Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Cope suggestions

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
Hello brocels. I'm not doing very good at the moment and I'm running out of copes. Do you have any suggestions?

Please keep in mind that I'm currently struggling to find any motivation for anything so it has to be low effort. I'm looking for something that's neither bluepilled nor blackpilled I just need to cope. Otherwise I'll probably just LDAR. Thanks.

is playing a video game too high effort for you

I think Raspberry Pi is a good cope.

I have my bed and depression naps.

Sounds like youre looking for minimal motivatiom here so here's what i can think of:

-meditation or breathing exercises. Lots of bluepilled fags and foids harp on this shit but you could find some based videos of actual monks doing the real shit. Either way it can be good to manage stress and get relaxed.

-youtube, documentaries etc. Maybe a podcast or audiobook if youre too lazy to turn your head to face a screen.

-coom

-phone games since theyre low effort and you dont have to sit up. I like idle games a lot because i can do them in the background while watching videos.

Sounds like youre looking for minimal motivatiom here so here's what i can think of:

-meditation or breathing exercises. Lots of bluepilled fags and foids harp on this shit but you could find some based videos of actual monks doing the real shit. Either way it can be good to manage stress and get relaxed.

-youtube, documentaries etc. Maybe a podcast or audiobook if youre too lazy to turn your head to face a screen.

-coom

-phone games since theyre low effort and you dont have to sit up. I like idle games a lot because i can do them in the background while watching videos.
Thanks brocel. Will try to look for some youtube videos to distract myself

Watching TV is as low effort as it gets, but I'm assuming you've tried that already.

Solving 1000-piece jigsaw puzzles is a good time sink.

Also, as other posters have said, YouTube is filled with interesting videos to watch rapid-fire for hours on end. Sometimes you can find them in unexpected places. For example, here's a video I stumbled on a few days ago:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-JdzKPiDxI

A guy cleaning out culvert pipes, at first sounds like the most mundane topic. But he makes it really fascinating by demonstrating the surprising amount of skill/knowledge required in something so basic-sounding.

Watching TV is as low effort as it gets, but I'm assuming you've tried that already.

Also, as other posters have said, YouTube is filled with interesting videos to watch rapid-fire for hours on end. Sometimes you can find them in unexpected places. For example, here's a video I stumbled on a few days ago:

A guy cleaning out culvert pipes, at first sounds like the most mundane topic. But he makes it really fascinating by demonstrating the surprising amount of skill/knowledge required in something so basic-sounding.

I started watching the video, it is actually interesting. Thanks

Also, as other posters have said, YouTube is filled with interesting videos to watch rapid-fire for hours on end.
This. This is how I cope normally. I usually watch Top 10 Scary Ghost Sighting videos or something scary to distract myself from the real horror of life.

This. This is how I cope normally. I usually watch Top 10 Scary Ghost Sighting videos or something scary to distract myself from the real horror of life.
Thanks. I will look up scary videos. Might be a good distraction.

Hello brocels. I'm not doing very good at the moment and I'm running out of copes. Do you have any suggestions?

Please keep in mind that I'm currently struggling to find any motivation for anything so it has to be low effort. I'm looking for something that's neither bluepilled nor blackpilled I just need to cope. Otherwise I'll probably just LDAR. Thanks.
psychedelics

Botany (makes every time of the year interesting, you can use apps for the start and after a while you recognize what you see without help, I personally love poisonous/parasitic/carnivorous plants and I also visit botanical gardens), the same with zoology

Photography (is interesting, helps you to keep information about what you did when/what you saw when)

Hiking/sightseeing (I personally love the mountains/lakes/rivers/moors, I go there by foot, but I am also a fan of cycling, love to see the animals/plants there, also love caves, but only show caves, especially those with prehistoric skeleton collections or animals on display like Olms)

Zoos/aquariums (visit them very often to take pictures of the animals, especially the fish) as well as museums (the latter however I nowadays rarely visit)
Collecting fossils (high effort but satisfying and distractional cope)
A very good cope.

You can train to recite Qu'ran, beautiful skill

lie in bed all day with youtube playing. you should be subscribed to many channels so you never run out of videos. and just search vids on things you like if you run out. this is the most low effort ldar that exists. you'll also probably fall asleep eventually which is less time alive so that's another win

"We need more representation of women in culvert clearing..." "Oh, wait, nevermind. Teehee!"