, cunt.

I want to fuck my PM.

Also lol she picked the whitest person possible, a pale skinned ginger. She is trying to whiteout her genetics despite all of her talk about poc and latinos.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
-
Jfl. Imagine preaching equality and egalitarianism while practicing eugenics

equality in all the ways that don’t matter, inequality in all the ways that do.

she calls trump racist to feel better about herself and raise her social status.

as if calling someone racist means anything anyways. Leftist pretend that name calling is a checkmate argument.

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

come arrest me fbi
-
She's lying and saying that for clout, to get in the club, since you can't succeed in politics if you're not a Jew.
not rlly, doubt she’s lying at all. There’s a lot of history behind shit like that.

Red Pill Rage

Red Pill Rage

Major
-
I just KNEW that it was only a matter of time that a radical, leftist Millennial from hell like this would appear in a position of power. I've been predicting this for years.

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Recruit
-
Liberal ethnics foids are all white supremists at the same time as they call white people racist.

Opus132

Opus132

Veteran
-
She is stupid even by women's standards. Let that sink in.

Status
Not open for further replies.