Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity consensual sex with a virgin is "a really sick fantasy"

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
holy shit, ITcucks have outdone themselves :lul:

Cucks lose their virginity by fucking chads sperm on cumdumpster's cunt

"If that’s what he thinks sex is, he doesn’t deserve to have it. Ever."

So they're aghast that someone would want a specific type of sexual experience but then quantify sex as some type of reward for good behavior or attitude. If it's something that one earns the right to "deserve" then being able to specify what you're "working" toward seems fair.

I've noticed this type of thinking with a lot of women/leftists/minorities. They're unable to understand nuance and subtly unless it's self-serving.

yet they're okay with homosexuality

"Rip her hymen open" isn't really the best way to phrase it, but as a concept, I don't see why you would hate him for it unless you're a female who just hates genetically inferior men by nature.

Everythkng inkwells do is fucked up and gross

"If that’s what he thinks sex is, he doesn’t deserve to have it. Ever."

So they're aghast that someone would want a specific type of sexual experience but then quantify sex as some type of reward for good behavior or attitude. If it's something that one earns the right to "deserve" then being able to specify what you're "working" toward seems fair.

I've noticed this type of thinking with a lot of women/leftists/minorities. They're unable to understand nuance and subtly unless it's self-serving.

Yeah, it's like if some young kid said "I want to play football for Barcelona" and then some local 3rd division players would say "if that's what you think football is, you don't deserve to play it." just because the kid has high standards and dreams.

I'll say this again, the way they talk is so obnoxious.

You took it out of context though. The original post said to fuck 11 year olds so you could make sure they were virgins. Thats what the it members are referring to

They're just mad that they'll never be pure

lol they mad
im quite happy

There cuck lingo speech is so annoying

Exactly. What is wrong with you for wanting to fuck a virgin you sick fuck? The more dicks go through a vagina the better it is.

A girl's first time is apparently only allowed to have significance for her. If you or I find it important that's wrong :feelsseriously: