Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Controversial] Incel trait: you're approachable, a target for unsolicited conversation

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
Normies see you as the court jester and themselves as nobility, therefore they feel entitled to have a conversation with you.

Obviously truecels don't get approached whatsoever, but incels and low tier normies certainly do.

Before dismissing my post as BS read this sentence:

DO YOU REALLY THINK PEOPLE APPROACH 6'4 CHAD TO ASK FOR DIRECTIONS?

I'll answer, no they don't, they approach a sub8 with timid body language.
This is about strangers in the street btw in case I didn't make myself clear.

"yeah people are always asking for my help and starting conversation with me" :chad:

Cope. It's the literal opposite for me.

Yes, they do. People rather want to be seen talking with a 6'4" Chad than an incel. It's status by association.

Normies see you as the court jester and themselves as nobility, therefore they feel entitled to have a conversation with you.

Obviously truecels don't get approached whatsoever, but incels and low tier normies certainly do.

Before dismissing my post as BS read this sentence:

I'll answer, no they don't, they approach a sub8 with timid body language.
This is about strangers in the street btw in case I didn't make myself clear.
True they feel entitled to messing with you in a way they wouldn't do to others. And if you don't respond favorably to them when they try to mess with you they try to fight with you and you can become a victim of violent crime.

Only reason people approach me is for money.

Only reason people approach me is for money.
This, criminally inclined foids will pick out smaller, beta looking lone males for money and/con jobs

I think foids would, as a possible opener for sex or maybe because they legit need directions.
It's mainly other guys who aren't insulated by sexual privilege who avoid this.

This, criminally inclined foids will pick out smaller, beta looking lone males for money and/con jobs
They don't have to be foids to do that. Mostly criminally inclined males will do that with the foid only serving as the decoy or bait to let your guard down.

I can confirm this. Women and old people always pick me to ask for direction or which bus to take even though there are other people. Or homeless people asking for money. They also always ask me first.

Last edited:
Hm you could be onto something, it's true that a lower tier male will never ask a Chad for a favour, because it shows some degree of weakness I guess

I can confirm this. Women and old people always pick me to ask for direction or which bus to take even though there are other people. Or homeless people asking for money. They also always ask me first.

Same. It shows that we are not intimidating at all.
Meanwhile, we are also disgusting, violent creatures.

Cope. It's the literal opposite for me.

Yes, they do. People rather want to be seen talking with a 6'4" Chad than an incel. It's status by association.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back