Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Considering how insane 2020 has been so far, what other big things do you think will happen this decade?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I think more people will start to get angry over how things are. In my school most of the guys are refusing to do their work because in their own words it won't mean anything.

School system was made based on german prisons under Bismarck in the 1800s.
How that shit is supposed to contribute with the young? It just means more working wageslaves to make more $

Society will collapse

Hopefully a third world war.

I think untill 2029 soyciety will turn men into the new jews and make women the rulers in a sexist world against men

Or we could just start a 3rd world war hopefully

School system was made based on german prisons under Bismarck in the 1800s.
How that shit is supposed to contribute with the young? It just means more working wageslaves to make more $

Nothing unless there’s a real threat of a natural disaster or something similar on a massive scale. God willing.

They say there are only a few guarantees in life, death and taxes.

I would add to that. Death, taxes, and war. The US hasn't had a major invasion of another country since it went into Afghanistan in 2001 and Iraq in 2003. Every 10-20 years America has another major war. The big defence corporations do this only to get rich. America and Britain send their poor to fight against the poor of other countries for profit.

Don't go. Even if they reinstate the draft, refuse to be a pawn in their game. Don't lose your legs, or your life, going to fight in some country you don't give a shit about that poses no real risk to your own country. And if you think foids will care that you wear a uniform, think again. Its chad only.

Its enough fucked up

I think untill 2029 soyciety will turn men into the new jews and make women the rulers in a sexist world against men
That would actually be a good thing but you're fucking retarded.

Zombie Apocalypse

I bet an earthquake or a volcano would explode. Also if this virus doesn't finish us, a war between USA and one of its many enemies.

hopefully sex robots can be made

I think more people will start to get angry over how things are. In my school most of the guys are refusing to do their work because in their own words it won't mean anything.
Inkwell rebellion
Inb4 cope

Maybe not yet in this decade, but I believe that Western-Europe will see civil war with the Muslim immigrants when their numbers are high enough.

Alien invasion pleaseee
Maybe not yet in this decade, but I believe that Western-Europe will see civil war with the Muslim immigrants when their numbers are high enough.
Cope

1gdqi3
Maxresdefault 2
18812116 303

Last edited:
every start of the year is brutal it seems. last year we also had issues

Difficult to know