Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [Controversial] The reason some incels go for women above their league

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Obviously it's been said here that there are some incels that go for women above their league and are just as picky as women as not going for their looksmatch.

But why is this? Sometimes it's not just as simple as the assumption of how an incel might only find stacies attractive. Infact many times an incel can find the quirks of his looksmatch a lot more captivating than a stacy. That's why imo the standard talk of all "girls are the same", "get a hotter woman", "there's hotter women out there" doesn't make much sense to him and does nothing to stop him from having strong feelings for a oneitis that wasn't particularly good looking but that nonethless was difficult for him to stop thinking about.

But what would he need in order to have a relationship and sex with his looksmatch? He couldn't do ONS where he doesn't have the chance of getting cheated on because that's reserved for very attractive guys. So he has to take the risk of entering into an LTR with his looksmatch in order to get sex. Where there is a good chance his looksmatch could trade up at some point and leave him or cheat on him.

This could also happen if by some miracle he was able to get in relationship with a woman above his looksmatch.
But the betrayal and feelings of disappointment, embarrassment and sadness from being left by a woman that wasn't particularly attractive but still captivating and someone he could easily relate to and being cheated on or dismissed by his looksmatch is potentially more devastating to the incel than being left or cheated on by a better looking woman. Because in the latter situation it wouldn't be as much of a surprise or letdown if that happened and something that could easily be taken as is.
And at least he still would have been able to get sex and intimacy from the woman above his looksmatch at some point so even if the relationship was short-lived it would not end in as much bad feelings as if your looksmatch rejected him or left him.

It's hard to describe how this is but I think it's a big reason why there have been a lot of incels that aim high above their looksmatch. Because when an ugly woman or even your looksmatch is actually more likely to cheat on you than a more attractive woman (https://evoke.ie/2018/03/05/life-style/sex-relationships/ugly-women-more-likely-to-cheat) and the sex from an ugly woman is potentially not as enjoyable as sex from a hotter woman it doesn't make much sense to chase after your looksmatch (who is more likely to reject you than other women in order to boost her own status) and hurts less to try your odds with better looking women even if the odds are still very slim. Because the payoffs with trying with better looking women are potentially better in the very rare case you succeed.

Imo additionally this is similar to how a lot of people on this forum sometimes say rejection from a woman they thought they could relate to, wasn't the best looking and that they shared a lot of common things hurt way more than a rejection from a woman that they knew was probably above them in every way.
Not justifying volcels but imo this explains why some incels are pretty hesitant to go for their looksmatch and try to aim higher especially considering that their looksmatch has given them overt signs of disinterest but hotter women have not.

And it's not like this is an ideal scenario. It would be much better if incels could get in long term relationships with their looksmatch and their looksmatch wouldn't try to trade up, cheat or leave them but that's not usually the case now and his looksmatch always has in the back of her mind the idea that she can do better. So when the fallout from being ultimately unsuccessful with his looksmatch is a lot more devastating than trying his luck with better looking women that don't appear to reject him, it makes sense in a way why some incels don't even try with their looksmatch. Especially at a time when relationships don't last as long as they use to and women not matter what they look like have a lot more options and social leeway to leave the man they are currently with for any reason than in the past.

TL;DR
If ugly women don't behave any more loyally than hot women and ugly women have given you overt signs of disinterest but hotter women haven't it makes sense why some incels would gravitate toward hotter women and ignore their looksmatches that have in effect already rejected them already.

Last edited:
Too long didn't read

Too long didn't read
TL;DR
If ugly women don't behave any more loyally than hot women and ugly women have given you overt signs of disinterest but hotter women haven't it makes sense why some incels would gravitate toward hotter women and ignore their looksmatches that have in effect already rejected them already.

I don't think anyone will read that mate.

I don't think anyone will read that mate.
TL;DR

Truecel trait: you don't even try to ascend lol

Truecel trait: you don't even try to ascend lol
Truecel trait is that if you don't try because you know that if you do get a relationship with a woman she will leave you and cheat on you at some point.

Truecel trait is that if you don't try because you know that if you do get a relationship with a woman she will leave you and cheat on you at some point.
Uh, no. No.

Truecel trait is knowing that trying is pointless because no woman will ever want to be in a relationship with you.

The fact that you are talking about relationships as if you'll be able to enter one sounds extremely suspicious.

I mean they're welcome to do whatever they like. But if they're still trying to approach hot women then they probably are not blackpilled enough.

Approaching a hot woman is futile as a normie, so imagine doing it on newgame+.

Its especially hard for me because whenever i approach they always run away from me. Or try to anyway, i always catch them.

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

TL;DR
a man who has nothing to lose has everything to gain.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Uh, no. No.

Truecel trait is knowing that trying is pointless because no woman will ever want to be in a relationship with you.
I wasn't being entirely serious with the truecel trait thing.
I thought you were joking about the
"Truecel trait: you don't even try to ascend lol"
so I made a joke about another (not really) truecel trait.

The fact that you are talking about relationships as if you'll be able to enter one sounds extremely suspicious.
I knew this would be a controversial thread.
I didn't say that I could enter into a relationship.
But I was trying to explain in this thread why some incels and failed normie guys seem to chase after women above their league instead of trying with their looksmatch.

Imo additionally this is similar to how a lot of people on this forum sometimes say rejection from a woman they thought they could relate to, wasn't the best looking and that they shared a lot of common things hurt way more than a rejection from a woman that they knew was probably above them in every way.
I went for this foid pre lockdown who was slightly above my looksmatch, she called me creepy :cryfeels::feelsbadman:.
I was semi redpilled back then so it hurt.

I went for this foid pre lockdown who was slightly above my looksmatch, she called me creepy :cryfeels::feelsbadman:.
I was semi redpilled back then so it hurt.
Rejection from women above your league probably hurt less than rejections from your looksmatch or below tbh

TL;DR
a man who has nothing to lose has everything to gain.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
No it's more like even if an incel somehow gets in a relationship with an ugly women that is his looksmatch, ugly women are more likely to cheat than attractive women
https://evoke.ie/2018/03/05/life-style/sex-relationships/ugly-women-more-likely-to-cheat
and are no less likely to trade up then more attractive women and the relationship likely won't last long.

And women no matter how they look like can leave a man whenever they want to without social stigma these days.

So I can see why some incels just don't try with a looksmatched foid at all and try their slim odds with better looking women. Because being rejected by your looksmatch hurts more than being rejected by a foid above your league.

Incels don't have a league

I wasn't being entirely serious with the truecel trait thing.
I thought you were joking about the
"Truecel trait: you don't even try to ascend lol"
so I made a joke about another (not really) truecel trait.

I knew this would be a controversial thread.
I didn't say that I could enter into a relationship.
But I was trying to explain in this thread why some incels and failed normie guys seem to chase after women above their league instead of trying with their looksmatch.
I loathe to describe those incels as part of our community because they still seem to be stuck in the redpill phase.

I loathe to describe those incels as part of our community because they still seem to be stuck in the redpill phase.
Okay I was describing why some they might go after better looking foids but I was not necessarily talking about or referring to any blackpilled incels here.

I made this thread because I always see threads where if an incel looking guy appears to be aiming above his looksmatch people say he should stick with his looksmatch.
I wanted to give some reasons why incels might try to aim above their looksmatch but again I'm not justifying that kind of volcel behavior but only trying to discuss why I think this kind of behavior may occur.

I want to fuck a foid thats hot enough to make me pop a stiffy just by looking at her in her clothes. Some women are just like that. Why would I want to fuck someone that I need to trick myself into wanting to fuck?

I want to fuck a foid thats hot enough to make me pop a stiffy just by looking at her in her clothes. Some women are just like that. Why would I want to fuck someone that I need to trick myself into wanting to fuck?
Exactly.
And that too as I linked ugly foids are no less likely to cheat than attractive foids and usually seem to have more of a need to try and compensate for their lack of attractiveness by outright rejecting their looksmatch and trading up whenever they can if they are already in a relationship.

Only place I've seen it seriously said that ugly foids don't cheat as much and are more loyal is on "fem"cel subs ngl

Not a single phoneme.

Not a single phoneme.
Did you not see the TL;DR?
TL;DR

Did you not see the TL;DR?
TL;DR
Ok, I read it now. I agree with your viewpoint tbh, the only problem is (controversial) that if they didn't get the time of day from Stacy in high school then that counts as being rejected. So your idea of passive rejection is kinda redpilled, no offense. Passive rejection is much more rampant than that.

Ok, I read it now. I agree with your viewpoint tbh, the only problem is (controversial) that if they didn't get the time of day from Stacy in high school then that counts as being rejected. So your idea of passive rejection is kinda redpilled, no offense. Passive rejection is much more rampant than that.
I was trying to explain why some incels (not the ones on this site particularly since that kind of volcel mentality is frowned on) might focus more on going after foids above their looksmatch instead of foids that are their looksmatch.

I didn't mean to say that if incels didn't get the time from Stacy in high school that that counts as being rejected.
I put the part about rejection because unlike with their looksmatch, incels don't usually get overt signs of disinterest from foids above their looksmatch and that might be a reason why some incels might aim above their looksmatch and not focus on trying to get into a relationship with their looksmatch.

If you approach hot women or expect to get one you have no business on this forum. I heavily disagree with your post for reasons I could make more extensive, but I won't because I'm sleepy.

If you approach hot women or expect to get one you have no business on this forum. I heavily disagree with your post for reasons I could make more extensive, but I won't because I'm sleepy.
I was explaining why I think it is that there are incels that focus on trying to go after women above their looksmatch, whether or not they expect to get a woman or not.

I never said that I expect to get a hot woman but why other incels that have high standards and aim above their looksmatch act that way.
What exactly do you disagree with in my post? I'm was just going over some possible reasons why standardcels behave the way they do.

TL;DR
this, been having this myself

TL;DR

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back