Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Conservatives make a movie about school shooters: female protagonist decides to fight back and save the day

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Hope they also cast good looking models as the school shooters so the foids have something to squirt over

Ben Shapiro is distributing this shlock JFL.

I saw the trailer and there are both ugly incels and also Chads among the shooters
Just checked it out, will probably be better than that "Incel" thriller

if she dies at the end I may watch

Town Watch
75F
building LOS +4.

And yet IRL it's always men shielding foids.

Foids are cowards by nature, but since we want to fuck them we give them a pass.

i predict she will roundhouse kick at least one person

>daily wire
((((((((Conservative))))))

Surprised it doesn’t star some ugly uppitty lesbian nigger bitch as the main protagonist.

I guess the Jews actually want to make some money for once with their films hence using a semi attractive white girl instead.

Their Covid hoax narrative has I’ve heard hit Hymiewood very hard.

For shame.

Poor Jews.

Oy vey!

Conservatives are a joke

This movie is actually great, it's teaching young women that when there's a school shooter you should fight back like a strong independent female protagonist from the movies.

This movie is actually great, it's teaching young women that when there's a school shooter you should fight back like a strong independent female protagonist from the movies.
:feelshaha:

:feelsokman: If 110 lb foids can take on armored trained fighters no issues then surely one incel with a gun is no problem.

All they can do is make a movie. In the real world foids can only run, hide and scream for help

females can't be heroes, it's so strange to see a hero movie where the female is the protagonist
they just can't, movies, videogames anything with a female as superhero/hero protagonist is not only non-relatable, but only exists for going with the sjw feministic agenda and of course their sex appeal in sexualized appealing clothes same way that they watch superhero male movies for the fantasies of being saved by a strong good looking guy with superpowers
the female nature has no desire for their own, no identity, maybe for power, let alone saving individuals or saving the world, they're literally puppitified usable objects. it's unrealistic in few words because they aren't expected to risk their lives for achieving a greater good, they aren't as competent, not even as physically strong and dominant.

Last edited:
Omfg can you imagine the kind of foids who watch this shit, makes me wanna punch my fucking wall.
One of the advantages of being incel is that you don't have to watch corny shit like this.

Also yeah I don't fuck w Shapiro, went full-cuck on the mostly peaceful protest at the capitol hill.
Watch Nick Fuentes he's not nearly as cucked as Shapiro on foids.

Last edited:
In real life she'll just spread her legs and get shot and probably die at best.

I saw the trailer and there are both ugly incels and also Chads among the shooters
They're trying to make a point that it isn't about looks, but it sadly is. No NT Chad with a normal life and loving family and girlfriend(s) will ever go ER, unless there is some 1 in a billion exception.

Maybe they do shit like that to be a good example for foids? But JFL at the thought of a foid being brave, let alone to put her life on the line to save a stranger. You can sit down and wait for that one.

Last edited:
yeah I don't fuck w Shapiro, went full-cuck on the mostly peaceful protest at the capitol hill.
Watch Nick Fuentes he's not nearly as cucked as Shapiro on foids.
He's a coward and a damned liar. He knows full well the election was stolen, yet he denies it to avoid getting banned from social media.

In a school shooting situation women would shit themselves. I've only seen women fight back in those Brazil videos, and Brazil might as well be another planet.

Foids are cowards by nature, but since we want to fuck them we give them a pass.

whaaa? it's not a black woman? this is way too right wing for me

Can someone please give me a short answer, what is the conservative part of the movie or what the conservatives, who founded this movie claim make it "conservative"?

Can someone please give me a short answer, what is the conservative part of the movie or what the conservatives, who founded this movie claim make it "conservative"?
Because she fights back instead of asking the State for help

Cuckservatives

In emergency situations, 99% of women turn chicken shit and hide

LOL. Ok, and for real?
Yes, that's pretty much it.
You could say they are being clever by using a female protagonist in order to appeal to simps and women, which is a big fucking joke if you ask me.

The right became greater because the right told the identity politics crowd to go fuck themselves, not by trying to pander to them.

Imagine throwing away your life if you had a face like the guy on the right, what a waste.
Years ago when this movie came out I screenshoted so much of him and tried to copy the look. He was like the Erric Harris literally turned into Chad. But damn a manlet looks so pathetic in braces/suspenders, like a dwarf from some gold mine.

Years ago when this movie came out I screenshoted so much of him and tried to copy the look. He was like the Erric Harris literally turned into Chad. But damn a manlet looks so pathetic in braces/suspenders, like a dwarf from some gold mine.
Brutal dwarfpill

Top Kek. Braincel’s was truly the golden era.
Maybe they do shit like that to be a good example for foids? But JFL at the thought of a foid being brave, let alone to put her life on the line to save a stranger. You can sit down and wait for that one.