Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Consumed by loneliness/ isolation

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Any other incels get days where you just cant stop thinking about how shitty your situation is?

ive never had any friends, no job, i pretty much spend every day just refreshing this forum for new posts and playing wow.

It hurts to just exist sometimes, the isolation consumes all your thoughts.

Yes staying in your room all day is very depressing, finding a job did definitely help refresh my mind.

yes, social isolation kills me but i would feel very anxious and depressed around normies or females

I just can't over how "weird" my life is compared to most people.

I feel the same i don't even bother going to bed i only sleep whenever i can't keep my eyes open because my thoughts would consume me whenever i tried going to sleep at decent time.

That's all I ever think about anymore. I'll only be able to escape by ascending or withdrawing completely.

Yes staying in your room all day is very depressing, finding a job did definitely help refresh my mind.

ive been trying to " find a job " for 2 years now, been on countless interviews and rejected from all. So sick of employers and their BS

yes, social isolation kills me but i would feel very anxious and depressed around normies or females

same i suffer from terrible anxiety so i lose either way lmao.

ive been trying to " find a job " for 2 years now, been on countless interviews and rejected from all. So sick of employers and their BS
only reason I got a job because they were desperate af to find someone, then I realize why this job is trash.

only reason I got a job because they were desperate af to find someone, then I realize why this job is trash.

yep i realised that with my last job which was in retail, i hated the whole 2 years i worked there because of my anxiety. The only thing it did was make me despise people more because of they how they treat you in a service role - so many narcissists.

I don't know any incels can work in retail. I did for a week and wanted to die every second. Constant reminders that you're genetic shit that nobody respects.

I don't know any incels can work in retail. I did for a week and wanted to die every second. Constant reminders that you're genetic shit that nobody respects.

i think i was closes to suicide when i was working in retail , i finally got fired after 2 years because my anxiety was interfering with my work and the manager was normie / chad lite.

The only thing it did was make me despise people more because of they how they treat you in a service role
Yep I'm started to despise people even more every time I work there.

I have days that are worae and some are better but I never have good days. Yes it kills me but I can't live the Normie life

Having a job and friends won't make the loneliness go away. You know the world for what it is and that knowledge will remain stuck with you forever. This is the power of knowledge, the fall from eden. You either take this pill and live with it or you kill yourself. Things will never be alright,

I don't see a way out now unless I'm dead, no friends, I had some work in the past but can't even get a shitty minimum wage job now doing anything and get £317 a month unemployment [wow]. Still a virgin at 42, never been able to afford to move out, living with elderly parents and watching them struggle to walk more and more each day and slowly die. Even if I was better looking no female would want me with the life I have and I'm not capable of changing it for the better.

I don't see a way out now unless I'm dead, no friends, I had some work in the past but can't even get a shitty minimum wage job now doing anything and getting £317 a month betabux [wow]. Still a virgin at 42, never been able to afford to move out, living with elderly parents and watching them struggle to walk more and more each day and slowly die. Even if I was better looking no female would want me with the life I have and I'm not capable of changing it for the better.

I genuinely feel for you, man, and can very well see myself being in that position in another 5-10 years.

I don't see a way out now unless I'm dead, no friends, I had some work in the past but can't even get a shitty minimum wage job now doing anything and get £317 a month unemployment [wow]. Still a virgin at 42, never been able to afford to move out, living with elderly parents and watching them struggle to walk more and more each day and slowly die. Even if I was better looking no female would want me with the life I have and I'm not capable of changing it for the better.

Virgin at 42, what dafuq

You should've roped 10-11 years ago lol

How are you even still alive? You are masochist my friend

I know how you feel man, i go to school but feel lonely when I come home because i dont have any interaction with anyone, no one invites me to places, or wants to hang out with me

Damn dude

do u get disability allowance or something? I only get 250 a month and most of that goes to my parents for rent.

do u get disability allowance or something? I only get 250 a month and most of that goes to my parents for rent.

Nope, I wouldn't qualify, I scored 0 points even with severe anxiety and depression so had to go back on standard unemployed scum rate. You only get that £250 because you're under 25.

Nope, I wouldn't qualify, I scored 0 points even with severe anxiety and depression so had to go back on standard unemployed scum rate. You only get that £250 because you're under 25.

ah i see. Yep i suffer from the same stuff man, i actually had to go their today, my advisor knows im incel pretty much, she said to me you dont do anything other than come here? I said no and she looked so sad for me that i have no life.

im pathetic.

Just let it go. Let your life, your being go

same, i'm consumed by this shit 24/7

I have zero employment prospects. The only way out of my room is to become a low status shelf-stacker. What kind of motivation is that?