Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Conversations with normies are pointless

B

BetaJake

Banned
-
It's like there's a cap to how deep into conversation they can go into before they get terrified, for some reason, of actually sounding interesting and intelligent for once but instead they have to quickly change the subject to avoid this.

This always happens. We'll be talking about something really boring but then once I ask a challenging question or say a challenging statement and we're 1mm away from the conversation turning interesting they just imiedietly change the subject, avoid the question/statement or start talking about something completely different.

Conversations with normies are just so awkward and take up so much effort because they're all so boring and predictable.

I'm forced to talk to these ppl btw. Obvs wouldn't if I could

I hate when that happens

its legit useless.I dont try to reason with normalfags

They do this in order to avoid 'offending' anyone, when you're part of the normie group it's a major faux pas to talk about anything that might have the other person disagreeing with you.

They do this in order to avoid 'offending' anyone, when you're part of the normie group it's a major faux pas to talk about anything that might have the other person disagreeing with you.
Yeh, and it's stupid how they care so much about not offending anyone but making fun of people's appearance is an exception

Yeh, and it's stupid how they care so much about not offending anyone but making fun of people's appearance is an exception
I sure get tired of the lookism ad hominems! (Attack the man)

And it's like they cannot see their own various flaws too!

I think it's a form of "projection."

As far as conversations being useless...

It's because they only do small talk.

Because...
When that's about to happen, that's when the topic gets changed.

But not only to avoid disagreements, but to also subtly virtual signal their greater social status.

I showed a normie friend yesterday one of Hamudi’s videos. It’s impossible to blackpill normies and they’ll just continue to virtue signal.

I havent had a conversation since i finished school 5 years ago