Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [COPE] Sister said if I was to put my face on social media I'd have girls

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Sister said that girls would comment on my pictures with thirsty comments. Yes me who is very recessed and has been rejected and had no approaches ever . JFL at the gigacope.

Are you low inhib enough to prove her wrong?

Sister said that girls would comment on my pictures with thirsty comments. Yes me who is very recessed and has been rejected and had no approaches ever . JFL at the gigacope.
Fakecel

I see guys claiming to be ugly because of one individual feature all the time and they turn out to be okay looking, plus being rejected once, twice or even multiple times doesn’t mean it’s over. If you think like that you’ll end up always attempting and never achieving. Maybe take your sister’s advice if you have the balls.

Try it, if you don't come back here in a week, it didn't work

I see guys claiming to be ugly because of one individual feature all the time and they turn out to be okay looking, plus being rejected once, twice or even multiple times doesn’t mean it’s over. If you think like that you’ll end up always attempting and never achieving. Maybe take your sister’s advice if you have the balls.
I've been rejected numerous times on numerous occasions. I have also made a tinder and had 2 (fake account) matches in 1 year and a half

I post face on instagram but half the photos are a brutal mogging and are basically jokes. I’m mogged by Murr from the tv show impractical jokers (who is 5’7) jfl
A0DF0D89 BB53 432B 9B74 40BD02FDD7F0

you have a face only a mother could love

Lol what a retard, my mother also thinks the same bullshit. She says i'm beautiful :lul::lul::lul:

Why doesn’t ur sister try to set u up with a foid then...

Well, you have a chance to prove her wrong
full