Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cop suffocates subdued man with knee

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★

Brutal, he died there and then

why do these power tripping dogs insist on escalating the situation? so they can have an excuse to shoot people? so they feel in charge? wtf are they thinking when they do stupid things like this

why do these power tripping dogs insist on escalating the situation? so they can have an excuse to shoot people? so they feel in charge? wtf are they thinking when they do stupid things like this
Yep, he was handcuffed and everything but for some reason he just felt like leaving his knee and full body weight on the guy for like 10 minutes, I dunno what he expected of course the guy would suffocate

Yep, he was handcuffed and everything but for some reason he just felt like leaving his knee and full body weight on the guy for like 10 minutes, I dunno what he expected of course the guy would suffocate
fairly sure they were bullies in childhood, so now they get an excuse to do it but much more violently and with no repurcussions.

fairly sure they were bullies in childhood, so now they get an excuse to do it but much more violently and with no repurcussions.
Yea, and for sure he will get away with it and probably keep his job

Probably nothing will happen with that cop lol

I mean what was the guy doing in the first place for a cop to have to do that. Probably some crazy crackhead waving a gun around or some shit.

This is what will happen to incels this decade

ACAB

I praise everyone who has killed cops in the past and everyone who will kill cops in the future.

That pig was lucky a blackpilled truecel wasn't there.

Race war is coming to America.

I’d like to kill that faggot fat asian

Fucked up. Hope he gets charged

Yea, and for sure he will get away with it and probably keep his job
unbelievable how people will say hes so brave and noble for keeping the streets clean. There is a reason the American government is pushing to repeal the 2nd ammendment

brutal. if ur ethnic avoid cops as much as possible. when cop car comes by I will straight up go to different block or direction as I know if any problem happens, I woupd be killed or utterly fucked

Well he killed the guy, no question about that. Many witnesses, hope he gets thrown in prison. The people are not even being aggressive towards the cops in the beginning. Clearly unresponsive and still using force.

Pigs being pigs, nigs being nigs

And they get a paycheck and a pension. I have no sympathy for pigs.

:feelsclown: