Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Cope Red Pill is actually defending incels.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

TLDR

- It's not our fault that we're incels.
- Society and hypergamy is the cause of the rise in inceldom
- People who mock incels usually have very low smv (aka incels in denial)
- As an incel all odds are stacked against you.

And get this. He STILL encourages incels to learn game. JFL!!!!

He's doing this to make his incel viewerbase feel better about themselves lol
This fucking boomer probably laughs at us

He's doing this to make his incel viewerbase feel better about themselves lol
This fucking boomer probably laughs at us
Incels do not watch his crap.

Its nice to see that he is at least sympathizing with us but that doesn't mean he will emphatize with us.

He wants incel viewership. Fuck him he’s getting desperate for $$&

He is a self deluded idiot.

That's new to me. I thought he hated MGTOW and incels?

I don't have to adapt. I'm locationmaxxing as soon as I get the money. The west is over boyos.

What has become of good old lookism?

We need our prophet @Zyros back.

I don't need your boomer sympathy.

Redpill is such an old boomer concept. I honestly don't know if it has a place anymore in modern dating, what with the prevalence in technology and online dating.

Redpill is such an old boomer concept. I honestly don't know if it has a place anymore in modern dating, what with the prevalence in technology and online dating.

Redpill always "worked" for certain men, it's just that the bar gets higher and higher. For example before internet a 5/10 NT guy could get successful with proper game if he really tried. With internet the bar slowly moved up to 6 and now with Tinder I think you need to be a 7/10 to get benefits of game and red pill in real life.

I think the main problem with redpill is that with internet and social media, you can't really pretend you are this successful alpha male any more because everyone can just check your social media account and get a basic idea who you are.

Like for example if you're a sperg like me, you can't just pretend to women that you're this popular guy who has a lot going on for him socially when they could just add me on Facebook (I don't have one anymore, but I used to) and I see that I have like 50 friends with like 7 people liking my pictures. All of them men of course.

So with internet in equasion, I have to be honest about being a loner of some sort. Now what game can I play as a loner? You just end up looking like a creep.

This guy is fat, short and balding. Why does he act like he is Chad? :lul:

He did. But so did RooshV at one point.

That's because red pill and PUA are losing popularity so they abandoned the sinking ship and want to market themselves to the incels who are now the most numerous and most notorious part of the manosphere.

I say fuck them. They used to mock incels and pretend to be better.

I still hate him

hes trying to increase his viewer base.

needless to say, did not watch a single second.

Redpill always "worked" for certain men, it's just that the bar gets higher and higher. For example before internet a 5/10 NT guy could get successful with proper game if he really tried. With internet the bar slowly moved up to 6 and now with Tinder I think you need to be a 7/10 to get benefits of game and red pill in real life.

I think the main problem with redpill is that with internet and social media, you can't really pretend you are this successful alpha male any more because everyone can just check your social media account and get a basic idea who you are.

Like for example if you're a sperg like me, you can't just pretend to women that you're this popular guy who has a lot going on for him socially when they could just add me on Facebook (I don't have one anymore, but I used to) and I see that I have like 50 friends with like 7 people liking my pictures. All of them men of course.

So with internet in equasion, I have to be honest about being a loner of some sort. Now what game can I play as a loner? You just end up looking like a creep.
This.They ask for your shitstagram,cuckbook,or normiechat.When you say you don't use them they know something is wrong with you(Non-NT loser)

This.They ask for your shitstagram,cuckbook,or normiechat.When you say you don't use them they know something is wrong with you(Non-NT loser)

You can only get away with it if you're at least chadlite level. Like for example my cousin never used any of that shit and still slayed. He was seen as "mysterious" and "old-fashioned". I think it actually boosted his SMV a bit and he also had more discretion.

But a normie or incel without that shit? You're seen as a friendless loser weirdo.

coach cuckpill

No wonder TRP died a quick death. Cheap talk doesn't work anymore. And foids would rather waste time chasing better looking men then be lied to by normies.

Red Pill "knowledge" is outdated. It's blackpill or death now.

Major low iq cope. The redpill is just the blackpill before it got diluted by normies.
Incel means involuntarily celibate. You think redpill viewers are not incels?
You think self identified incels would watch his crap?

Major low iq cope. The redpill is just the blackpill before it got diluted by normies.

You think self identified incels would watch his crap?
It's two different things. Some blackpill ideas borrow/overlap with redpill ideology, but they aren't the same.

He looks more incel than most of us tbh

It's two different things. Some blackpill ideas borrow/overlap with redpill ideology, but they aren't the same.
Yes they are. Back in the PUAhate days it was just the redpill and it was indistinguishable from the blackpill of today.

He said "incels have the opposite of hope" ain't that the truth

Yes they are. Back in the PUAhate days it was just the redpill and it was indistinguishable from the blackpill of today.

Redpill:Coping trying being 'alpha' at 30
Blackpill: Your genetics determine most your life

That's because red pill and PUA are losing popularity so they abandoned the sinking ship and want to market themselves to the incels who are now the most numerous and most notorious part of the manosphere.

I say fuck them. They used to mock incels and pretend to be better.

This, having a bad social media exposes you.
On the video, i like the first 10 minutes until he started talking about game. Game maybe worked 15 years ago but in this tinder era you are screwed if you are not good looking. I never see anyone cold approach anymore, its considered creepy and autistic.

He said "chads" such as himself can afford to sympathize with incels because they're far away from becoming one, unlike normies and cucks who are 0.1 smv points away from becoming us.

TLDR

- It's not our fault that we're incels.
- Society and hypergamy is the cause of the rise in inceldom
- People who mock incels usually have very low smv (aka incels in denial)
- As an incel all odds are stacked against you.

And get this. He STILL encourages incels to learn game. JFL!!!!
What a cuck. He didn't say anything about slut shaming or changing the cucked laws, or even sexbots and legal prostitution.

Blackpill: Your genetics determine most your life
That's exactly what the Redpill was back during the PUAhate days. If you had a brain you would've known this.

This guys smug attitude always pissed me off.

He's acting like a slayer when he grew up in a different time, when things were easier.

Yet he speaks like he understands how things are now.

This, having a bad social media exposes you.
On the video, i like the first 10 minutes until he started talking about game. Game maybe worked 15 years ago but in this tinder era you are screwed if you are not good looking. I never see anyone cold approach anymore, its considered creepy and autistic.

Basically game worked in an era where it was still normal to meet women outside in clubs and bars and approach them.

I think 2000-2005 was the golden age of the game. Back then women still didn't use the internet and were forced to go outside to clubs and bars to meet men. If a man could be one of the top tier men she met that night, he had a chance if he used good game. Basically, if you were a 6/10 normie and there were no Chads around that night or that particular girl simply couldn't meet them, you probably had a pretty good chance if you did the right things. At least that's how I remember some normies I knew doing things.

The women were already very liberal and promiscous back then but not to the point where they would be totally feminist in the modern sense. They also didn't have that many options to choose from. So they had a lot of sex, but with a bigger variety of men in terms of looks.

There was just enough technology to help game but not give women too much options, like for example you already had mobile phones but they were basically just for calling and text messages.

I also remember music from that era, there was a lot of this very popular club music with very sexual music videos where women were almost naked and just toys for men. It just felt like a total different era than modern feminism, I remember it was something totally normal to approach women.

I was just too young back then to figure out these things and being non-NT I doubt "game" would help me, but I feel like I would have much better chances back then if I knew the things I know now.

this won't achieve anything, he just hopes some desperate incels will buy into his idea of "game" for the money-making potential.

I swear if I see another one of these people named "coach" I'm gonna go ER on them. Coach Red Pill was involved in the Kraut and Tea doxing incident

This guy is fat, short and balding. Why does he act like he is Chad? :lul:
He thinks because he has acquired some wealth that he’s a “chad” just another betabuxxing redpill thinking he’s an “alpha chad”

Chads are born not made