Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Cope Red Pill Scammer destroyed| Just buy my books bro

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
I don't know what's worse, redpillers or normies. Normies are blissfully ignorant, but redpillers somehow think they got the game figured out and can manipulate the system.

Might hate redpillers more (srs)

JFL my book has a better rating than either of his, with zero sock accounts. And he has the gall to sell the Kindle version of Acrobat for $7.99 when even top list ebook writers with hundreds of reviews and 4.5+ ratings very rarely go above $4.99. Looks like he's just as bluepilled on the literary marketplace as he is on the sexual one.

I don't know what's worse, redpillers or normies. Normies are blissfully ignorant, but redpillers somehow think they got the game figured out and can manipulate the system.

redpillers are worst, normies are just ignorant but redpillers try to scam you

Kiwifarms is blocked in my country :feelsseriously:

He thinks that he has 'game', whatever that means. When essentially he's just paying for sex. No woman is going to be turned on by a recessed oldcel like him.

Bad guys tbh. Just scamming lonely people to gain money and fame.

He thinks that he has 'game', whatever that means. When essentially he's just paying for sex. No woman is going to be turned on by a recessed oldcel like him.
he also couldn’t get pussy until he moved to Ukraine to marry and become a sugar daddy jfl

I want to fucking gas bluepilled PUA retards. They are the untermensch of the untermensch. They make us look desirable. They're so fucking deluded and wrong it can't be captured by words. Absolute fucking retards. Women pretend PUA is legit to trick men into being extra nice to them, but they lie to themselves about this (like with everything else) to maintain the princess complex.

Fuck them all, scorched Earth tactics.

Fucking redpill copers. The term was coined after Matrix movie. Pick blue-pill and live in lie, or red-pill and be free!
But even that is funny when you analyze it, because REDPILL WAS ANOTHER LIE. Sion wasn't a free city, machines controled all the people who took redpill anyway, because like in second movie Architect said, some people can't live in blatant lie... but they still not live in truth. Not to mention Neo had some powers in third movie indicating that even "real space" was just another simulation(like that movie from the same year that Matrix came out - 13th floor or something like that).
I'm sperging here a little but the conclusion is that redpill - no matter in Matrix movie or in reality - was a lie all the fucking way. Controlling people who thinks are not under control. THe main difference between people taking bluepill and redpill in Matrix? Bluepills at least had better lives. Same with redpillers, spend cash on bootcamps(lol), books, spend some time in arrest after day-game, spend thousands of hours in gym(that's actually can be beneficial, but not in way they suggest it). And all that in the end will just you mark of 'creep' whoever knows you. I know guys like that, trying by using 'redpill' advices to get a girl. They usually outcasted worse than normal incel.
Fuck the robots, fuck the sion. The only way is blackpill. If your genetics is bad, you are worthless in eyes of society(unless you're a woman of course) so don't delude yourself that things can be wonderful when you get ripped, or know what to say to women. If you are Chad you can be fucking mute, and never stepped into a gym and be swarmed by women. Just do what keeps you happy, if you like it go to gym, self imprevement is nice when you do it for yourself or experience itself. Just fucking swallow that blackpill, because - and believe me things go fast - soon you be 40 and wondering how could it happened that last 25 you tried to get a girl, and you ended with NOTHING.

At least that's all what I would told to youngcels watching people like red pill scammers, I know most people here knows it, but fuck me I'm pretty calm person but hate when young men are scammed like that

every single redpiller is a con artist. No surprise here