Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CONTROVERSIAL OPINION VE DAY IS PATHETIC WHEN CELEBRATED BY NORMANS

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
VE IS "CELEBRATED" WITH TEA AND CAKES
AND EVERYONE IS ON VIRTUE SIGNALLING OVERLOAD ON ONE DAY
The only people who have the "right and deserve to celebrate are the veterans directly that's it
Noone else after this deserve jack shit
To indulge and consoooom again in a degenrate way
After going through NONE of the hardship veterans faced
It's completely backwards they should celebrate by donations to veterans only no tea and cake and consooooom

How does this help the veterans and make everyone remember because they get to drink and tea and cake
There is no spill over at all
If they attended graves and gave time and maybe money to veterans this is acceptable
Eating and drinking and "remembering" is absolute hocum
Veterans eg FUCKING EVERY PENSIONER IN THE UK has been absolutely ignored in my country during coronavirus the government has completely stitched them up with poor care home provisions for Corona blocking them getting hospital treatment from care homes
And they we switch 180 and "remember" these same age group
THIS IS PATHETIC
THIS SHOWS HOW PATHETIC AND VAPID VIRTUE SIGNALLING IS
Also the VETERANS WOULD BE HORRIFIED BY THE DEGENERACY OF THE SOCIETY
IF THEY KNEW THEY WOULD BE DEFENDING SOCIETY AS IT IS NOW
WE WOULD BE GOOSE STEPPING AND SPEAKING ZE DEUTSCHE

wtf is ve day?

I've never celebrated this day and it's supposedly important to my country. I don't give a shit about history tbh.

VE Day is fucking garbage anyway. WW2 was the exact opposite of a victory for the British. Our country went into permanent decline after 1945, both economically, culturally, and socially. Read The Phony Victory by Peter Hitchens.

Literally who cares?

Normies live rent free in your head

I am not celebrating the (((allies))) winning the war.
Tfu on Churchill and Rooservelt

Bbbbbbbbecause your a normie prick yourself orrrrr
orrrrr I'm too based for you
20200404 194840

Fuck that shit, they're having a stupid street party for it later, even if there was no virus thing I still wouldn't go, I hate this country for how it treats Autism, my life has been shit & I can't relate to these ppl. I hope they give Corona to each other & Hitler should of won.
wtf is ve day?
Venereal disease up the ass with aids day, LGBT thing bruh.

Ugh. I'm sure the virtue signaling must be out of control in the UK today, just like it will be here (USA) in a few weeks on Memorial Day. Especially since it regards World War II, which is perhaps the most grossly misrepresented historical event of the A.D. era. Even more so in a landmark anniversary year like this.

Anyway, these holidays are such a dichotomy. The few people who I have come across in life who have actually fought in a real war treat such days with the utmost humility. Some almost feel embarrassed that they are still alive while others they fought with died. It's a somber and sad day for them.

In my observation, those who never fought, yet 'served' stateside or sat on some base during a time of relative peace tend to use it as a chance to glorify themselves and slurp in the special privileges they get as members of the military. You can almost instantly differentiate someone who has been in a real battle for their life vs. someone who hasn't. Those who have, have had their character and demeanor changed drastically. It's the defining moment of their lives as opposed to a phase they went through.

From a civilian perspective, days like this have nothing to do with any of that, and it's just a big party as you mentioned.

Ironically, the same normies who will pass on a platitude or two of 'thanks' for a veteran's service on a day like today, are the same normies who piss on them the other 364 days of the year. That's because they don't recognize veterans as veterans on those other days--they recognize them as homeless people, mentally ill people, or disabled people, which is what many veterans later become as a result of their experience. They become another group that society casts off once their utility has been used up. Once they come back with PTSD, schizophrenia, missing limbs, and more, the government and the country they believed they were fighting for flips them the bird and turns its back as they commit suicide by the thousands. Btw, JFL at people who think the women who once were their girlfriends stand by them when they come back mauled and damaged. The cheat rates for overseas deployments are unbelievably high.

It's a disgrace of society that it sends people off to die for bankers and then later has the balls to pretend to honor them with a day of fucking degeneracy and lip service.

it's an American holiday, everything is about consuming
It's not celebrated in America at all. I guarantee almost 90% of the people here would have no clue wtf VE Day is if asked.

Hitler should've won tbh