Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Conversation with three foids in work

Tarblackpill

Tarblackpill

There will be so much grief.
-
So, there were three female colleagues of mine talking about "How men feel insecure about dating a girl with higher income". Hearing this I replied to them that it is THEY who wouldnt really consider someone making less than them a potential date.

Their "way" of "refuting" the argument, was saying (because I used a waiter example), that "Not dating waiters!!!? Most of the time they are absolutely handsome!!"

I dont have to point out the black pill here, it is evident. Everyone but them can see it.

I'm always really suspicious when a woman has a higher income than her partner. It seems like the only way women make more money is through whoring themselves out on Onlyfans or through getting promoted for having a vagina. It would be easier to take women seriously if they ever actually earned or merited the positions they're given

I'm always really suspicious when a woman has a higher income than her partner. It seems like the only way women make more money is through whoring themselves out on Onlyfans or through getting promoted for having a vagina. It would be easier to take women seriously if they ever actually earned or merited the positions they're given
This is true, especially in regards to actual Western societies. But here things are just western on the surface. Our whole civilization (if you can call it that) is a combination of the worst shit from both "East" and "West".
Bruh, I did the mistake not too long ago to temporarily become a coomer. I remember that, women doing shows, FROM the West were way more moderate on their demands from customers, than our women were.

Our would outright ask for 200 EU just to flash boobs.
Point being though, if you are handsome, they dont give shit about wealth. That's what I inferred from that, and it is something basic in the blackpill-sense. However, I hope I add up one more stone on what we are building. And I hope normies see it.
Because, today's normies will be tomorrow's incels.

Last edited:
It's actually when the dude is alpha af in other aspects of life (military or some shit) OR he's gigacucke material and she got a dozen of sex friends on the side. Either way, foids would never ever date down.

This is true, especially in regards to actual Western societies. But here things are just western on the surface. Our whole civilization (if you can call it that) is a combination of the worst shit from both "East" and "West".
Bruh, I did the mistake not too long ago to temporarily become a coomer. I remember that, women doing shows, FROM the West were way more moderate on their demands from customers, than our women were.

Our would outright ask for 200 EU just to flash boobs.
I struggle to avoid the pitfall of the coomer lifestyle. I hate that I have to fight my own biology to giving women attention they think they deserve.
I don't know where you're from, anon, but I thought the West was the most fucked.
In any case, it seems women are happy to weaponize men's proclivities against us, and then complain about how we oppress them.

I hope we had met sooner, and I had more mental clarity, so as for my sayings to be more immersive. Quarantine does not help. Tbh I am so braindead these days that I can barely function in a conversation.
I am from Greece, i don't mind sharing it. My face is here eitherway.
It's actually when the dude is alpha af in other aspects of life (military or some shit) OR he's gigacucke material and she got a dozen of sex friends on the side. Either way, foids would never ever date down.
Preach.

I hope we had met sooner, and I had more mental clarity, so as for my sayings to be more immersive. Quarantine does not help. Tbh I am so braindead these days that I can barely function in a conversation.
I am from Greece, i don't mind sharing it. My face is here eitherway.

Preach.
Greece? Fucking awesome! I visited your Embassy in DC once. Sorry everyone in the EU bullies you guys.

Greece? Fucking awesome! I visited your Embassy in DC once. Sorry everyone in the EU bullies you guys.
Tbh we are to be bullied, and from my perspective the place, as I said before, has the worst of any side. I am grateful for you showing affection though! Thank you!
Talking to women? Mogs me.
Raging at them at times , too :p

Tbh we are to be bullied, and from my perspective the place, as I said before, has the worst of any side. I am grateful for you showing affection though! Thank you!

Raging at them at times , too :p
It doesn't help you have some pretty shitty neighbors.

One poor foid thought I was offensive to her (I was not), so she decided to say to me "I felt you were attacking me last day". So, hearing (and knowing ) she is insecure af, using "I" 10 times in a 9 word sentence, my answer was "Not everything's about you". Poor gal got irritated :(

One poor foid thought I was offensive to her (I was not), so she decided to say to me "I felt you were attacking me last day". So, hearing (and knowing ) she is insecure af, using "I" 10 times in a 9 word sentence, my answer was "Not everything's about you". Poor gal got irritated :(
Women cannot possibly envision a world that does not revolve around them. And they demand everyone else see it that way, as well.

It doesn't help you have some pretty shitty neighbors.
Except the Macedonians, I adore everyone else. I love Albanians, I absolutely adore Turks (I am partly) , and I'm quite neutral against the Bulgarians. Tbh, I felt more human in Turkey than Greece.
Call me "amoral" but I pretty much know whose side I'll take in a conflict.

And it isn't Greece.

Last edited:
Except the Macedonians, I adore everyone else. I love Albanians, I absolutely adore Turks (I am partly) , and I'm quite neutral against the Bulgarians. Tbh, I felt more human in Turkey than Greece.
Oh yeah! Macedonia decided to do their own thing. Albanians seem really cool! I haven't known too many Turkish people, personally. Personally, it's really just the Russians I can't stand tbh. I know you don't technically border Russia, but they exert a creepy amount of control of everyone in the Balkans, it seems.

Women cannot possibly envision a world that does not revolve around them. And they demand everyone else see it that way, as well.
Absolutely true.
Oh yeah! Macedonia decided to do their own thing. Albanians seem really cool! I haven't known too many Turkish people, personally. Personally, it's really just the Russians I can't stand tbh. I know you don't technically border Russia, but they exert a creepy amount of control of everyone in the Balkans, it seems.
I detest Russians. I would lie if I said I am completely knowledgeable/aware of their international policies , but I dislike them too. I am not politically educated enough though, so I cant elaborate.
I actually detest my national culture, and I also detest those nations my co-nationals glorify each moment of their life. So....I guess my issue is a personal all consuming hate.

Last edited: