Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Conor Murphy (who made ripping off his shirt a prank) goes insane

• Thread starter gdmorningihateawomn
  • Start date
Never heard of him.

fake as fuck

also his behaviour in this video has nothing to do with steroids, he is tripping on ayahuasca DMT

Last edited:
tenor.gif

he is doing 40 days fast at the moment. kind of interesting seeing em lose his gains

fake as fuck

also his behaviour in this video has nothing to do with steroids, he is tripping on ayahuasca DMT

Chad Trait: When they cry it elicits empathy. If an incel, or normie cries, they are a fucking PUSSY and need to MAN UP

Last edited:
Whoever the fuck this is, RIP

Chad takes too much steroids, has a breakdown.

View: https://youtu.be/9zRyfmbHwqM

Even if all the women are chasing you, you achieve fame, wealth, and power, and you still aren't happy? Fuckin brutal.
fake as fuck

I see, well then the ayahuasca revealed to him the truth about his life, and is forced to come face to face with it. With psychs, there is no running away, all copes and bullshit will be exposed.

Last edited:
Chad takes too much steroids, has a breakdown.

View: https://youtu.be/9zRyfmbHwqM

Ah yeah ok bro, if you may, lay down on this table and close your eyes while I get on this ladder to DROP KICK ON YOUR BALLSACK YOU LARPING PIECE OF SHIT
god I hate these faggots.
Not suffered a day in their lifes and now this.
Fuck off, die in a cave faggot.
Your ancestor was sent to some shit hole continent and had to sleep next to decaying bodies while being shelled by artillery for days on days.
Pussy.

Hate these homos.
Homo time = 2020.
Fuck what a pathetic fag.