Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Cope] I keyed my own car lol

Dungcel

Dungcel

It's easier to talk to my PC
So basically I was coming home late last night and I just saw it lying there and I couldn't help myself. It's technically not my car, it's my mum's husband's.
And to be honest I just hate the guy so much, he came into my life and just fucking wrecked it, he ordered me around, and he's one of those people that's just so obsessed with possessions and everything being clean and pristine. So last night I decided to take a little revenge, I was in a bit of an adrenaline rush so I forgot to take pics.
Luckily he's away because he's part of the TV team for the World Cup, so I won't be seeing him around until that's finished, but it was so fucking satisfying.

Can't be that bad if he let you have his car

High IQ thread

Can't be that bad if he let you have his car
He didn't, it's there so my mum can use it to drive my sister around, otherwise it would be locked in the safest parking lot in the world because he won't even let me near his shit.

I would fight the faggot tbh.

So you didnt have time to take pics but its out front I'm assuming? Gake and fay

OMG This is like in the new South Park game :p