Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Considering that most births are from single mothers, how bad do you think the population drop will be in the USA once boomers die off?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Since like I said most births are done by accident and are unwanted. And that’s to say most births don’t get aborted like they usually do.

It wont be a drop since the government imports millions of spicks every year

White hispanics will replace white americans as the biggest population.

Is already bad i cant imagine

They'll just import more wage slaves from the third world.

Since like I said most births are done by accident and are unwanted. And that’s to say most births don’t get aborted like they usually do.

You've got it wrong. Most births are NOT single moms.

this. government will continue importing foreign scum while unemployment will be 30% and we might see second great depression

Also, if birth rates go down, they just up the intake.

I've seen some neolib idiot already dreaming of increasing US population to 1 billion.

Is that true? Are most births to single mothers?

You've got it wrong. Most births are NOT single moms.

Most births among Black females (70%) and Hispanic females (53%) are to single mothers.

For White females, the single motherhood rate is at around 33%, or 1/3rd of all births. Compare this figure to where it was at in 1965 (3%)!

The death of patriarchal order and the crude reversion to matriarchal arbitrariness is becoming ever more apparent as the years go on.

For even if there is a father in the home, he is likely a neutered and docile soy cuck who doesn't teach his son anything useful (or his daughter, for that matter). Indeed, it can be said that it's even an advantage to be born into a single mother household now, precisely for the reason that it is likely to brutalize you and make you sociopathic (adaptive traits in the prevailing social system of feminism-narcissism and psychopathy-homosexuality).

Last edited:
To be fair I'm basing it off my own experiences. Most kids I've seen talk about their mom's boyfriend or stepdad or talk about how they've never seen their dad. And most have been white.

To be fair I'm basing it off my own experiences. Most kids I've seen talk about their mom's boyfriend or stepdad or talk about how they've never seen their dad. And most have been white.
Modern feminism has degraded white people to the laws of the jungle. It is no longer a progressive force, as it was under Margaret Sanger, but promotes a regressive negro-fication of society.

We should build robotic nordics to hold down our lands.

If it weren't for the ubiquity of birth control, then single motherhood would serve to increase the birth rate by plenty, because the low paternal investment that single motherhood represents correlates with high fertility.

And single motherhood, as it is, does actually make the birth-rate higher than it otherwise would be. But it's neither producing quality citizens nor bringing reproduction levels above replacement :feelsclown:

Last edited:
What is a white hispanic?
Presumably someone from Spain, but the standards of what qualifies as blanco in Latin America is often just not being full indo or negro.

George Zimmerman was called a "White Hispanic," even though he's really a mixed Jewish-mestizo mutt. JFL.

Whites who are raised in Latin America or raised with hispanic culture.
Thats not most mexicans though.
Not many south americans can pass as white. Not the ones moving to the US surely?
Presumably someone from Spain, but the standards of what qualifies as blanco in Latin America is often just not being full indo or negro.

George Zimmerman was called a "White Hispanic," even though he's really a mixed Jewish-mestizo mutt. JFL.
That is what I was getting at

Thats not most mexicans though.
Not many south americans can pass as white. Not the ones moving to the US surely?

That is what I was getting at

Most mexicans tend to be mestizo (half white/half native american)
They often look like this:

While white hispanics look like this:

Mestizos count sometimes as white in the US because most mestizos are just referred as hispanics.

A home without a father figure is doomed. Not like it can't be with one.....but mothers alone are terrible parents. They try to make 'friends' with their shitspring. A kid with zero guidance needs a parent, not a friend.

A home without a father figure is doomed. Not like it can't be with one.....but mothers alone are terrible parents. They try to make 'friends' with their shitspring. A kid with zero guidance needs a parent, not a friend.
Or they try to punish their kids but go way overboard with it.

This seems to be on track to happen. Also, immigrants tend to have lots of kids, so accepting more could be the ticket for the gov't

They’re a tumor to America. Why don’t they go and invade into Canada, instead.
Most mexicans tend to be mestizo (half white/half native american)
They often look like this:
View attachment 228402
While white hispanics look like this:
View attachment 228403
View attachment 228404
View attachment 228406

Mestizos count sometimes as white in the US because most mestizos are just referred as hispanics.
ED1EF5FE D76A 4F76 A2F2 2BBD72AE6759

Last edited: