Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Cope]Is it worth getting an iphone if my parents pay for it?

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
An iphone is the ultimate standard of status in my backwater curry wasteland. A lot of chads and staices here own. Ofc, most can't afford the new model and got for one that's about two years old.

I was thinking of asking my parents for a one. Since it would help me cope better. And I might get attention from foids.

But then again, I can think of other uses for that money.

What do my fellow cels think?

Are you bluepilled? Get surgery instead or invest.

not worth it if you don't need it

Buy something else tbh

Over if you have an Android

Samsung Galaxy always served me well

Get a king of the mid range android & spend the rest on better stuff, fuck phones.

The phonepill is real. But you are a curry in curryland. It might be nice, if anything, to one up your status-anxiety ridden peers with that flashy overpriced trinket. Just don't expect your dick to get wet

An iphone is the ultimate standard of status in my backwater curry wasteland. A lot of chads and staices here own. Ofc, most can't afford the new model and got for one that's about two years old.

I was thinking of asking my parents for a one. Since it would help me cope better. And I might get attention from foids.

Iam saving up to get a BMW. That will massively improve my status here in curryland. Iphone is for foids and cucks.

https://d1i4x6stnty1al.cloudfront.net/uploads/used_stock_image/1_216427.jpg?v=1571676313

The phonepill is real. But you are a curry in curryland. I might be nice, if anything, to one up your peers with that flashy overpriced trinket. Just don't expect your dick to get wet
He can expect to get it taken from him around thugs lol.

No this is bluepilled as fuck. Buying an iphone wont get you laid.

If you're not going to enjoy it, dont buy it

The phonepill is real. But you are a curry in curryland. It might be nice, if anything, to one up your status-anxiety ridden peers with that flashy overpriced trinket. Just don't expect your dick to get wet

Iphone is garbage. I have a oneplus which has the same performance at around half the cost.

He can expect to get it taken from him around thugs lol.
i forgot that curryland is a thief ridden shithole. Yeah the iphone is just a waste of money at that point

Lmao why would having an iPhone make Stacy want to talk to you.

Lmao why would having
an iPhone make Stacy want to talk to you.
You see, curryland is one massive toilet where majority shit on the streets. Having an iphone would signal good betabux capability. And betabux is the best a curry can hope for.

Get a oneplus and root it. Install AFwall, netguard, orbot, orfox, lucky patcher, and runinbackground permission. Disable updates. You now have a phone which will last eternity, smooth 10x better than iphone.

Get a oneplus and root it. Install AFwall, netguard, orbot, orfox, lucky patcher, and runinbackground permission. Disable updates. You now have a phone which will last eternity, smooth 10x better than iphone.
Agreed. sadly for me I have gotten to used to iPhone and have too much shit on the apps and now can't swap over. Best to stick to Android unless your willing to pay for many necessary microtransaction features

when the fuck did incels.co become family support. Retard it doesn't matter you still won't get pussy if you don't look good especially with a phone. Most if not all you'll look like a copious maximus.

Why waste money on something that you will not have a use for?

when the fuck did incels.co become family support. Retard it doesn't matter you still won't get pussy if you don't look good especially with a phone. Most if not all you'll look like a copious maximus.
Greyboy, it's ALWAYS been family support!

you sure your parents would give you one though?

Greyboy, it's ALWAYS been family support!
My point still stands he won't get laid with a iphone especially in curryland. That has to be the biggest trick they have to play themselves by.

Lol at thinking foids give a shit about your phone. In my country, most people use android phones. Including Chads. Phone is just cope and flexing maybe.

Lol at thinking foids give a shit about your phone. In my country, most people use android phones. Including Chads. Phone is just cope and flexing maybe.
What's your country?

Apple are cunts. I wouldn't touch them on principle. Get an android phone instead.

My point still stands he won't get laid with a iphone especially in curryland. That has to be the biggest trick they have to play themselves by.
Confirmed. He might get robbed but he probably won't attract a foids.

But we don't really know him very well tbh. He might be a late-blooming chadpreet. Or a fakecel... Or a goddamned motherfucking larper!

Lets git him and smash his Instagram apped phone!

iPhones are the worst trashiest phones in the world. Absolutely no reason to have one, even if it's free.

Normies are actually starting to use samsung galaxy more. But thats the only acceptable android phone, is samsung galaxy

Confirmed. He might get robbed but he probably won't attract a foids.

But we don't really know him very well tbh. He might be a late-blooming chadpreet. Or a fakecel... Or a goddamned motherfucking larper!

Lets git him and smash his Instagram apped phone!
with an avi like yours it will surely happen

with an avi like yours it will surely happen
What will happen? @what is happening?
Lol. I am not as Chaddly irl.

For example: teeth. My avi mogs me because can smile.

What will happen? @what is happening?
Lol. I am not as Chaddly irl.

For example: teeth. My avi mogs me because can smile.
ded srs?

Cope, no screen time will help you get laid.

Apple is for soy zombie fucking queers. Fuck their overpriced shiny shit. I hate everything about that company including the fanboys who just buy every dumb ass thing Apple puts out. You can't even use memory cards in them.

Apple can suck the fattest cock in hell. I can't wait for them to fail.

Even in Muttmerica an Iphone is symbol of status and being a normie
if you have android you are fucked