Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Controversial: CONFIDENCE DOESNT EXIST

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
It just struck me that its not someones confidence or lack thereof causes a social situation to be smooth or awkward, but tue reaction of people who are approached/dont feel comfortable with whoever approached them. Its easily felt and this in turn causes ugly incel to tremble, they know they are not wanted by that person to even talk to them, but a good looking person has it the other way around, thus he is able to smoothly make the interaction flow.
Thus, we can totally take the confidence out of equation. We have seen lots of examples where ugly guys approached irl with whst you would call confidence yet the interactions were hella cringy. On the other hand Chad can act unconfident but the interaction will be still smooth. I just realized this as I was watching Steven Schapiro prank videos on jewtube (his pranks are real).

Its easily felt and this in turn causes ugly incel to tremble, they know they are not wanted by that person to even talk to them, but a good looking person has it the other way around, thus he is able to smoothly make the interaction flow.
You just defined confidence.
Confidence in their looks.

Positive reinforcement from looks gives you confidence.

Being Confident = Being Good Looking

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back