Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Contributing to society is gigacucked tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I know you'll say I'm a hypocrite for criticizing men who contribute to society, while taking benefitting from their work, but, am I really benefitting? Sure, my life is comfy, but it's not worth living. I'm just coping and waiting to die. Homeless chad has a more meaningful life than me.

I'm not a neet because I can't be. But I can proudly say that I have never had a job that contributes anything to society. And I have plans to neetbuxxx for a year (on taxpayer money + a lawsuit to my company) when I get fired from my current job. Which I will, because, even though I am technically getting all my tasks done in time, I'm not taking my job as seriously as the average wagecuck does or ever being "proactive", and this makes my betabux boss seethe.

I can't reveal too much, as per @BlkPillPres guide's advice, but basically, the closest I've been to contributing to society, was one job I've had in which we were making a new social networking app and trying to make it big. But the company ran out of funding, wasting millions from investors, without making a profit or even barely anyone wanting to use it for free ( :feelshaha: ), and therefore closed. Which is lifefuel, because, tbh, I couldn't live with myself if I had contributed to making Chad and Stacy "influencer" lives even easier.

The ultimate cuck job, however, in my opinion, is serving in the army. Literally supporting everyone else's way of life while they fuck your wife in your absence :feelsEhh::feelsEhh: wtf.

How can most men be so retarded? They do the jobs women don't want to do, in order to enable their lifestyle, and even give some of the money they get paid to their onlyfans, women they're orbiting, betabux wives... It's just fucking pathetic to be a male these days.

In the old times, I wouldn't want to have been a non chad male either. Things were low key the same, as women still wanted chad only deep down. But now that it's so overt, it's just humiliating.

Last edited:
I'm almost 28 and never had a job in my life.And i'm not even gonna bother to get one because there's no point in doing anything productive,at least from my pov.

I'm almost 28 and never had a job in my life.And i'm not even gonna bother to get one because there's no point in doing anything productive,at least from my pov.
BASED

Would have to agree, no point in contributing to a society that gives you nothing in return.
The ultimate cuck job, however, in my opinion, is serving in the army. Literally supporting everyone else's way of life while they fuck your wife in your absence
Depends, if you are an incel, then gf problems do not exist. And US military is quite comfy apparently, good for getting some money for sure

you can have a job, just dont pay taxes

ngl the problem is society has made it a package deal where you can't survive without contributing to society in some way unless you are already genetically gifted with good looks and can earn money just by existing.

ngl the problem is society has made it a package deal where you can't survive without contributing to society in some way unless you are already genetically gifted with good looks and can earn money just by existing.
I have been able to feed myself for years with jobs that don't contribute anything to society
you can have a job, just dont pay taxes
Your employer deducts them from your payroll. And even then, if your job helps other people it's still cucked no matter how much they pay you. The only exception is if you use that money to looksmaxx.

I say this because the value of money isn't absolute. In Chad's hands, a min wage can sustain an awesome life. But in an incels hands, a 6 fig salary can only buy copes. So if you do something for a living that helps Chad and Stacy, they're scamming you even if they pay you. I hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
Sounds nice until I'll eventually get forced to

most men will be dropping out of jobs thanks to automation

I know you'll say I'm a hypocrite for criticizing men who contribute to society, while taking benefitting from their work, but, am I really benefitting? Sure, my life is comfy, but it's not worth living. I'm just coping and waiting to die. Homeless chad has a more meaningful life than me.

I'm not a neet because I can't be. But I can proudly say that I have never had a job that contributes anything to society. And I have plans to neetbuxxx for a year (on taxpayer money + a lawsuit to my company) when I get fired from my current job. Which I will, because, even though I am technically getting all my tasks done in time, I'm not taking my job as seriously as the average wagecuck does or ever being "proactive", and this makes my betabux boss seethe.

I can't reveal too much, as per @BlkPillPres guide's advice, but basically, the closest I've been to contributing to society, was one job I've had in which we were making a new social networking app and trying to make it big. But the company ran out of funding, wasting millions from investors, without making a profit or even barely anyone wanting to use it for free ( :feelshaha: ), and therefore closed. Which is lifefuel, because, tbh, I couldn't live with myself if I had contributed to making Chad and Stacy "influencer" lives even easier.

The ultimate cuck job, however, in my opinion, is serving in the army. Literally supporting everyone else's way of life while they fuck your wife in your absence :feelsEhh::feelsEhh: wtf.

How can most men be so retarded? They do the jobs women don't want to do, in order to enable their lifestyle, and even give some of the money they get paid to their onlyfans, women they're orbiting, betabux wives... It's just fucking pathetic to be a male these days.

In the old times, I wouldn't want to have been a non chad male either. Things were low key the same, as women still wanted chad only deep down. But now that it's so overt, it's just humiliating.
extremely high IQ. your pride on having bullshit jobs and coasting on the bare minimum of work means you have it figured out.

homeless chad won't stay homeless for long, my chadlite friend got bitches to fuck him in a dirty garage and lived with her and her parents while they cooked him food. then any chad can just upload videos with his face in them and foids will pay view retention and donate real money (jfl) to watch him stream minecraft and or/make an onlyfans for lonely faggots. no contribution to society socially required or even necessary.

imagine being a plumber and fixing stacy's toilet or giving serving her a drink at starbucks and you get the money you gave to her onlyfans for free in return. it's the perfect situation for foids, you pay for her shit and she doesn't have to actually interact with you until you're providing her with the shit. then you leave. it's like how stop interacting with foids unless we're fucking if i were chad.

jfl at wageslaving just to spend the money on "dates" and weddings for their expired wives who then cheat on them and take half the shit they earn. truly a clown world

Last edited:
imagine being a plumber and fixing stacy's toilet or giving serving her a drink at starbucks and you get the money you gave to her onlyfans for free in return. it's the perfect situation for foids, you pay for her shit and she doesn't have to actually interact with you until you're providing her with the shit. then you leave. it's like how stop interacting with foids unless we're fucking if i were chad.
i couldnt have said it better brocel :feelsthink:

my chadlite friend got bitches to fuck him in a dirty garage and lived with her and her parents while they cooked him food
:reeeeee::reeeeee:

That is why I wanna welfare maxx.

Kinda agree
But sadly ı need money

The society pushed us out, they don't want us.
Why should we do anything for society?

The society pushed us out, they don't want us.
Why should we do anything for society?
did you serve for your country? finns take pride in their military. also what are your thoughts on conscription?

It is honourable to bleed an in-just system dry.

did you serve for your country? finns take pride in their military. also what are your thoughts on conscription?
I wasn't allowed to serve, i probably won't be allowed to own a gun either.
I think the conscription is just proof that women aee privileged

Based. Take the tedpill and live in the woods.

I wasn't allowed to serve, i probably won't be allowed to own a gun either.
I think the conscription is just proof that women aee privileged
which part did you fail and they rejected you? would acting mentally ill work?

NT women want to get paid high salaries to sit in a chair and gossip and snack all day.

It certainly is, OP.

I'm earning enough to pay my bills, my gym membership, shelter, and food (I still want to live and not planning to rope anytime soon). If I earn more money, it's going to be taxed and funneled to welfare for foids and lazy criminal tyrones

Foids and the government have themselves created a situation where many men have to "retreat to their rooms". Let them reap the benefits. Until I get a good reason to do more than just eating and sleeping I'm not interested in jumping on this corporate hamster wheel.

Last edited:
which part did you fail and they rejected you? would acting mentally ill work?
You can literally just say that you feel like you are danger to others and they get you C-class (you dont serve at all unless war starts)

sadly, the (((people))) in charge of doling out welfare prefer to give it to single moms, other foid sluts, and other crybaby victim groups that claim to be oppressed but are actually privileged which is why they're able to get welfare

meanwhile, normal heterosexual male incels aren't handed shit