Theory Controversial: CONFIDENCE DOESNT EXIST

BududubNow

BududubNow

I wish I could ASSISTED SUICIDEmax
★★★
62d 10h 32m
It just struck me that its not someones confidence or lack thereof causes a social situation to be smooth or awkward, but tue reaction of people who are approached/dont feel comfortable with whoever approached them. Its easily felt and this in turn causes ugly incel to tremble, they know they are not wanted by that person to even talk to them, but a good looking person has it the other way around, thus he is able to smoothly make the interaction flow.
Thus, we can totally take the confidence out of equation. We have seen lots of examples where ugly guys approached irl with whst you would call confidence yet the interactions were hella cringy. On the other hand Chad can act unconfident but the interaction will be still smooth. I just realized this as I was watching Steven Schapiro prank videos on jewtube (his pranks are real).

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
85d 5h 13m
Its easily felt and this in turn causes ugly incel to tremble, they know they are not wanted by that person to even talk to them, but a good looking person has it the other way around, thus he is able to smoothly make the interaction flow.
You just defined confidence.
Confidence in their looks.

imsorry

imsorry

John Kramer looking ass, i can't feel too much
★★★★★
19d 23h 46m
Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★★★★
52d 20h 16m
Positive reinforcement from looks gives you confidence.

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Legend
61d 8h 31m
Being Confident = Being Good Looking