Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Connecting the pills/The Agenda/ Why I will stay VolCel after LMSmaxxing

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
There was a time when we could walk in the sunlight between the olive trees, heads held high and thankful for our lives. The beautiful women would walk past us in the streets and smile while carrying baskets of dates on their heads to the market. Everyone in the village was friends or family, we all helped each other out because we were proud of our communities and wanted everyone around us to have the best lives possible. Women loved their husbands and men loved their wives.

We had vast empires where people in a city three hundred miles away were like brothers and sisters to us. Our laws were based on morality and honesty and everyone thrived, homelessness wasn't a thing for us, just some nomads here and there. We were united by a righteous cause and we were the shield that protected the rest of mankind from the heartless barbarians. We ended their oppression in our lands and even had the mercy to lift the out of darkness in their lands, we civilized the barbarians, forgave them for their treachery and they became like us. Our souls were like songbirds and their souls were like wolves.

Unfortunately, greed and hatred brewed among our leaders and our people became divided. Eventually, the wicked ones decided to take advantage of this by recruiting some of our leaders and people to their forces. Spineless leaders let the snakes in their ranks and cowardly traitors formed military alliances with the barbarians and fought against their own brothers and sisters. This is where the division became serious.

Therefore, as punishment for allowing ourselves to be divided by these heartless swine, our empires became kingdoms, our kingdoms became disputed states, our disputed states were absorbed by the evil empire, and the colonies they set up became the vassal states of today. We are living in a time where there are no sovereign nations, the entire world has been conquered by the darkness and given little flags to wave as cope.

Why do I mention these things? Without unity, we can never defeat this evil power. The most basic form of human unity is the family, which isn't possible without the woman, who is the foundation stone for all mankind. Heru could not have defeated Set without his mother Auset and his father Auser.

The Evil Empire knows this very well. The wicked ones are fearful of mankind coming together to defeat them. They know what kind of unity has liberated oppressed people in the past and have made stratagems against such unity. The most severe is the corruption of women and making them incapable of responsible motherhood. Something they haven been doing since the mid twentieth century with media and conditioning. Whoever controls the media, art, and literature of society can easily control the women and use them to divide men while making a profit from the social destruction. Your mother is the first person you meet in this world and the first person to show you morality and mercy. Our fathers are rational. Our parents are the ones who teach us true kingship, and we are all shown the example of the ideal government at birth with the balance of our parents. Our enemy seeks to destroy this forever.

Do you think the people at and near the top of The Empire's pyramid are in the sexual marketplace? Of coarse not! They have their own breeding pools. They have created this sexual marketplace for us to dwell in, not them. They have created a world where we are all powerless wageslaves and called it democracy. The real reason the devils wage genocide in the Middle East is because they are among the last developed people who still have clans and tribes, human unity bound by blood, something that has always gotten in the way of The Empire's plans. It takes tribes and clans to truly build a solid nation, a community of people who have each other's backs. The agenda to divide mankind is no different in The West, except here they have weaponized women to be against families and honor, an American woman is much like a musket in British India or a depleted uranium bomb in Iraq, its destroys people but the purpose of it's destructive capability in that particular context is to divide people, and women have been conditioned to divide families and friendships to great effect. I honestly shades my spirit to see my brethren become so hopeless that they give up faith and fall into depravity.We should know that the lords and barons of the prison we call the modern world love to watch us suffer and their favorite way of destroying a good man is pulling him down into depravity.

This is why so many men are going MGTOW. What kind of man wants to tell his parents that they won't be seeing their grandchild anymore because his wife left him for a guy with slightly more LMS and then left him for a guy with even slightly more LMS and now he has to pay the woman who ruined his livelihood for eighteen years, meanwhile his child is on the couch watching it's mother get fucking spitroasted by X dealers. Single mothers cannot effectively raise children, it's honestly better for the kids to go to an orphanage than be raised by a modern American woman alone.

That's why I'm staying VolCel after I LMSmax. If the game is rigged against me, why should I play? This isn't about sex or validation. This is about the condition of the world around us. I must defeat the enemy. My mother and father are counting on me, my ancestors are counting on me, my fellow incels and other oppressed people are counting on me! I will not disgrace them! For me, a wife more than just the person you love, it's more than just the person you start a family and build a household with. A wife is the co founder of my tribe, she is the cornerstone of my civilization and the capital of my empire! A woman who is unfit for motherhood is unfit for my attention, and woman who isn't down with the cause isn't worthy of my seed! My wife shall be a fierce warrior like Sekhmet The Lioness! To love a woman like that would be like waking up in Aaru! I will not let all of the righteous people who have died down by settling for anything less than a queen, for we are kings my brothers!

My brothers, we must understand that we cannot slay the demon of the NWO without women by our side.  We need to take the fire in our hearts out into the physical plane. We need to band together in real life as brothers and train together, build businesses together, build communities together, and fight the darkness together. Incel controlled no go zones in America will save many innocent lives, if we come together to build the world that the pale and wrinkled hand has stolen from us! We need our own society, separate from the normies who want us all to die. Only normies who are humbled by the blackpill truth may enter our kingdom. What America needs right now is tribes and clans, people bound by blood .Without that, the only thing that unites people here is blue pilled politics and dogma that has been approved by The Empire, a false unity, a controlled opposition, loyalty to those who are watching you die while smiling!

Oh my glorious brotherhood of The Motherhood, destiny chose us to be celibates so that we can the light of our fire to see through the enemy's plans, and to see the path to redemption. We are the ones who must lead the way in this struggle, after all, if you having nothing to live for, find something to die for, and chances are, your odds of surviving will actually increase! Building a place we can call home that is worth living and growing old in, is worth dying a thousand times for. This isn't just about us, this isn't just about incels. Society has been engineered to be evil at all levels, so who better to fight the wicked society, than those at it's bottom.

The Betacucks will someday be a powerful weapon in our hands, if we show them the light and get enough numbers on our side, we can begin to actually battle this unjust system. Literally boycott women, there's not enough Chads and if we get a majority of Betacucks to boycott women entirely they will destroy each other over Chads and the Great Looksmatch Humbling might begin to take shape. Remind these femoids that if they want to hate sub eights, they are going to have to believe that their sub eight fathers, grandfathers, brothers, ect... didn't/don't deserve love/reprodution. Show them the destruction and depravity they have fed, tell them it's time to choose sides.

Fellow Incels, raise your spirits! Humble yourselves before you creator, ask your meakness to be rewarded with strength! With the Tiger's roar of our hearts, let us announce to our ancestors, and to the world, that our kingdom will come! Destiny has given us this responsibility, my brothers. The world is counting on us!

NO INCEL LEFT BEHIND!

You expect anyone to read all of that?

CopingGymcel said:
You expect anyone to read all of that?

tldr1.gif

Sparrows Song said:
Haha, someone from cucktears probably is right now.

Probably, those people have way too much time on their hands.

Literally need to work on a real manifesto...

As if you could ever get anyone.

Voceling is cope for the most part. If you could get a normal average non obese female you would go for her.

St.Tropez said:
As if you could ever get anyone.
Voceling is cope for the most part. If you could get a normal average non obese female you would go for her.

Not if she's not a fellow warrior of the cause, no lukewarm bitches for me. If she isn't down with the revolution, I'm not sticking my dick inside her no matter how hot she is.

[quote="Sparrow']

Not if she's not a fellow warrior of the cause, no lukewarm bitches for me. If she isn't down with the revolution, I'm not sticking my dick inside her no matter how hot she is.
[/quote]

Yeah your dick is so valuable and everyone wants it.

St.Tropez said:
[quote="Sparrow']
Yeah your dick is so valuable and everyone wants it.[/quote]

A NAWALT might if I conquer some dungeons and gather some treasures.

[quote="Sparrow']
Literally need to work on a real manifesto...
[/quote]

Title:my twisted world pt2

I didn't read any of this shit, but one word is needed for this post MEGA-COPE!

Are you a time traveler from medieval times

jagged0 said:
I didn't read any of this shit, but one word is needed for this post MEGA-COPE!
Lol @blickpall

i have fantasized many times about gathering a civil army of men, only a few hundred would be enough to start, to overthrow the government and destroy all gov. buildings, city by city gathering more and more men, destroying federal reserve and every bank we come across etc

imagine if every friday/saturday instead of going clubs/bars etc, every 18 y/o+ male got together and executed a sort of controlled anarchy.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Lol @blickpall

@jagged0 actually nailed it, to some degree. OP's view on history is extremely naive. It's cope to think that it's only modern society, or even early historical society, that is the root cause of the problems in the sexual marketplace. It's super cope to use that as a basis for some further deductions. The fact is that the sexual marketplace has been fucked since before humans were even humans. It's only getting worse with time.