[Cope] Cope: I'm a virgin because I can't talk to girls properly

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
No girls just don't want to talk to you because of the way you look. If they thought you were attractive they'd put effort into having a conversation with you instead of giving you one word answers and looking at you with digust.

virgin4life

virgin4life

Legend
-
Many girls/women talk to me. They like me. Female customers choose me out of 20 colleagues to be the one doing business with them. Still I am an almost 38 yo KHHV because I am ugly. They would never fuck me. It is not correct that women will not talk to you if you are ugly. They just won't fuck you.

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

High inhib
-
True but foids hate non-NT men. You'd have to be really good looking for foids to look past your autism.

W

Warmest Black

Overlord
-
Yea, I hear this one quite a bit. They have everything ass backwards. Muh puhsonality. Muh insecurities. Muh muh muh muh muh keeping the milk at bay.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
You have to be lucky in everything or you're fucked. You need to have the right type of people in classes so you don't end up being a recluse, good parenting, lucky social encounters etc, just to be NT enough to talk to a girl, and it's not like she'd fuck you

R

rightfulcel

Major
-
Many girls/women talk to me. They like me. Female customers choose me out of 20 colleagues to be the one doing business with them. Still I am an almost 38 yo KHHV because I am ugly. They would never fuck me. It is not correct that women will not talk to you if you are ugly. They just won't fuck you.

truthpill

truthpill

JUST HOLD FRAME BRO!
-
Ugly = Virgin

It's not your fault, chad can be an anti-social fuckwit and still slay more than you ever will even if you are confident and NT as an average/ugly male

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
somehow this is hard to understand for most of the guests reading though

H

HowCanSheSlap

Recruit
-
I think this could be partially true though... In most cases obviously not. But there are some legit mentalcels around. People find it hard to make friends and connect with people, talking with ANYONE properly is hard form them - never mind a gf to fuck with. I know a Chad I work with, in his 20s he's a student looks above average approaching Chad but he is quiet af. One of my other coworkers who lives in the same dorms as him says he is queit and keeps himself to himself and doesnt interact and turns down offers to hang around.

I'm not coping. I'm ugly myself but can talk with people. But their are some legit mentalcels who look like Chad.

Last edited:
TheReaper

TheReaper

Metalcel
-
redpiller instead of accepting this are coping with "muh shit test".

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
-
Ugly = Virgin

It's not your fault, chad can be an anti-social fuckwit and still slay more than you ever will even if you are confident and NT as an average/ugly male

Colvin76

Colvin76

5'8" Autistic Gymcel
-
True but foids hate non-NT men. You'd have to be really good looking for foids to look past your autism.
Ugly = Virgin

This why I hate talking to foids. I'm an ugly manlet autist so I already know from the start that they hate me and want me dead. When foids do decide to talk to me, they either mock me or call me ugly, so I just ignore them.

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

A blackpill a day keeps all delusions away.
-
Ugly = Virgin

Glast

Glast

Goodnight, Space Incel
-
To get a girlfriend you literally have to win all genetic jackpots. It's unreal.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
Yea, I hear this one quite a bit. They have everything ass backwards. Muh puhsonality. Muh insecurities. Muh muh muh muh muh keeping the milk at bay.
It's just a way to cope so they can believe that perhaps one day they'll over come it. Looks seem too final to them so they don't like to acknowledge it, easier to tell themselves that they just need to learn to say the right things and it'll all work out eventually lol

Carotel

Carotel

Dude in his 20's
-
I actually cant talk to them or anyone bc of my social anxiety

D

DarthSpectra

Recruit
-
I think that's even worse than being ignored. You see that they can be nice, but you know you'll never have anything with them. It happened to me as well, not every girl was a complete jerk to me, but still, nothing more than being a normal human being

HoustonOilers

HoustonOilers

Recruit
-
anything that isn't looks or height is a cope, i can disprove them all.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Commander
-
You have to be lucky in everything or you're fucked. You need to have the right type of people in classes so you don't end up being a recluse, good parenting, lucky social encounters etc, just to be NT enough to talk to a girl, and it's not like she'd fuck you
Hey

I thought you were gone :waitwhat:

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

Theoretical slayer
-
Not entirely true about the "if you are ugly girls will not talk to you".I've seen unnatractive males with female friends in hs,they were the "friendly nice guy "types.But they were still incels ofc.

_wifebeater_

_wifebeater_

Felt cute, might rope later.
-
Not entirely true about the "if you are ugly girls will not talk to you".I've seen unnatractive males with female friends in hs,they were the "friendly nice guy "types.But they were still incels ofc.

matrix

matrix

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
-
That isn't a cope. Some guys really can get laid just by learning how to approach andnot being an autist. If you aren't chad you cant expect wamyn to approach. Some guys here are fakecels. Never even tried talking to a girl. Never been rejected. Their version of rejection is not being approached. For most guys that just doesn't happen anyway. Chads and maybe chadlites can get approached. Anyone else needs 'c00nfid3nce' yes its a joke at this point but seriously.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

L-S-T-E-R
-
Ugly = doomed
Average and not NT = doomed
Ugly and not NT = :feelskek:

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Captain
-
Honestly if you're in the upper average range, 6 or 7, being NT and having good social skills are very important and could be what lets you ascend. It's how normies do it. Ant other range though, either 1-5 or 8-10, doesn't apply though and is pure cope.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Janitor Wagecel
-
So true, I've seen it before. They will do all the talking if the guy is GL and shy.

"OHH you're so shy! That's so cute! I love shy guys!"

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
-
100% truth

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

27 years old khfl slavcel neetcel (11yrs+) virgin
-
or have a hole then everything will be served for you on a silver platter

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
or have a hole then everything will be served for you on a silver platter

As guys with nothing special about us or shit that drags us down, we're really at the mercy of what life throws at us

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Perma Failure
-
Chad can be a mime and somehow the foids mouth will just magically end up wrapped around his cock. Wonder why that is.

B

BachusPL

Recruit
-
Chad

Orkcel

Orkcel

gamER rights activist
-
Yeah jfl if you think foids will put up with an autistic man who has average/non-Chad looks. Additionally men will even hate you for being an autistic freak.

B

BachusPL

Recruit
-
Chad is the one that fucks the shit out of them bro.
No, bro. If women don't treat you like scum you are not an incel. At the very least you are normie tier guy. What I want to say is, if you are truly KHHV, then you are a volcel

virgin4life

virgin4life

Legend
-
No, bro. If women don't treat you like scum you are not an incel. At the very least you are normie tier guy. What I want to say is, if you are truly KHHV, then you are a volcel
No man that's just wrong. You are probably the loner kind of incel and think the reason why people dont interact with you is because you are ugly. They probably dont interact with you because you suffer from social phobia or something. I know like 1000 people here in this town. When I walk into the store the first people say "hi" right at the entrance because they know me. I am the kind of guy everybody knows. Still no woman would ever fuck me. I have tried many times to approach. I did cold approach and also tried it on the internet and also out of social context (i.e. a buddys sister etc.) and I was always rejected and friend zoned. Ugliness is not a problem for social interaction whether with men or women at all. It is a problem when it comes to fucking.

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Joseoncel
-
No girls just don't want to talk to you because of the way you look. If they thought you were attractive they'd put effort into having a conversation with you instead of giving you one word answers and looking at you with digust.
My normie friend keeps telling to me just try and talk to girls, but whats the pointnof talking to them when youll just have a dead end convo where she doesnt put in any interest because she decided you were too ugly since the very beginning.

Izayacel

Izayacel

Forefather Intellect “Wizard"
-

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
My normie friend keeps telling to me just try and talk to girls, but whats the pointnof talking to them when youll just have a dead end convo where she doesnt put in any interest because she decided you were too ugly since the very beginning.
Yeah, although people will usually blame the man in these occasions even if the woman is clearly just sandbagging the conversation.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Janitor Wagecel
-
[RageFuel] Literally just got off work but when I was there I overheard some roastie say exactly this:

"My daughters boyfriend doesn't want to go with her to parties because he has anxiety"

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

Admiral
-
Most likely youre low t high trust looking and a little bit overweight. A very ambitious worker and youre almost 40 youre sexuality doesnt exist for most women

ovrload

ovrload

Wizard
-
If they thought you were attractive they'd put effort into having a conversation with you instead of giving you one word answers and looking at you with digust.
glad i dont bother trying to chase women
because they see you as a cute non intimating asexual. you look friendly enough to be an orbiter.
To get a girlfriend you literally have to win all genetic jackpots. It's unreal.
no. any normie can get a gf. just have a social circle or status. the hard part is maintaining it. Shes gonna be tempted to cheat on you if a sexually higher value male comes around.

Last edited:
ovrload

ovrload

Wizard
-
Yes they see me as that nice old uncle.
i get the same reactions. im a 5'6 white framelet, who looks much younger than his age. i've been called "cute" before but it doesn't mean they want to fuck me, as they just see me as an asexual young adult.

virgin4life

virgin4life

Legend
-
i get the same reactions. im a 5'6 white framelet, who looks much younger than his age. i've been called "cute" before but it doesn't mean they want to fuck me, as they just see me as an asexual young adult.
Yeah we are cute like Mickey Mouse is cute.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
-
spitting facts

HonklerTheConqueror

HonklerTheConqueror

Make Foids Afraid Again
-
Women will talk to you if they're already in a relationship. Those are the only ones I've ever had okay conversations with.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
You can be as confident as you ever desire to be but if you are ugly, then it is a dealbreaker

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
-
Yea someone had to say it.

grondilu

grondilu

Recruit
-
Maybe they feel comfortable talking to you because they assume you're self-aware enough to understand you don't stand a chance with them.

Still weird, though. Not at all a behavior I would expect.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Yhat was my bluw pill for a while 3 years ago.

Joker

Joker

"My life isn't a tragedy, it's a comedy"
-
yeah for real. autism will literally push every foid away from you. they can practically sense that shit too

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-
This why I hate talking to foids. I'm an ugly manlet autist so I already know from the start that they hate me and want me dead.
Same. Retards will say "it's just a numbers game bro :soy: " JFL. All interactions from all women are painful as a non NT short and ugly incel.