[Cope] Cope: I'm a virgin because I can't talk to girls properly

Sadness

Sadness

Remember Sodom and Gomorrah
-
Many girls/women talk to me. They like me. Female customers choose me out of 20 colleagues to be the one doing business with them. Still I am an almost 38 yo KHHV because I am ugly. They would never fuck me. It is not correct that women will not talk to you if you are ugly. They just won't fuck you.

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Officer
-
Many girls/women talk to me. They like me. Female customers choose me out of 20 colleagues to be the one doing business with them. Still I am an almost 38 yo KHHV because I am ugly. They would never fuck me. It is not correct that women will not talk to you if you are ugly. They just won't fuck you.
Interesting, do you look like some innocent kid who couldn't hurt a fly? Could be why women like you despite your 0 smv

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

I have nobody to traverse time with
-
Why do you think they choose you? Could they talk to any one of your 20 colleagues with equal ease as they talk to you? Are they forced to talk to you? Do you look non-threatening?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
Why is it so hard to understand, that in a world where women can get the top of the top of men and don't want anyone else, that they would choose gl guys who can talk to girls over gl guys who can't. This is basic blackpill knowledge, those who claim to be against this really aren't blackpilled at all, don't understand female nature, biology, or hypergamy, and are just here because they're too nervous to ask a girl out.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
if she gives you 1 word responses move on

Alone75

Alone75

Veteran
-
You really need to be above average in looks, or especially 8+ as a guy so that female strangers will be receptive to you sexually irl. Even more so if trying online dating sites and apps. It's depressing how picky even the ugliest or fattest women are!

Having good conversation/social skills helps but you're going to have to get really lucky to get one foid show interest eventually.

I hink having a good social circle is extremely important for an uglier guy, I've seen some make it that way with a foids friend of a friend ect, but it's hard to make new friends if you have none, especially the older you become. I just feel eternally stuck now.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
-
If they thought you were attractive they'd put effort into having a conversation
This, society doesn't want to talk about how one sided dating is whilst trying to proclaim that men and women are so equal, if were so equal why is it only one side has to put in any actual effort to be attractive

Men actually have to "get to know" women, men sometimes have to learn to like someone and try to like them, women don't, you either meet their base criteria for attractiveness and/or resources or nothing

Boiiboii69

Boiiboii69

Recruit
-
“There has to be a reason other than my looks, why I can’t seem to date the women whom I’m heavily attracted to”

bimmercel

bimmercel

playing arcade in summer nights
-
Can I asume that youre cucked?

WheelsofConfusion

WheelsofConfusion

Smith Chart admirer
-
When I was younger I thought my condition was temporary and eventually I’d grow out of it. Now I’ve realized my appearance is seen as both asexual and ugly and on top of that my libido has dampened as has my passion for life

Naziarabwog95

Naziarabwog95

Pessimistcel
-
That isn't a cope. Some guys really can get laid just by learning how to approach andnot being an autist. If you aren't chad you cant expect wamyn to approach. Some guys here are fakecels. Never even tried talking to a girl. Never been rejected. Their version of rejection is not being approached. For most guys that just doesn't happen anyway. Chads and maybe chadlites can get approached. Anyone else needs 'c00nfid3nce' yes its a joke at this point but seriously.
It’s useless to approach foids when you’re a sub 4 manlet...

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
Just pin your own threads theory

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
I actually didn't pin it, dunno who did. I never pin my own threads unless it's news, feels arrogant.
I lol tbh when a mod makes a post and it magically shows up as pinned tbh but was wrong here
on a related note you should pin parrtlord's post that he made a few days ago which I'm too tired to link

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
Women don't approach normal looking men, they only approach the extremely attractive. But there are normal looking non-virgins. Are we gauging inceldom by whether or not women approach us? Because that doesn't happen to most men, period.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Major
-
Virgins are just all around losers in life. This isn't the 1600s where chastity is virtuous. There is no real reason for a person of any sort of status not to have had sex. There's a reason why virgin shaming is such an intuitive reflex for normies to resort to. It's something normies have moved past to their own signify adulthood, status, and power.

VIRGIN= CHILD in manlet body

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
-
JFL thanks Chad for your input we had no ideal

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

Recruit
-
No girls just don't want to talk to you because of the way you look. If they thought you were attractive they'd put effort into having a conversation with you instead of giving you one word answers and looking at you with digust.
Well this why people like you and anyone else on this thread are the reasons why we are on here.

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
Yes indeed.
You toxic inkell.
Learn some manners.
Like us :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Respek wahmen

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
It's a very basic level cope. I don't think anyone in this forum copes like that.

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
:chad:

TaiLung

TaiLung

Recruit
-
Ugly = Virgin

It's not your fault, chad can be an anti-social fuckwit and still slay more than you ever will even if you are confident and NT as an average/ugly male

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
-
No girls just don't want to talk to you because of the way you look. If they thought you were attractive they'd put effort into having a conversation with you instead of giving you one word answers and looking at you with digust.
Talking does not mean anything. There are so many chads out there who women don't wana talk to but just fuck because of the lust and raw attraction. So amny jesters chat up women and it leads to nowhere but chad just looks at her and takes her to her bed

Shinitai

Shinitai

just get a haircut
-

needsolution

needsolution

-
that was so brutal and blackpilled but true

Einon

Einon

Someone needs to play the villian...
-
I make women burst out laughing for hours,yet they reject me.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
-
Not a cope if you are an actual autist.

P

PeruvianBluesMan

Banned
-
but the reason is cause you provide a good service for them, so they feel that they ought respect you. Being useful is a good trait among people not just women, so they will look out for you if you are essential for some task

AzTookTheBlackpill

AzTookTheBlackpill

just a french shortcel
-
when you are a shortcel with glasses like me, trying to grab a female attention for just 4 seconds is already an achievement by itself

inceldaygamer_

inceldaygamer_

Temp. Banned
-
After approaching almost 100 foids on video and being reported to the cops, I think my FACE has more to do with it than what I say.