Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Cope Red Pill is actually defending incels.

This is a good video all things considering. He recognizes there is no real hope for us, realizes why we are as outwardly vile as we are, and admits that his suggestions to us would amount to a last-ditch effort with very little chance of success.

He thinks because he has acquired some wealth that he’s a “chad” just another betabuxxing redpill thinking he’s an “alpha chad”

Chads are born not made

Exactly. He's smart and makes good points in his videos, but all the Chad acting makes me laugh. Just because you have money doesn't mean you are some Chad.

jfl at this cope
just be a nice guy bro just get a haircut bro just take a shower bro
if he was young in our age he would be posting here
:redpill:=:bluepill:

Last edited:
jfl at this cope
just be a nice guy bro just get a haircut bro just take a shower bro
if he was young in our age he would be posting here
:redpill:=:bluepill:
He's saying you have to do all that for a 5% chance of earning the privilege to become an indentured servant to a fat single mother with a menagerie of mental disorders and a king's ransom in debt. Which is reality for incels. This video was blackpilled with a red glimmer in the darkness -- which is actually harmful to us, as counterintuitive as it may seem to people without much experience with hopeless situations.

This guy is fat, short and balding. Why does he act like he is Chad? :lul:
He’s filthy rich and has a nice looking young wife that he keeps around with his money. Of course, it’s all game bro, has nothing to do with being a millionaire bro. :soy:

most red pill guys are closer to incels than the chads they preend to be

Red Pill "knowledge" is outdated. It's blackpill or death now.
Cope. The blackpill is just the redpill before it got hijacked by normies.

i don,t watch this kinda crap its beneath incels as he is just trying to exploit us for his personal gain $$$

Imagine living in a world where you think concepts like "holding frame", "cocky and funny" and what you say and how "kunfidunt" you are actually has any bearing on female attraction.

The red pill is equally as bad as the blue pill in a lot of ways.

He wants incel viewership. Fuck him he’s getting desperate for $$&
He’s filthy rich and has a nice looking young wife that he keeps around with his money. Of course, it’s all game bro, has nothing to do with being a millionaire bro. :soy:
I heard he had a ukranian wife and that she left him and too the child back to Chille (where CRP is from).

He's acting like a slayer when he grew up in a different time, when things were easier.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/coachredpill-gonzalo-lira-expat229.36610/
The guy's father was a high ranking member of the Chilean military dicatorship that pulled the 1973 Chilean coup d'état . He has MAJOR money and status. His uncle owns the house in Malibu where he lives. And he talked of having a NYC penthouse in his early 20's. I don't care how hardworking or smart you are, you only get that sort of property at that age through family money

What a fucking sell out. Never forget only a year ago, this boomer faggot MOCKED US, thought we were bitches that needed to rope. Incels rule the manosphere now. We've EARNED it

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/coachredpill-gonzalo-lira-expat229.36610/
The guy's father was a high ranking member of the Chilean military dicatorship that pulled the 1973 Chilean coup d'état . He has MAJOR money and status. His uncle owns the house in Malibu where he lives. And he talked of having a NYC penthouse in his early 20's. I don't care how hardworking or smart you are, you only get that sort of property at that age through family money
Exactly, but it’s all game bro. Just watch my YouTube videos and buy my stuff and you too can be successful with women!:soy::redpill:

This type of dude is the reason why PUAHate was made. Looks, money or status, nothing else matters.

Exactly, but it’s all game bro. Just watch my YouTube videos and buy my stuff and you too can be successful with women!:soy::redpill:

This type of dude is the reason why PUAHate was made. Looks, money or status, nothing else matters.
What's even funnier is how he was late to the PUA trend

What's even funnier is how he was late to the PUA trend
Yep, meanwhile Roosh is driving around the US living in his car and looks like a homeless person and basically admitted that red pill was all bullshit.

Yep, meanwhile Roosh is driving around the US living in his car and looks like a homeless person and basically admitted that red pill was all bullshit.
His mom kicked him out. It's over for him

Bullshit. Ive been in the manosphere sinve 2009 and it was all PUA shit
Major cope. During the OG PUAHate days there was only the redpill. Keep coping