Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Cope] Any advice on getting this specific type of fleshlight

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
I want this kind of fleshlight tbh because I am an assman also it is the perfect medium between a sexdoll and a fleshlight because it has the good parts of a sex doll and the (relative) size of a fleshlight

But my question is, how would you hide it and clean it?

Also does anyone have this?

Also if better alternates to recommend it would be great
Image result for fuck me silly toy
Related image
Related image
Image result for fuck me silly toy

ask @FinnCel

looks creepy ngl just get a normal one

I have a normal fleshlight. It has butthole design. It’s wayyyy cheaper than that. But it’s up to you.

But my question is, how would you hide it and clean it?
I own just a regular fleshlight.
I have it in a cardboard box and if I know others are coming to visit me, I'll put some tape on it so it won't be easy to open.
And even if others found out, I wouldn't mind it. I am a lonely man and have the right to express my sexuality.

And about cleaning, I have a cleaning guide https://incels.is/threads/my-fleshlight-cleaning-guide.109368/
I usually wash my fleshlight at shower. I have roommates and really I don't give a fuck if they see it. Fuck them for being pussies.
Depending on the size of your sex toy, take a towel with you and let it rest on the towel. You don't want your sextoy to get dirty because of the floor. Always use clean towels.
ask @FinnCel
Thanks for tagging me, wouldn't have noticed this without you

Why do you waste your money on such thing? It is truly emasculating. Where is the manly willpower left? We have to be ironclad without any sexual urges towards females. We need to use our manly energy to unlock our true potential.

Why do you waste your money on such thing? It is truly emasculating. Where is the manly willpower left? We have to be ironclad without any sexual urges towards females. We need to use our manly energy to unlock our true potential.
15561.jpg

this is what we ethnics have to resort too

And about cleaning, I have a cleaning guide https://incels.is/threads/my-fleshlight-cleaning-guide.109368/
I usually wash my fleshlight at shower. I have roommates and really I don't give a fuck if they see it. Fuck them for being pussies.
Depending on the size of your sex toy, take a towel with you and let it rest on the towel. You don't want your sextoy to get dirty because of the floor. Always use clean towels.
Holy fuck that is a lot of work!

I prefer the Fleshlight I have tbh. Eventhough cleaning fleshlight needs some work, what's more tricky is how you can hide it. I'd rather get discovered having fleshlight than having that literal piece of doll ass

Holy fuck that is a lot of work!
You don't need to powder it every time. And no need to turn it inside out every time.
I do it when I feel it needs it

Looks creppy ngl :feelstrash: