Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Conspiracy against death

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
I hate the fact that despicable and ugly consept of life glorified for no reason while glorious and noble consept of death objected.

We even created morality that is based on fear of death as if it was something bad.
It is not death that bad - even throes of death are in fact throes of life because death can not be exlerienced only ugly monstrocity that we gently call life gives us feel the shit.

Everything about life is ugly and shamefull.
And morality that is based on fear of death is the pure shit.

Major cope.
ib7ybvtliyy11.png

We would all be for biological immortality if we were Chad. Remember that Chaddom is the peak of humanity, so their goals are the only ones which aren't cope.

Major cope.
ib7ybvtliyy11.png

We would all be for biological immortality if we were Chad. Remember that Chaddom is the peak of humanity, so their goals are the only ones which aren't cope.
If i was chad i would kill myself because i unconditinaly love death with passion that prevails life. I admire death so much that i like to live only because after death i will not be able to glorify death.

Chad is cope

If i was chad i would kill myself because i unconditinaly love death with passion that prevails life. I admire death so much that i like to live only because after death i will not be able to glorify death.

Chad is cope
Generations of foids would fantasize about the Chad that you described after his death. They would visit his grave, try to dig him out and such things.

Death > life
FACT