Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Convincing a member of the opposite sex to have sex with you isn't that difficult(especially in 2020)"

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
These are the kinds of types of people that just want to rub it in your face.
They think they are being "edgy" and non-pc when it's a commonly phrased argument.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/JustUnsubbed/comments/j086wn/just_unsubbed_from_rinceltear_the_sub_has_gone_to/

FranticTyping

-26 points · 11 days ago

The non-pc answer: Everything.
It shows you are a social failure in modern society, the lowest of the low.
Being able to gather and maintain fruitful human relationships is the most important skill any normal person can have. It is key to mental health, professional success, fulfilling friendships, and personal confidence.
Convincing a member of the opposite sex to have sex with you isn't that difficult(especially in 2020), and if you can't do that much, it says an enormous amount about you as a person. You are either a social failure, or oblivious to the realities of the world... planning to pursue relationships when you have money and success under your belt(but still a loser).
Hint: Those are the guys that blow their brains out before 40.

FranticTyping

-4 points · 11 days ago

It is crazy how alien a concept this is to some people.
No, it isn't about proving anything, not even to yourself.
A virgin has almost universally proven they cannot pass the meager hurdle of getting laid - they are social failures. It is just like how a fat person has almost universally proven they cannot pass the meager hurdle of maintaining their health - they are physical failures.

level 6
FranticTyping

-5 points · 11 days ago

That misses the point entirely. The fidgety loser virgin is not the one pulling in six figures with a cushy job managing people, and he definitely isn't the CEO. Even if he is pulling in the big bucks, his social life, relationships, and state of mind will be the furthest thing from enviable.
Likeable people are the ones that go far in life. Getting laid is one of the bare-minimum things a normal, socially tolerable person can do. I'm sorry, but the average virgin is not a temporarily embarrassed social butterfly that is suddenly going to flourish the day they pick up a 34 year old single mother.

FranticTyping

0 points · 10 days ago

lol.
Why is virgin an insult? Why are people embarrassed when it is revealed they are virgins? Why do people laugh at others for being virgins? Why is this one of the few disparaging things that has survived into the era of wokeness?
Most functioning members of society outside of reddit understand this. They understand the implications of being a virgin. They may not laugh, but you will universally gain some loser points when they find out.

Think you'll do better if you identify your self as asexual? Nope.
FranticTyping

1 point · 10 days ago

How aren't aces outcasts for being virgins, if virgins are outcasts?
Virgins aren't automatically outcasts. There are religious virgins who are saving themselves for marriage, for instance. The point was to be socially capable enough to get laid, and have the backbone to go through with it.
What makes aces social outcasts?
Their insecurity and inability to relate with other people in an overly-sexualized society. There are plenty that function despite that, but the asexual guy isn't going to be gregarious enough to get invited to go golfing with the boss.

The message is consistent and clear. It's your fault and not society's.
Weird people like the ones that go on reddit to post regularly will gladly post about things the rest of the population of society is silently thinking.

"A lot of people on there are probably closet incels and project hard"

Based top comment

Down with IncelQueer

Based top comment
Normie laughing at Incel Tears :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Based normies :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Based top comment
I partially picked this thread to link to for that exact reason tbh

Last edited:
Normies are disgusted by "anti-incels". normies know that anyone with a life half worth living wont bother any time to pay attention to incels.
ITers are too retarded to understand that no one cares about them regardless of how hard they virtue signal.

Psychopaths, BPDs, NPDs and all the people with the worst personalities imaginable have tons of sex if they happen to be foids or gl men. This ridiculous gaslighting of ugly men has to stop.

Normies are disgusted by "anti-incels". normies know that anyone with a life half worth living wont bother any time to pay attention to incels.
This however doesn't mean that normies don't still look down on incels.
They see both incels and "anti-incels" as losers but more so the anti-incels if they are male.
If they are female no normie is going to say anything. Their gynocentric bias is intact.

ITers are too retarded to understand that no one cares about them regardless of how hard they virtue signal.
Unfortunately the government cares and believes in what they say because it's easy money and good for propping up industries dedicated to surveiling unattractive involuntary loner males just because they can.

Psychopaths, BPDs, NPDs and all the people with the worst personalities imaginable have tons of sex if they happen to be foids or gl men. This ridiculous gaslighting of ugly men has to stop.
Go on purplepilldebate and see how much the world smugly looks down on ugly sexless males.

"It's you fault bro."

"We just don't give a fuck about your suffering...please stop screaming and posting your shit online....just go to your bed and die ASAP."

"but women are kweens! I will choose the most abusive CHAD to hit me and deshumanize me.....but I will blame you for that...CHAD can do no wrong."

JFL

they already know this shit.. they just don't give a fuck.

:feelsclown:

"It's you fault bro."

"We just don't give a fuck about your suffering...please stop screaming and posting your shit online....just go to your bed and die ASAP."

"but women are kweens! I will choose the most abusive CHAD to hit me and deshumanize me.....but I will blame you for that...CHAD can do no wrong."

JFL

Which is why it's good to keep posting online when things bother you.
Normies want to restrict that right to people like us.

These cucks should know that they can type and send this garbage thanks to incels like Newton and Tesla.

These cucks should know that they can type and send this garbage thanks to incels like Newton and Tesla.
Forget about being grateful they just act like that technology was there already or they created it.

It's a tale as old as time:
unattractive harworking sexless guy works and creates, sexhavers appropriate and take the credit for themselves.
LDARfuel tbh

"It's you fault bro."

JFL

This. By the way: Based profile picture. Abronia (here: graminea, I think) are some of the best lizards out there; I want to keep some one day.
Forget about being grateful they just act like that technology was there already or they created it.

It's a tale as old as time:
unattractive harworking sexless guy works and creates, sexhavers appropriate and take the credit for themselves.
LDARfuel tbh
This. Steve Jobs didn't know shit about technology and yet he is still remembered as a technological genius just because he was extroverted and had a beautiful face. Being presentable is far more important than being knowledgeable.

normies know about low value man but they will never ever give a flying fuck.they are the sole reason we are even in the state that we are in.even if you wanted to "help" normies,normies will reject your help or at best they will be glad you created something good for them but they will laugh at your grave(think about newton and how he is only remembered for being a stem autist and a virgin).

normies know about low value man but they will never ever give a flying fuck.they are the sole reason we are even in the state that we are in.even if you wanted to "help" normies,normies will reject your help or at best they will be glad you created something good for them but they will laugh at your grave(think about newton and how he is only remembered for being a stem autist and a virgin).
Many such posts on purplepilldebate of people that probably accomplished nothing in their life except having sex mocking Newton and saying most virgin guys will never be Newton. Why contribute to such a soyciety willingly tbh?

Last time I posted this CuckTears strawmanned my post and made it seem like I just said to rot in a basement. As usual they can't grasp there is a middle ground between rotting and working extra hard.

Many such posts on purplepilldebate of people that probably accomplished nothing in their life except having sex mocking Newton and saying most virgin guys will never be Newton. Why contribute to such a soyciety willingly tbh?

Last time I posted this CuckTears strawmanned my post and made it seem like I just said to rot in a basement. As usual they can't grasp there is a middle ground between rotting and working extra hard.
helping "soyciety" is a meme.Helping them just finances your destruction and the destruction of the poor and vulnerable .As a christrian you obviously need to care about your next door neighbour,but if your next door neighbour is a self destructive bomb you need be very fucking careful around them.Normies will never loves us,and we should try our best to stay far away from them.they don't want our help and they will never help us(maybe indirectly for other causes like supporting christianity).

there is no treaty to be had.It's and us and them thing.the only reason they keep us alive is because they need braindead labour.As soon as technology advances we will be the first ones to go.we need to protect one another and stay strong.

helping "soyciety" is a meme.As a christrian you obviously need to care about your next door neighbour,but if your next door neighbour is a self destructive bomb you need be very fucking careful around them.Normies will never loves us,and we should try our best to stay far away from them.they don't want our help and they will never help us(maybe indirectly for other causes like supporting christianity).
Sorry but as Christian you need to bless those that curse you and love your enemy and show forgiveness and mercy. It's what's instructed in the New Testament. Pretending otherwise that you should be strong is in an indirect way appealing to normies and their desire not to see passive meek men. It cannot be reconciled imo.

Turn the only cheek means not only not striking back but if someone demands something of you to give them your jacket too.
Again it cannot be reconciled. You are to suffer as passive and meek to show your submission to God from what I understand.

there is no treaty to be had.It's and us and them thing.the only reason they keep us alive is because they need braindead labour.As soon as technology advances we will be the first ones to go.we need to protect one another and stay strong.
tbh the NEET guys will be the first to go in that situation.
As much as you shouldn't go out of your way to contribute to society as an ugly male you shouldn't think being NEET is striking back against society because that's a cope.
@BlkPillPres has explained this.

Sorry but as Christian you need to bless those that curse you and love your enemy and show forgiveness and mercy. It's what's instructed in the New Testament. Pretending otherwise that you should be strong is in an indirect way appealing to normies and their desire not to see passive meek men. It cannot be reconciled imo.

Turn the only cheek means not only not striking back but if someone demands something of you to give them your jacket too.
Again it cannot be reconciled. You are to suffer as passive and meek to show your submission to God from what I understand.

tbh the NEET guys will be the first to go in that situation.
As much as you shouldn't go out of your way to contribute to society as an ugly male you shouldn't think being NEET is striking back against society because that's a cope.
@BlkPillPres has explained this.
you have a misguided understanding that seems to have been caused by cucked modern prostestant christianity where jesus is seen as a hippie who just smokes weed and begs for forgiveness and "love". Just war and forms of protestant have been a thing ever since ever. Christianity isn't against justice.One should turn the cheek only in so far as it helps the other person salvation,where this is clearly not the case. Shutting up when your mother unjustly berates you is better then to kick shit and incentivize her to say even more sinful shit.But this situation is clearly nothing like that.

The state of IT

And yes, no one likes "anti-incels" aka failed normies. Normies, Chads, Stacys, Incels/Trucels can't understand why a group of people are so fixated on a small minority of lonely men trying to cope.

Incel and cuck

"Anti-Incels" typical IT users:

FB IMG 1562849585140FB IMG 1562849682531FB IMG 1562849725076FB IMG 1562849743626FB IMG 1562849767727

Last edited:
you have a misguided understanding that seems to have been caused by cucked modern prostestant christianity where jesus is seen as a hippie who just smokes weed and begs for forgiveness and "love". Just war and forms of protestant have been a thing ever since ever. Christianity isn't against justice.One should turn the cheek only in so far as it helps the other person salvation,where this is clearly not the case. Shutting up when your mother unjustly berates you is better then to kick shit and incentivize her to say even more sinful shit.But this situation is clearly nothing like that.

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 12, Bluepillers: 50)
It's over for CuckTear users thinking this was going to be a purely suifuel thread
The state of IT

And yes, no one likes "anti-incels" aka failed normies. Normies, Chads, Stacys, Incels/Trucels can't understand why a group of people are so fixated on a small minority of lonely men trying to cope.

"Anti-Incels" typical IT users:

View attachment 353689
Mac Miller looking ass.

Says the Redditor. It really is pathetic.

I did not say that jesus didn't say everything that is in those passages. All i am attempting to clarify is that christ did not mean those passages in the way you are thinking off.The catholic church has approved of capital punishment since forever.The catholic church isn't the church of nice.,

I did not say that jesus didn't say everything that is in those passages.
Okay.

All i am attempting to clarify is that christ did not mean those passages in the way you are thinking off.
But there's still arguments to this day of what Christ meant owing to how vague and open to interpretation some of those passages can be.

The catholic church has approved of capital punishment since forever.The catholic church isn't the church of nice.,
But not all Christians see the Catholic Church as the ultimate authority and to them it would be irrelevant what the Catholic Church thinks.

Okay.

But there's still arguments to this day of what Christ meant owing to how vague and open to interpretation some of those passages can be.

But not all Christians see the Catholic Church as the ultimate authority and to them it would be irrelevant what the Catholic Church thinks.
i don't care what "christians"(they cannot be called christians if they are disobeying a intuition created and sustained by god himself),have to say about the catholic church.The church since ever has declared how one should seek what catholic tradition and the church have said when it comes to interpreting the holy bible.Can't you see how absurd it is for any man to expect illiterate peasants(even in this "intelligent" society this is absurd) to read and understand a 3000 thousand page book,when in just one page so much can be said,enough to fill 100 books if not more?Even more absurd when you consider it's god himself who supposedly has this plan in mind.Bible only is heresy and shall forever be heresy.

the church is mans guide to holiness on earth.it's as simple as that.

Those dumb fucks keep repeating is not hard, but the number of sexless men increasing says the contrary. NPCs just keep repeating the same shit even if it's not based on reality.

i don't care what "christians"(they cannot be called christians if they are disobeying a intuition created and sustained by god himself),have to say about the catholic church.
But many Protestant Christians and other people that practice different denominations of Christianity also think the same of the Catholic Church and that it's not the ultimate authority but reading the Bible is.

The church since ever has declared how one should seek what catholic tradition and the church have said when it comes to interpreting the holy bible.Can't you see how absurd it is for any man to expect illiterate peasants(even in this "intelligent" society this is absurd) to read and understand a 3000 thousand page book,when in just one page so much can be said,enough to fill 100 books if not more?Even more absurd when you consider it's god himself who supposedly has this plan in mind.
Well it's true that a lot of people through trying to make their own interpretation of the bible contributed to moral relativism and making things more subjective and open to interpretation but that's been happening for centuries now and their mind won't easily be changed.

Bible only is heresy and shall forever be heresy.

the church is mans guide to holiness on earth.it's as simple as that.
@Mainländer @mänline @FlamingCel thoughts?

Those dumb fucks keep repeating is not hard, but the number of sexless men increasing says the contrary. NPCs just keep repeating the same shit even if it's not based on reality.
What really angers me is what was said by the guy about how people that cannot fit into the admittedly over sexualized culture in western countries are insecure and there is something wrong with them when the culture didn't use to be so oversexualized as it is now.

But many Protestant Christians and other people that practice different denominations of Christianity also think the same of the Catholic Church and that it's not the ultimate authority but reading the Bible is.

Well it's true that a lot of people through trying to make their own interpretation of the bible contributed to moral relativism and making things more subjective and open to interpretation but that's been happening for centuries now and their mind won't easily be changed.

What really angers me is what was said by the guy about how people that cannot fit into the admittedly over sexualized culture in western countries are insecure and there is something wrong with them when the culture didn't use to be so oversexualized as it is now.
Every man who picks a side will have something to say about the other side.If you are interested there are a million apologetic books defending the catholic belief in light of protestant heresy.

literally just have sex bro!

literally just have sex bro!
Don't forget you are insecure and are viewed as defective and a bad person if you can't keep up with ever changing social standards and increased requirements to behave in a neurotypical way. Even though non-NT ugly males can't just pretend to act NT and a people person in a convincing way if others insist on rejecting them when they do this. Yet this is braindead normie advice unironically given by normies that act irritated that you can't behave how they want you to: just stop being autistic bro!

If I had a nickle for everytime some faggot in a comment section that has commented that.

If I had a nickle for everytime some faggot in a comment section that has commented that.
This thread has apparently struck a nerve. There's consistently been 50+ bluepillers present on this thread everytime this thread gets bumped. First time it's happened for me ngl

In the early church and later catholic church, there were also always disputes about the right interpretation and doctrines. The difference to post-reformation was that orthodox church excludes layman from this, I would say. Was Martin Luther a Catholic priest? No. But were his findings the truth? I think deeply so. Does even the Bible say, that ALL people will be taught. Yes. By whom? By God.

John 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

There are different spiritual gifts like knowledge and wisdom, which may is different in every believer, but: It is not some rank or official ministry in a church, but by the will of the Holy Spirit, whom is given which. (and btw it is given to each)
To each is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good. 8 For to one is given through the Spirit the utterance of wisdom, and to another the utterance of knowledge according to the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, 10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another the ability to distinguish between spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. 11 All these are empowered by one and the same Spirit, who apportions to each one individually as he wills.

Who guides us in truth? Again
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

It is not wrong to rely on fellow believers as the basis of teachings, especially in the beginning of faith. The teaching letters, which are instructions from Christians to fellow believers, bear witness to this. Because of a possible greater gift of grace from God, more time, and more trials, they can simply be more mature and advanced in their faith.
I only see one verse which may speak for elitarian/apostolic interpretation only, as general rule for all time:
2.Pet 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
But with the context of the next verse there it seems that it is about source of the prophecy itself.
2.Pet 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Alone that catholic tradition contradicts scripture is enough for me to renounce the so called "tradition". Because when it is contradictory you can only give credit to one. But even if it were only additional in doctrines, teachings and wisdom I see no reasons why I should take bigger note of them or even put them to the same rank as the bible.

Last edited:
Alone that catholic tradition contradicts scripture is enough for me to renounce the so called "tradition". Because when it is contradictory you can only give credit to one. But even if it were only additional in doctrines, teachings and wisdom I see no reasons why I should take bigger note of them or even put them to the same rank as the bible.
Scripture backs you up on this imo.

"whose praise is not of man, but of God"

"We ought to obey God rather than man"

Isn't there tribute given to Mary in Catholicism?

Last edited:
I don't know if Catholics see their tradition as also God-inspired.

those comments were very clearly written by a roastie.

women have no right to criticize men based on their social failures considering that they don't compete in hierarchies in the way that men do, modern society deems all toilets valuable and in turn fools them into thinking that they are outstandingly competent and overcoming obstacles comes to them with ease. when in reality they just receive less harsh treatment for the mistakes they make, and are given more attention for less significant achievements.

foids have no general understanding of accomplishment, as proven by the false comparison of how fat people and social outcasts are similar to one another: losing weight is a linear task, and getting fat in the first place is a result of complete negligence. social status is largely inherited and environmental, luck is too much of a factor and a lot of it depends on you acting within the confines of which you are deemed allowed to behave in i.e. knowing your place. it comes to me as no surprise that she thinks of these two as similar in this context, due to the amount of leeway women are given in social situations they practically are the same, for a female to succeed socially she literally just has to socialize.

Last edited:

This guy literally looks like a fucking randomly generated character when starting a game in dark souls and he has the gall to act like he isn't a low tier male, I swear most men are delusion, I'd bet my life that if this guy has/had a GF she was a landwhale or cucking him

Fucking ragefuel.

Normies don't understand how shit works and assume everything is linear and u just need to put a bit more in to get more out, don't realise most things are binary.

Yeah normies solving EVT models to understand if an asset is overvalued against a benchmark derived from a DDM model, enabling you to get a nice paycheque to buy nice shit isn't that complicated in 2020!

What's that you say? Its just numbers and funny Greek letters and squiggly lines that mean nothing? Oh right so you weren't born with your brain wired in a way that allows u to see something in the real world in 3D then conceptualise it through numbers in nD? Oh funny that, just try harder right normie!!??

Fucking ragefuel.

Normies don't understand how shit works and assume everything is linear and u just need to put a bit more in to get more out, don't realise most things are binary.

Yeah normies solving EVT models to understand if an asset is overvalued against a benchmark derived from a DDM model, enabling you to get a nice paycheque to buy nice shit isn't that complicated in 2020!

What's that you say? Its just numbers and funny Greek letters and squiggly lines that mean nothing? Oh right so you weren't born with your brain wired in a way that allows u to see something in the real world in 3D then conceptualise it through numbers in nD? Oh funny that, just try harder right normie!!??
The discrimination and "weeding" out of non-NT average and below average looking males and how it is justified by society (and jealous underachieving normies that can now still excel by "networking" even if their grades weren't the best) shows that eugenics never really ended tbh

Last edited: