Consumed by loneliness/ isolation

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
Any other incels get days where you just cant stop thinking about how shitty your situation is?

ive never had any friends, no job, i pretty much spend every day just refreshing this forum for new posts and playing wow.

It hurts to just exist sometimes, the isolation consumes all your thoughts.

theultimate341

theultimate341

Ore, maho te ni naru!!
-
Yes staying in your room all day is very depressing, finding a job did definitely help refresh my mind.

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
-
yes, social isolation kills me but i would feel very anxious and depressed around normies or females

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
I just can't over how "weird" my life is compared to most people.

3uxp

Captain
-
I feel the same i don't even bother going to bed i only sleep whenever i can't keep my eyes open because my thoughts would consume me whenever i tried going to sleep at decent time.

Letting Go

Letting Go

Done.
-
That's all I ever think about anymore. I'll only be able to escape by ascending or withdrawing completely.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
Yes staying in your room all day is very depressing, finding a job did definitely help refresh my mind.
ive been trying to " find a job " for 2 years now, been on countless interviews and rejected from all. So sick of employers and their BS

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
yes, social isolation kills me but i would feel very anxious and depressed around normies or females
same i suffer from terrible anxiety so i lose either way lmao.

theultimate341

theultimate341

Ore, maho te ni naru!!
-
ive been trying to " find a job " for 2 years now, been on countless interviews and rejected from all. So sick of employers and their BS
only reason I got a job because they were desperate af to find someone, then I realize why this job is trash.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
only reason I got a job because they were desperate af to find someone, then I realize why this job is trash.
yep i realised that with my last job which was in retail, i hated the whole 2 years i worked there because of my anxiety. The only thing it did was make me despise people more because of they how they treat you in a service role - so many narcissists.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
I don't know any incels can work in retail. I did for a week and wanted to die every second. Constant reminders that you're genetic shit that nobody respects.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
I don't know any incels can work in retail. I did for a week and wanted to die every second. Constant reminders that you're genetic shit that nobody respects.
i think i was closes to suicide when i was working in retail , i finally got fired after 2 years because my anxiety was interfering with my work and the manager was normie / chad lite.

theultimate341

theultimate341

Ore, maho te ni naru!!
-
The only thing it did was make me despise people more because of they how they treat you in a service role
Yep I'm started to despise people even more every time I work there.

F

Facade

Paragon
-
I have days that are worae and some are better but I never have good days. Yes it kills me but I can't live the Normie life

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
Having a job and friends won't make the loneliness go away. You know the world for what it is and that knowledge will remain stuck with you forever. This is the power of knowledge, the fall from eden. You either take this pill and live with it or you kill yourself. Things will never be alright,

Alone75

Alone75

Veteran
-
I don't see a way out now unless I'm dead, no friends, I had some work in the past but can't even get a shitty minimum wage job now doing anything and get £317 a month unemployment [wow]. Still a virgin at 42, never been able to afford to move out, living with elderly parents and watching them struggle to walk more and more each day and slowly die. Even if I was better looking no female would want me with the life I have and I'm not capable of changing it for the better.

Letting Go

Letting Go

Done.
-
I don't see a way out now unless I'm dead, no friends, I had some work in the past but can't even get a shitty minimum wage job now doing anything and getting £317 a month betabux [wow]. Still a virgin at 42, never been able to afford to move out, living with elderly parents and watching them struggle to walk more and more each day and slowly die. Even if I was better looking no female would want me with the life I have and I'm not capable of changing it for the better.
I genuinely feel for you, man, and can very well see myself being in that position in another 5-10 years.

Margodx

Margodx

curry gymcel terrorist
-
I don't see a way out now unless I'm dead, no friends, I had some work in the past but can't even get a shitty minimum wage job now doing anything and get £317 a month unemployment [wow]. Still a virgin at 42, never been able to afford to move out, living with elderly parents and watching them struggle to walk more and more each day and slowly die. Even if I was better looking no female would want me with the life I have and I'm not capable of changing it for the better.
Virgin at 42, what dafuq

You should've roped 10-11 years ago lol

How are you even still alive? You are masochist my friend

Y

Yoyo

Failure in Life
-
I know how you feel man, i go to school but feel lonely when I come home because i dont have any interaction with anyone, no one invites me to places, or wants to hang out with me

Y

Yoyo

Failure in Life
-
Damn dude

cocksucker

cocksucker

Modcel
-
On a positive note, you excited for the BfA expansion?
1522258137966.jpg

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
do u get disability allowance or something? I only get 250 a month and most of that goes to my parents for rent.

Alone75

Alone75

Veteran
-
do u get disability allowance or something? I only get 250 a month and most of that goes to my parents for rent.
Nope, I wouldn't qualify, I scored 0 points even with severe anxiety and depression so had to go back on standard unemployed scum rate. You only get that £250 because you're under 25.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
Nope, I wouldn't qualify, I scored 0 points even with severe anxiety and depression so had to go back on standard unemployed scum rate. You only get that £250 because you're under 25.
ah i see. Yep i suffer from the same stuff man, i actually had to go their today, my advisor knows im incel pretty much, she said to me you dont do anything other than come here? I said no and she looked so sad for me that i have no life.

im pathetic.

NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
Just let it go. Let your life, your being go

jackbud

jackbud

Life After Death
-
same, i'm consumed by this shit 24/7

rex123321

rex123321

Recruit
-
I have zero employment prospects. The only way out of my room is to become a low status shelf-stacker. What kind of motivation is that?