Status
Not open for further replies.
IslaVista2014

IslaVista2014

With the intent to inflict death
-
9d 19h 5m
In response to the meta thread "do you have to be blackpilled"

I propose a subforum where guests (non registered) are allowed to confront/discuss the .co members.

These guests will most likely mainly consists of IT like folk but also bluepilled incels or closeted incels with questions.

It will spark a lively debate of which both sides can learn from and be challenged.

It will be a welcome freshening to a relatively monotomous and echochamber esque abode.

Ofcourse there need to be guidelines in place to prevent the same argument being argued over and over without new input.

Some will outry greycell but Id like this threas to be a meaningful dialogue.

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

My fellow sufferers...
-
18d 1h 1m
Or
they can read all the studies in the pinned resources thread.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
42d 4m
It'll never happen and it probably shouldn't happen. But I'd be into seeing it. That way no one has any excuse for coming to mischaracterizations about incels. Instead of sniffing around for screenshots, they can actually talk to us. "Look at this screenshot I found" carries a lot less weight than "I actually went to Incels.co and talked to people and I was treated this way or that way."

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
-
52d 12h 26m
This has been suggested before. It will never happen. The answer is basically no. You can do this on basically every other site on the internet if you so wish. I do the same on twitter etc, blackpill other people elsewhere. This forum is for incels. Infecting it with people who aren't undermines the point of the forum

Yerberito

Yerberito

Paragon
-
42d 52m
I propose a subforum where guests (non registered) are allowed to confront/discuss the .co members.
It will be ragefuel, curious ppl around there and bluepillers making dumb questions. Its not necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.