Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Conservative foid

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
Thread num #670 on why AWALT
https://thefederalist.com/2019/06/13/pregnant-teen-sleeping-older-men-planned-parenthood-failed/

Tldr for lazycels
I thought I was protected from the worst consequences of the regular drugs and partying that offered nothing but empty joy and growing darkness for those involved
When I was in high school, I started going to Planned Parenthood for birth control and health care. I was open with them about my risk factors for birth control: primarily that I was smoking heavily, which increases the risk of stroke when combined with hormonal birth control. They didn’t reprimand me or warn me about the potential negative consequences of being a smoker on birth control.
Jfl
Heavy smoker,slut,PP frequenter.
Useless,useless piece of feceses

Look at how she blamed 'society' instead of her retarded foid brain for her unwanted pregnancy
Women in these hard situations aren’t there because they enjoy it, but because they don’t recognize that they could be having relationships that are so much more. Our culture doesn’t sufficiently teach what good relationships look like, what bad relationships look like, and how to distinguish the two.

Inb4 some dumb retard said "Just search for women in churches bro"
"Just find conservative women bro:
:soy:
They sleep around and act like godless heathens,then when they get infertile and hit the wall they use religion and conservatism to gain attention from thirsty right wingers and Catholics
They spit on the thousands of years of history embedded within conservatism and christianity.And these cucks will bend over backwards for these people because of muh based foid

Also her idea of ideal sexual relationship
  • There is no domestic violence. Around one in 11 high school-aged girls, and one in 15 high school-aged boys, report they’ve been in a relationship that involves physical violence in the last year. I didn’t realize as a teenager that relationships could exist without physical violence. Internalizing that as an adult has reshaped how I view the interactions between men and women.
Its over for traditionalcels.You beat her ass and she will report you to pigs

Where partners are on an equal power level. Dating shouldn’t come with so many strings that one person is afraid or unable to leave. Dating isn’t a marriage, entered into ‘til death do you part. If one person controls the other or has undue influence, it’s not healthy. Relationships should never be built on control.
"Partners on equal level" means a man cannot demand sex from a foid despite showering her with endless material gifts.
Because 'a man cannot control a woman'

Where sex isn’t the most important thing, especially as a teenager. Teenage relationships should be about learning and growing. Sexual activity in teens has been linked to depression and suicide risks, all other issues aside

"I'm just not a sexual person hun"
The foid will say to deny normies sex in a relationship,despite giving it freely for 50 chads before.

how am I supposed to read any of this shit when you have that profile pic staring at me through the screen

The "Tldr version" was still too long for me ngl.

“conservative”

Women have all the power and privilege in the world unfortunately.

These types are just conservatives because its trendy or they want to try out new things.

This is the main problem with 99% of boomer cuckservatives who actually think we are spoiled because we don't think a girl who basically (and rightfully) mocks non binaries retardation is enough to consider her a "good wife" and "not like other girls"

Tl;Dr Tradthots use conservatism as an excuse to go fishing for orbiters in a male dominated field.
lauren southern had plenty of alt right cucks orbiting her. It was ridiculous

Lauren S. is just another tradTHOT whore. Really all of them are. AWALT is global law.

Here is the real tl;dr for you

"Teehee I slept with a lot of Chads and now I am not facing the consequences cuz I am a dumb foid teehee"
JFL at this Zionist (((tradthot))). The cucks who still orbit her needs to be stoned to death.
Tbh Idgaf about politics now but I agree

Any orbiter(regardless of political spectrum)who orbits a "political" foid do not deserve to be called men

lauren southern had plenty of alt right cucks orbiting her. It was ridiculous

"There is a sucker born every minute"
and there are 5 ConMen(male/female)
for every sucker to bleed them dry.

The World is but a Stage, just know what your role is, and try to play it well.

Roosh V and Jordan Peterson conned ugly ethnic incels out of their shekels
Ann Coulter, Lauren Southern conned alt right whitey cuck normfag men.

Roosh V call out Lauren Southern, "Pot calling the Kettle Black"

bring out the popcorn for the next chapter, to be continued....